American Liberals Want to Allow Mexicans Unvetted Access to this Country

Mass migration will become worse as civilizations collapse due to volatile climate conditions. Civilization was built in large part because we built a lot of complex systems that gave us relatively predictable access to food, water, and safe shelter from the elements. If access to food, water, and shelter becomes less predictable due to meteorological events or wars caused by scarcity, then civilization falls apart. We need to be prepared to deal with the impending collapse of governments and societies around us.
I propose we deal with them with belt-feds.

Since this is a thread about migrants I'll try to stick to that topic but as climate change is related to the topic, all I can say is that there will be migrants in great numbers trying to cross the border as their environment deteriorates. The only thing that will stop them will be a major military presence on the border, which would be a tremendous burden in terms of resources and reduce our military readiness...and more effectively, the collapse of our own environment, such that we become a less attractive destination. Although we could still be a pass-through destination to Canada.
Sticking to the topic of migrants and the doomsday hoax, using your logic the migrants belong in China and India where most of the CO2 is coming from

Sticking to the topic of migrants and the doomsday hoax, using your logic the migrants belong in China and India where most of the CO2 is coming from

Just fine employers who hire illegals.

These are the people they're willing to allow to colonize our country

Let the MAGAT Bitchfest begin.
No marginalized peoples are excluded from MAGADONIAN hate.
I'd say you MAGATS disgust me but, honestly, disgust is not a strong enough word.

China and India are already facing dire climate problems that will drive some of them deeper into urban areas or even out of their own countries. Mass migration is an inevitable problem that will impact major industrialized nations.

China and India are already facing dire climate problems that will drive some of them deeper into urban areas or even out of their own countries. Mass migration is an inevitable problem that will impact major industrialized nations.
China and India are causing the problem that bothers you so much

And thats where the migrants belong under your social justice reasoning

China and India are causing the problem that bothers you so much

So is the United States and the rest of the developed world. The tricky thing about CO2/GHG emissions data is that it looks at the amount we produce directly but it doesn't neatly account for the amount that our consumption forces other countries to produce to satisfy the demands of total consumption in a global economy.

And thats where the migrants belong under your social justice reasoning

It really doesn't matter where you or I think migrants belong. If you're a country that has resources and space right beside a country or region that is in free fall, then you're going to be dealing with a migration event.

More and more wealthy and developed countries are going to be dealing with these kinds of events in the next 10-20 years. We need to have brutally honest conversations about how we're going to deal with it. We're a nation that values itself on being a nation of immigrants, but we're going to need a reality check.

Still, there must be humane ways to handle these emergencies. Countries will probably have to have some sort of mutual agreement on sharing migrants. Not an easy thing to achieve in a time of rapidly intensifying global competition for power.

So is the United States and the rest of the developed world. The tricky thing about CO2/GHG emissions data is that it looks at the amount we produce directly but it doesn't neatly account for the amount that our consumption forces other countries to produce to satisfy the demands of total consumption in a global economy.

It really doesn't matter where you or I think migrants belong. If you're a country that has resources and space right beside a country or region that is in free fall, then you're going to be dealing with a migration event.

More and more wealthy and developed countries are going to be dealing with these kinds of events in the next 10-20 years. We need to have brutally honest conversations about how we're going to deal with it. We're a nation that values itself on being a nation of immigrants, but we're going to need a reality check.

Still, there must be humane ways to handle these emergencies. Countries will probably have to have some sort of mutual agreement on sharing migrants. Not an easy thing to achieve in a time of rapidly intensifying global competition for power.
We do not emit as much as either China or India

They are the ones causing your imaginary doomsday scenario

Trump's policies probably did slow down the northward migration a bit, just as Biden's DHS's recent hardnosed policy has done.

But they still come and they will come in greater numbers as the climate deteriorates south of the border, which it inevitably will.
Just as Europeans came here to colonize, notice a trend?

Thats nonsense

Why should they leave after spending thousands of dollars and risking their life to get here?

Of course they will stay until they are kicked out

It's been very successful in other countries.

The refugees do not belong here

Maybe not, but they're going to be here whether you like it or not. I agree with you that we cannot just take them all in and find them work. We will have to turn many away, but I think that needs to be done in as humanely and orderly a manner as possible. Just denying climate change and building a wall so that you can own the libz isn't a wise strategy. It's no plan. We need a plan is what I am saying.

Maybe not, but they're going to be here whether you like it or not. I agree with you that we cannot just take them all in and find them work. We will have to turn many away, but I think that needs to be done in as humanely and orderly a manner as possible. Just denying climate change and building a wall so that you can own the libz isn't a wise strategy. It's no plan. We need a plan is what I am saying.
I deny the doomsday hoax

The climate is always changing and always has changed

Its the lib hysteria that is new

As for illegal aliens they are hurting this country by increasing poverty, crime, and disease.

If anyone is motivated by hate for their fellow Americans its liberals who stubbornly refuse to do what is in their own best interests

Last edited:

Forum List

Back