Americans broadly support Ukraine no-fly zone, Russia oil ban -poll.

Our actions are retaliatory. A result of Putin’s actions. That keeps us righteous. Preemptive measures can look like unwarranted escalation which gives Putin credibility.
They did implement more. A lot more. More than ever in history with more to come. What do you want, full scale invasion?
Why do you work so hard against your own country and it’s Allies? Is there nowhere where politics can be left out of your thinking?

What I am pointing out is your gung ho approach is basically nothing more than you being political hacks. If Trump were in office you would be screaming bloody murder at whatever he did, even if they were same as what Biden is doing right now.

I am not working against us, just pointing out that the only reason we are having this discussion is Russia wasn't really ready for a full invasion, and that gave the West time to find it's balls.

Without that time, I have a feeling the western governments, the US government, and by proxy you guys would be singing a different tune right now.

And as for politics, if Biden were truly serious he would announce lifting of many restrictions on oil and gas production, plans for expansion of said production, and more work into increasing our nuclear and hydroelectric capacities. But he won't because of politics as he is beholden to the Green wing of the Democrat Party.

WASHINGTON, March 4 (Reuters) - A broad bipartisan majority of Americans think the United States should stop buying Russian oil and gas and work with NATO to set up "no-fly zones" to protect Ukraine from Russian air strikes, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll completed on Friday.

The poll, conducted Thursday and Friday, suggests that U.S. outrage is growing over Russia's invasion of Ukraine, which in recent days has increasingly involved Russian bombing of urban areas.

Yikes, I can't see us doing a no-fly zone. We'd have to get involved, big time.

No thanks. Too far.

Yikes, I can't see us doing a no-fly zone. We'd have to get involved, big time.

No thanks. Too far.

A no fly zone is effectively a blockade, and a blockade is an act of war, always to the country being blockaded, and potentially to the countries trying to trade with the blockaded country.

A no-fly zone would mean direct military conflict between NATO and Russia. We avoided such conflict during the Cold War for a very good reason: it could easily lead to WW III and hundreds of millions dead.

Have people lost their minds?
It isn’t that they’ve lost their minds. It’s that half the electorate, has below average intelligence. As such the propaganda machine is spooling them up into a frenzy. How else can the MIC, and it’s shareholders profit off of this?

"U.S. oil companies generally have been reluctant to pump more, preferring to steer cash flows back to investors instead of spending it on new drilling that could flood the world with cheap crude."

There are 9,000 unused oil lases on Federal lands and 3,000 were issued just last year

"U.S. oil companies generally have been reluctant to pump more, preferring to steer cash flows back to investors instead of spending it on new drilling that could flood the world with cheap crude."

There are 9,000 unused oil lases on Federal lands and 3,000 were issued just last year

How productive are those leases? How many are just fallow because they were checked and found to be not viable?

Just spouting a number with no background is not providing an answer.

Increased regulation, skipping lease auctions, overall hostility to increased domestic exploration and exploitation.
"hostility"?

Jesus

Which regulations are blocking increased oil production?

As noted above...9,000 unused leases and 3,000 approved just this year

"hostility"?

Jesus

Which regulations are blocking increased oil production?

As noted above...9,000 unused leases and 3,000 approved just this year

Meaningless numbers are meaningless. Dems are on record for being against increased US production of fossil fuels, it's part of their Climate Change Agenda.

Do you deny this?

What I am pointing out is your gung ho approach is basically nothing more than you being political hacks. If Trump were in office you would be screaming bloody murder at whatever he did, even if they were same as what Biden is doing right now.

I am not working against us, just pointing out that the only reason we are having this discussion is Russia wasn't really ready for a full invasion, and that gave the West time to find it's balls.

Without that time, I have a feeling the western governments, the US government, and by proxy you guys would be singing a different tune right now.

And as for politics, if Biden were truly serious he would announce lifting of many restrictions on oil and gas production, plans for expansion of said production, and more work into increasing our nuclear and hydroelectric capacities. But he won't because of politics as he is beholden to the Green wing of the Democrat Party.
Trump would not be doing what Biden is doing. That's the point.

Meaningless numbers are meaningless. Dems are on record for being against increased US production of fossil fuels, it's part of their Climate Change Agenda.

Do you deny this?
Save your bumper sticker bullshit.

Those "meaningless numbers" are NOT meaningless

They are FACTS

Save your bumper sticker bullshit.

Those "meaningless numbers" are NOT meaningless

They are FACTS

That mean what exactly? No Context, no example of how they improve oil production or exploration.

Yes or No, do Democrats support increased domestic fossil fuel production and exploration?

Forum List

Back