Americans broadly support Ukraine no-fly zone, Russia oil ban -poll.

It is your job to prove it so post it or apologize.
I have posted plenty of sources and videos of Trump praising both. You are on your own. Either you want the truth or you don't.

One thing is sure: Europe should handle it. Most Europeans have been decrying America's involvement in the world's affairs for decades now. Goody. Now it's your turn, Europe. Your continent, your problem. Step up.
I agree with you but a little covert operation wouldn't hurt.

Europeans are weak. Without leadership from the US they couldn't even wipe their asses. Unfortunately now there is a weak and stupid American President so the Ukrainians are pretty well screwed.

Europeans are weak. Without leadership from the US they couldn't even wipe their asses. Unfortunately now there is a weak and stupid American President so the Ukrainians are pretty well screwed.
You are such a child.

I wish it weren't so, but I would rather face the potential of an all out war NOW and end the threat permanently while we have a good chance. If we wait another year until after Putin harvests the considerable resources from Ukraine to build his war machine even bigger, then it will be that much tougher.

Besides, our leaders made promises to Ukraine that we would help in every way if Russia invaded them. This promise was made in exchange for Ukraine dismantling thousands of nuclear warheads. They were moving toward a better future. Russia is moving toward more violence, war crimes, threats and bullying.

"Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision." - Churchill
I don’t know that Putin is going to be harvesting a lot of resources from Ukraine. I think this war will be costly instead.

Nuclear war is not inevitable. I think we can avoid a world war now and later if we keep our heads.

Except Europe and NATO is as United as ever in this cause with America leading the way.
Your narrative doesn’t comport with reality.

I don’t know that Putin is going to be harvesting a lot of resources from Ukraine. I think this war will be costly instead.

Nuclear war is not inevitable. I think we can avoid a world war now and later if we keep our heads.
I’d like to believe there aren’t enough Putin hardliners in the Russian military to support a wider war let alone allow the release of nuclear weapons. I believe Putin is walking a fine line here and it’s just a matter of time before it catches up to him. The oligarchs are definitely feeling the pain which will worsen exponentially with the total embargo on Russian energy. The Russian people will soon have no access to any funds and food will begin to become scarce.
In a few weeks it will become untenable for Putin. He will either back down or be killed.

Except Europe and NATO is as United as ever in this cause with America leading the way.
Talk is cheap.

An American President suppose to be the Leader of the Free World but Potatohead is weak, cowardly and stupid and he isn't providing any leadership. The sonofabitch can't even get the Poles to transfer the MiGs to Ukraine. That should have been done two weeks ago.

If the Democrats hadn't stolen the election Trump would be President and a strong leader and the Russians never would have invaded. Putin invaded when the last Democrat President was in office and he waited until there was another one.

Talk is cheap.

An American President suppose to be the Leader of the Free World but Potatohead is weak, cowardly and stupid and he isn't providing any leadership. The sonofabitch can't even get the Poles to transfer the MiGs to Ukraine. That should have been done two weeks ago.

If the Democrats hadn't stolen the election Trump would be President and a strong leader and the Russians never would have invaded. Putin invaded when the last Democrat President was in office and he waited until there was another one.
Run with that, kook. :thup:

United in staying the hell out of the war physically, and doing incremental ancillary moves, only when they realized the war wouldn't be over in the 3-5 days the Russians were expecting.

The West got shamed into more than a token display of resistance due to the Ukrainian ability to grind Russia's offensive thrusts to a halt, and then slow them down when more troops were committed.

United in staying the hell out of the war physically, and doing incremental ancillary moves, only when they realized the war wouldn't be over in the 3-5 days the Russians were expecting.

The West got shamed into more than a token display of resistance due to the Ukrainian ability to grind Russia's offensive thrusts to a halt, and then slow them down when more troops were committed.

These lefties didn't even stand up for the freedom of our own children, they should pretty much shut the fuck up about Ukraine.

These lefties didn't even stand up for the freedom of our own children, they should pretty much shut the fuck up about Ukraine.
Freedom is not a friend of these Left Wingers. It is the enemy of the collectivism they love so much and they think it is the Devil.

Are you stupid?
Why would Europe want to escalate this conflict beyond the borders of Ukraine? They are united in their support for Ukraine and financially crippling Russia until they submit.

Are you stupid?
Why would Europe want to escalate this conflict beyond the borders of Ukraine? They are united in their support for Ukraine and financially crippling Russia until they submit.

United in standing on the sidelines and shamed into doing something because Ukraine lasted longer than the 3-5 days the Russians expected.

If Ukraine had fallen on schedule I doubt the West would have implemented more than token protests and toothless sanctions.

United in standing on the sidelines and shamed into doing something because Ukraine lasted longer than the 3-5 days the Russians expected.

If Ukraine had fallen on schedule I doubt the West would have implemented more than token protests and toothless sanctions.
Our actions are retaliatory. A result of Putin’s actions. That keeps us righteous. Preemptive measures can look like unwarranted escalation which gives Putin credibility.
They did implement more. A lot more. More than ever in history with more to come. What do you want, full scale invasion?
Why do you work so hard against your own country and it’s Allies? Is there nowhere where politics can be left out of your thinking?

Forum List

Back