America's best days are still ahead of it

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
And is getting better by the day as new generation and demographic will be leading America's future

It has been obvious for a long time that the Republican Party has attempted to use racism and bigotry to promote its fortunes at the ballot box

It's no coincidence that the Southern states, strongly Democratic for over 100 years, suddenly switched to supporting the Republican Party after Democrats pushed through civil rights legislation.

Since then the Republican Party has adopted policies and legislation that are anti-women's rights, anti-immigrant, anti-gay, anti-minority and anti-workers right. The party's rabid opposition to President Barack Obama is clearly based, at least in part, on racism.

Make America great again? As though somehow America was greater in the past than at present?

Perhaps the candidates wish we were back in the days of lynching and child labor? Of rampant Jim Crow and discrimination against women, minorities and gays? Of the horrors of the Cold War and dangers of nuclear annihilation? Of crimes in the White House like Nixon's Watergate and Reagan's Iran Contra scandal?

It's no coincidence that the Southern states, strongly Democratic for over 100 years, suddenly switched to supporting the Republican Party after Democrats pushed through civil rights legislation.

Hysterically funny. I suppose your think Byrd's 14-hour opposing filibuster was part of the push?

Everett Dirkson and the Republicans prevented the Democrats from scuttling it. That is a matter of historical fact.

Name the Democrats who "switched" to the Republican party. Was Al Gore Sr. one?

And is getting better by the day as new generation and demographic will be leading America's future

It has been obvious for a long time that the Republican Party has attempted to use racism and bigotry to promote its fortunes at the ballot box

Since then the Republican Party has adopted policies and legislation that are anti-women's rights, anti-immigrant, anti-gay, anti-minority and anti-workers right. The party's rabid opposition to President Barack Obama is clearly based, at least in part, on racism.

Make America great again? As though somehow America was greater in the past than at present?

Perhaps the candidates wish we were back in the days of lynching and child labor? Of rampant Jim Crow and discrimination against women, minorities and gays? Of the horrors of the Cold War and dangers of nuclear annihilation? Of crimes in the White House like Nixon's Watergate and Reagan's Iran Contra scandal?

The day Obozo leaves office will be better.

suddenly switched to supporting the Republican Party after Democrats pushed through civil rights legislation.

Democrats pushed through civil rights?
Could you post the voting percentages?
You know, Republican percentages of votes for civil rights, Democrat percentages of votes for civil rights.
Let me know if I need to explain what percentage means. I realize you're kinda dim.

I agree it's best daze lie ahead. Chile, South America, is doing some amazing things lately.
Nicaragua, Central America, is breaking ground on a canal system to surpass The Great Satans stolen version in Panama.
Dey B movin on up !

The Empire(Inc) on the other hand........well.....enjoy your demise. Madonna and Miley will comfort you through the process.

Forum List

Back