3 People Dead After Car Crashes Into A Camp For The Homeless

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A driver plowed through a sidewalk homeless encampment Monday in downtown San Diego, killing three people and injuring six others, authorities said. Craig Voss, 71, was heading through a tunnel underneath a community college campus when he drove his Volvo station wagon up on the sidewalk shortly after 9 a.m., San Diego Police Chief David Nisleit. Voss was arrested at the scene. He faces three counts of vehicular manslaughter, five counts of causing great bodily harm and a felony DUI, Nisleit said. Mayor Todd Gloria said most, if not all of the nine people who were struck were homeless. Three people died at the scene. Five of the six others who were injured were taken to hospitals. Two were in critical condition "
c8f8fe8b-6045-4808-bef7-cb542b1e09de_1140x641.jpg

I really feel for this guy...He had no way of knowing that a bunch of homeless people would decide to camp up practically right on the street he was driving on...Luckily for him, homeless people aren't really considered people people; so if he does get convicted of anything, it won't be the same as if he ran over real people...If his lawyer was smart; he would argue that those homeless people were protesters and his client ran them over for his own safety.

"A driver plowed through a sidewalk homeless encampment Monday in downtown San Diego, killing three people and injuring six others, authorities said. Craig Voss, 71, was heading through a tunnel underneath a community college campus when he drove his Volvo station wagon up on the sidewalk shortly after 9 a.m., San Diego Police Chief David Nisleit. Voss was arrested at the scene. He faces three counts of vehicular manslaughter, five counts of causing great bodily harm and a felony DUI, Nisleit said. Mayor Todd Gloria said most, if not all of the nine people who were struck were homeless. Three people died at the scene. Five of the six others who were injured were taken to hospitals. Two were in critical condition "
View attachment 468358

I really feel for this guy...He had no way of knowing that a bunch of homeless people would decide to camp up practically right on the street he was driving on...Luckily for him, homeless people aren't really considered people people; so if he does get convicted of anything, it won't be the same as if he ran over real people...If his lawyer was smart; he would argue that those homeless people were protesters and his client ran them over for his own safety.

Blue state hijinks, gotta love it.

View attachment 468358

Fuck that. I live in a red state ruined by a right wing governor. Shut that blue state shit up.

Living on a sidewalk in a tunnel, is not a good idea. These people should mostly be in mental institutions.

Yeah, that's the main issue right there. My brother is a cop. I've done a few ride alongs with him and every single homeless person we've encountered was either a drug addict, mentally ill, or both. I understand why our laws were changed that once allowed the state to forcibly commit people, but we need to revisit that and find a balance because the situation has gotten really out of hand. It's really bad in Los Angeles and it's been getting worse in Vegas.

View attachment 468358

Fuck that. I live in a red state ruined by a right wing governor. Shut that blue state shit up.

Ah, another lefty hiding out in a red state for the low taxes, clean cities, and good schools. You should move to one of the blue plantations where you can live among the filth and corruption you keep voting for.

Why did he lose control of the car in the first place? Did some low IQ LWNJ drug-addled moronic moonbat jump into the middle of the road in front of him? Did he overreact by slamming on the brakes and hydroplane on slippery wet pavement in the dark scum infested tunnel?

I'd say there's a good chance that was the case.

Last edited:
Why did he lose control of the car in the first place? Did some low IQ LWNJ drug-addled moronic moonbat wander into the middle of the road?

He was on something. He got a dui.

And as predicted......

the conservatives rush in to demonize the homeless folks......right on cue

And as predicted......

I want the mentally ill, who are so fucked in the head that they think living in tunnel is a good idea, to be institutionalized so they can be cared for, and not dead because some elderly drunk ran over their cardboard box.

That is not me demonizing anyone.

Why did he lose control of the car in the first place? Did some low IQ LWNJ drug-addled moronic moonbat wander into the middle of the road?

He was on something. He got a dui.
Because of a field sobriety test. Those are based on junk science. The DUI industrial complex is a big scam to take money from productive members of society and give it to worthless leeches.

And as predicted......

I want the mentally ill, who are so fucked in the head that they think living in tunnel is a good idea, to be institutionalized so they can be cared for, and not dead because some elderly drunk ran over their cardboard box.

That is not me demonizing anyone.
Who is going to pay for it??

Remember, you dic suckers chose to defund damn near anything that doesn't go to benefit of the top 1%

I also find it funny how so little folks have said anything about the drunk guy who killed 3 people because they are too busy dunking on the homeless......just as I figured you folks would....

Because I assume that would be what Jesus would do....

Why did he lose control of the car in the first place? Did some low IQ LWNJ drug-addled moronic moonbat jump into the middle of the road in front of him? Did he overreact by slamming on the brakes and hydroplane on slippery wet pavement in the dark scum infested tunnel?

Well, he was arrested for DUI, so maybe he was just drifting.

Forum List

Back