Give Peace a Chance

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
The Kremlin has three conditions to end the invasion of Ukraine.

“They should make amendments to the constitution according to which Ukraine-NATO would reject any aims to enter any bloc," Peskov told Reuters on Monday, reiterating a longstanding Moscow demand. "We have also spoken about how they should recognize that Crimea is Russian territory and that they need to recognize that Donetsk and Lugansk are independent states. And that's it. It will stop in a moment."

The disputed areas are predominately Russian.

Ukraine-Language-Map-2048x1448.png

I think these conditions are reasonable and I hope Ukraine agrees. Then this stupid ugly war can end.

If the war continues there is a risk of escalation to WWW III. Only war profiteers and dictator Xi Jin Ping have reasons to prolong this war.

Last edited:
NATO won't agree, and the government in Kiev is funded and controlled by the west. So? Kiev won't agree.

They want to drain and destroy Russia via a proxy war.

There is a much, much larger global agenda, having to do with global food and energy shortages, which will push folks through global propaganda right into an international agenda, and shoe-horning in a global government via this crisis.

NATO won't agree, and the government in Kiev is funded and controlled by the west. So? Kiev won't agree.

There is a much, much larger global agenda, having to do with global food and energy shortages, which will push folks through global propaganda right into an international agenda, and shoe-horning in a global government via this crisis.
I can see how globalists would disagree, but peace is in the interest of the Western countries.

Probably won't happen. Even if it does, peace will be fleeting. Putin will wait a short time then move the bar forward and say "just give us a little more territory and we won't start another war." He will continue to do so until he eventually has the whole country. Appeasing a regime like Putin's has never worked out in the history of the world.

Probably won't happen. Even if it does, peace will be fleeting. Putin will wait a short time then move the bar forward and say "just give us a little more territory and we won't start another war." He will continue to do so until he eventually has the whole country. Appeasing a regime like Putin's has never worked out in the history of the world.
If we just assume every enemy is Hitler we won’t ever have peace. Some autocrats are more reasonable than others.

If the US and our allies produce more energy I think Putin might have to curtail his ambitions.

And the CCP is America’s primary foe. We can’t afford to get bogged down in E Europe.

“They should make amendments to the constitution according to which Ukraine-NATO would reject any aims to enter any bloc," Peskov told Reuters on Monday, reiterating a longstanding Moscow demand. "We have also spoken about how they should recognize that Crimea is Russian territory and that they need to recognize that Donetsk and Lugansk are independent states. And that's it. It will stop in a moment."

I think these conditions are reasonable and I hope Ukraine agrees. Then this stupid ugly war can end.

If the war continues there is a risk of escalation to WWW III. Only war profiteers and dictator Xi Jin Ping have reasons to prolong this war.
why should Ukraine agree? And why should we support Putin getting anything after killing thousands of civilians. Peace is not free, despite what Putin asking.

If we just assume every enemy is Hitler we won’t ever have peace. Some autocrats are more reasonable than others.

If the US and our allies produce more energy I think Putin might have to curtail his ambitions.

And the CCP is America’s primary foe. We can’t afford to get bogged down in E Europe.
Putin has shown he's honest, trustworthy and wants to respect borders and peace with all nations.

why should Ukraine agree? And why should we support Putin getting anything after killing thousands of civilians. Peace is not free, despite what Putin asking.
Most American taxpayers have paid their way to freedom. Peace has been interfered with by the swamp for the longest time. Why you care about Ukraine is bullshit.

Neither side is blameless.

Russians feel threatened by NATO expansion.

Ukraine has a lot to gain. They can retain their independence if they embrace neutrality and don’t join NATO.

Maybe we should deprioritize vengeance.

I think everyone can live with this solution.

Last edited:
I can see how globalists would disagree, but peace is in the interest of the Western countries.
Not until they have the global government and everyone on board with personal carbon allowances and global taxation. They want a global government. Until they get that, by merging all nations, including Russia and China, into a new world order. . . the folks at the top don't care how much death and destruction they cause at this point going forward.

We are at the end game mode at this point.

Sure it is in the interest of Western nations. . . but the folks that lead those western nations don't give a shit about the nations they are in charge of, or the people in them. If you can't see that from how the current US has been handling things. . . I don't think we have a whole lot else to discuss.

:dunno:

Sure it is in the interest of Western nations. . . but the folks that lead those western nations don't give a shit about the nations they are in charge of, or the people in them. If you can't see that from how the current US has been handling things. . . I don't think we have a whole lot else to discuss.

:dunno:
The elite are traitors no doubt, but I still hope we can extricate ourselves before it’s too late.

So, in order for the war to end, the Ukraine has to give in to Russia? Why should they? Why should they give in to this bullying? Where does it end? As soon as this is finished he'll be off to Georgia annexing parts of that knowing the west will do even less for Georgia.

Right now, Russia is risking economic failure on a huge scale and the Ukraine knows this.

So, in order for the war to end, the Ukraine has to give in to Russia? Why should they? Why should they give in to this bullying? Where does it end? As soon as this is finished he'll be off to Georgia annexing parts of that knowing the west will do even less for Georgia.

Right now, Russia is risking economic failure on a huge scale and the Ukraine knows this.
All sides should compromise. Russia can accept NATO expansion into the Baltic and Ukrainian independence. Ukraine and the West can accept Ukraine outside NATO.

All sides should compromise. Russia can accept NATO expansion into the Baltic and Ukrainian independence. Ukraine and the West can accept Ukraine outside NATO.

Well, wouldn't life be great if it weren't all about who has the power and who has no morals and power?

If Putin continues as intransigent and obstinate we can always have a war later. I’m trying to postpone the war at least for a short time if only to give everyone a chance to finalize burial arrangements.

What about this?

The US empire;
(A) had solid intelligence that this war was coming,

(B) knew they could prevent it by making very reasonable, low-cost concessions like promising not to add a nation to NATO that they didn't want to add anyway, and

(C) chose not to.

Putin had to know his invasion would have extremely negative consequences on Russia and potentially the world. Yet he did it anyway. Makes one think something is amiss.

Forum List

Back