Americans broadly support Ukraine no-fly zone, Russia oil ban -poll.

They could have responded much quicker, but they didn't because most of them thought it would be over in 3-5 days, and they could get on with their lives.
Huh?
What does that even mean? They announced sanctions as soon as Putin started.

Huh?
What does that even mean? They announced sanctions as soon as Putin started.

small ones, incremental ones, ones that wouldn't have any real impact and could have been rescinded. Just enough to say they were doing something.

Then the Ukraine ruined the easy exit plan by fighting and still fighting for two weeks.

small ones, incremental ones, ones that wouldn't have any real impact and could have been rescinded. Just enough to say they were doing something.

Then the Ukraine ruined the easy exit plan by fighting and still fighting for two weeks.

Only the largest sanction in history, liar.

Are you stupid?
Why would Europe want to escalate this conflict beyond the borders of Ukraine? They are united in their support for Ukraine and financially crippling Russia until they submit.

They're united my ass.

You don't hear France saying anything. They've always been backstabbers, and this time is not exception.

Just before the invasion Macron went went to Moscow to talk to Putin. Has he done anything? Nope.

Immediately after his return, he ordered 14 nuclear reactors to increase France's energy production, despite German protest. He know Putin is going for it, and he played politics, and said nothing.

Only the largest sanction in history, liar.

After two weeks of fighting, and the rest of Europe is still dithering because if they embargo oil and gas they turn out their own lights.

Compliments of giving into their green movements, which were funded by the Rooskies.

After two weeks of fighting, and the rest of Europe is still dithering because if they embargo oil and gas they turn out their own lights.

Compliments of giving into their green movements, which were funded by the Rooskies.
Dithering with unprecedented sanctions. :cuckoo:
They don’t operate according to your whims.

WASHINGTON, March 4 (Reuters) - A broad bipartisan majority of Americans think the United States should stop buying Russian oil and gas and work with NATO to set up "no-fly zones" to protect Ukraine from Russian air strikes, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll completed on Friday.

The poll, conducted Thursday and Friday, suggests that U.S. outrage is growing over Russia's invasion of Ukraine, which in recent days has increasingly involved Russian bombing of urban areas.

There you have it!
Stupid American mushroom's begging to be nuked.
Rabid dogs must be put down.

There you have it!
Stupid American mushroom's begging to be nuked.
Rabid dogs must be put down.
I will live free and die free before I allow a communist jack ass to impose his will over me or my family. If that means being fried in a nuclear inferno, so be it. I don't think so, though. The people of good faith and reaching for a brighter future will always win. People in fear can be lifted up along side, it's ok. Don't worry.

Bullshit....most people I talk to do care very much at all about it. What they do care about is the price of gas. Also...a no fly zone would bring nuclear launches. No further discussion needed.

Jo
You usually have some good points. This time, I'm afraid you're letting your fear get to you. Don't be bullied by this one little jackass called "putin" who threatens and bullies the entire free world. You're better than that.

If not no-fly zone, then we should attack moscow directly and eliminate the threat permanantly.

You usually have some good points. This time, I'm afraid you're letting your fear get to you. Don't be bullied by this one little jackass called "putin" who threatens and bullies the entire free world. You're better than that.

If not no-fly zone, then we should attack moscow directly and eliminate the threat permanantly.
Attacking Moscow directly would lead to WW III and hundreds of millions dead. Also Xi Jin Ping thanks you for making Communist world domination so easy. In the unlikely event you survive the ICBMs please report to one of Xi’s beautiful new re-education camps. I hope you like gruel and lectures about Western imperialism. I’m sure you’ll learn to love Xi’s enlightened and grandfatherly rule.

Last edited:
If people are gung ho about fighting I hope they can wait a bit. Given Biden administration incompetence, Xi could very well attack Taiwan and then they’ll have a tougher foe than Putin to contend with.

Europe hosted WW I almost alone. WW II was mixed. Maybe we could let someone else host WW III. Isn’t that only polite and fair?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back