An Ann Coulter low

Pssst...calling people retarded or referring to the retard vote is not hate speech, you progressive loons.

Unless it's applied to a Republican, and Palin drags little Trig out of the Prop Box and says, "How dare you be soooooo insensitive."

Never happened, you extremist weirdo.

I guess it's worse to call idiots "retarded" than it is to refer to Trig as a prop. Thank goodness you're above objectifying babies and the handicapped.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

too bad sarah isn't :lmao:

Pssst...calling people retarded or referring to the retard vote is not hate speech, you progressive loons.

Unless it's applied to a Republican, and Palin drags little Trig out of the Prop Box and says, "How dare you be soooooo insensitive."

I guess it's worse to call idiots "retarded" than it is to refer to Trig as a prop. Thank goodness you're above objectifying babies and the handicapped.

Are You Capable of Decency, Rahm Emanuel? | Facebook
Are You Capable of Decency, Rahm Emanuel?
February 1, 2010
CELEBUTARD PALIN: Rahm’s slur on all God’s children with cognitive and developmental disabilities – and the people who love them – is unacceptable, and it’s heartbreaking.

too bad sarah isn't :lmao:

Riiiight...

loon.

The funniest thing about this tweet of hers is that she is actually the one that appeals to the retarded. Just read any posts by her admirers.

:confused:

Coulter tweet:

Been busy, but is Obama STILL talking about that video? I had no idea how crucial the retarded vote is in this election.

I learned about it here:

Dad demands apology from Ann Coulter for using 'retarded' as an insult - TODAYMoms

I've defended her in the past. Getting kind of tired of it. Not funny at all, Ms. Coulter.

It is an insult. and the Dad and all parents should demand an apology. This is a low....it is down there with the President of the United States self depricating his bowling abilities by making fun of Special Olympics.

Are You Capable of Decency, Rahm Emanuel? | Facebook
Are You Capable of Decency, Rahm Emanuel?
February 1, 2010
CELEBUTARD PALIN: Rahm’s slur on all God’s children with cognitive and developmental disabilities – and the people who love them – is unacceptable, and it’s heartbreaking.

Thank you for proving my point, freak.

Good luck to this dad but Ann Coulter has no class and no decency, so don't expect an apology.

Coulter is right, I love that video, it shows how gullible and stupid libtards are

Will liberals/retards become beggars after Romney wins?

Moochers no more... Just plain old beggars.

Forum List

Back