America: “You have the RIGHT to an attorney”.....but not a doctor right guys?

you're arguing what? there aren't any other first world countries that do it. you're factually wrong. feel free to post any one here.

They all have UHC.
name one, show me how they pay for it. BTW, we have universal healthcare for all today. you just don't like the way it is privately run.

No we don't. There are still millions without health care.

Horseshit! No one in the USA is being denied medical care today. Not having insurance does not mean you can't bet medical care. Ever hear of medicaid? the ignorance displayed by liberals on this subject is amazing.

If you get cancer you can quit your job, go on welfare and medicaid after you exhaust everything you have worked for. If you see that as a positive, well.................

if you lose all your money in that scenario, you are an idiot. But you are a liberal, soooooooooooooooo

Funny how US LAW dictates you are entitled, have a RIGHT to the service of an attorney...when you are accused of a crime. In fact if you cant afford one the govt literally says “one will be provided to you” free of charge. Wow. Thats pretty amazing.

But get sick? OOOOOHHHH NO....now you don’t have the right to someones service.

I get it now. I can CHOOSE to commit a crime, then im entitled to someones service. But I DONT choose to get sick, but when I do, Im no longer entitled to medical services.

And you wonder why PRESIDENT BERNIE SANDERS is going to happen? This is why. And its past due.

No worries. Obamacare was passed by the Dems. All is taken care of.

Funny how US LAW dictates you are entitled, have a RIGHT to the service of an attorney...when you are accused of a crime. In fact if you cant afford one the govt literally says “one will be provided to you” free of charge. Wow. Thats pretty amazing.

I get it now. I can CHOOSE to commit a crime, then im entitled to someones service. But I DONT choose to get sick, but when I do, Im no longer entitled to medical services.

And you wonder why PRESIDENT BERNIE SANDERS is going to happen? This is why. And its past due.

Right, buy a crappy expensive policy or we will fine your ass-------------that;s obozocare.

100% of Americans would have health care.

100% of veterans had health care under the VA, and it sucked. Is that what you envision for the entire country? because thats what we would have under medicare for all, or any other of the stupid democrat ideas.

Under Medicare for all we would have Medicare for all which is a very popular program.

basic medicare pays 80% of your medical bills, YOU are on the hook for 20% unless you BUY a medicare supplement or sign up for a medicare advantage plan through an insurance company.

AND, those currently on medicare paid for it out of every paycheck while working------------the paid in advance. ITS NOT FREE AND IT WON'T BE FREE IF IT APPLIES TO EVERYONE. Your taxes will go up as will mine and everyone else's

Would you give a tax credit for the amounts already paid in via payroll deductions?

You libs never think anything through----------just jump up and down screaming "its free, its free"

This has all been covered over and over but that matters none to you. You yell "It's free" because it's the only bogus argument you feel that will work to get people to vote against their better interests.

It's odd that we never ask how we will pay for war at that. I pay a lot for insurance now. Directly or through taxes, it's six of one, half dozen of another but unlike you , I am willing to fund the things I support.

So you think the government can manage healthcare more efficiently than private for-profit companies? Tell us which government agency operates efficiently, and give us examples of the efficiency.

How about the VA? was that well run and did it deliver a quality product to veterans? How about the food stamp program and welfare? Are they run efficiently and with no waste? and the one you dems hate the most, the pentagon. is it run efficiently?

This gets real old. You ask a question, I answer it but then in every second post by you, you ask it again.

People support Medicare. They like the program. Go ahead and try and end it.

name one, show me how they pay for it. BTW, we have universal healthcare for all today. you just don't like the way it is privately run.

Horseshit! No one in the USA is being denied medical care today. Not having insurance does not mean you can't bet medical care. Ever hear of medicaid? the ignorance displayed by liberals on this subject is amazing.

If you get cancer you can quit your job, go on welfare and medicaid after you exhaust everything you have worked for. If you see that as a positive, well.................
nope, move your money to a trust. you should really learn how to protect your money. I don't normally offer such advice for free.

I see, you aren't interested in paying for your health care. You want it to be "free", let others pay for it.
you want to give the government what you earned over a lifetime, that's up to you. me I pay my bills. your misrepresentation is noted and reveals you as a hack. funny. still can't give a name of a country that has the program you back. too fking funny loser. please post another smiley meme. I can't wait.

100% of veterans had health care under the VA, and it sucked. Is that what you envision for the entire country? because thats what we would have under medicare for all, or any other of the stupid democrat ideas.

Under Medicare for all we would have Medicare for all which is a very popular program.

basic medicare pays 80% of your medical bills, YOU are on the hook for 20% unless you BUY a medicare supplement or sign up for a medicare advantage plan through an insurance company.

AND, those currently on medicare paid for it out of every paycheck while working------------the paid in advance. ITS NOT FREE AND IT WON'T BE FREE IF IT APPLIES TO EVERYONE. Your taxes will go up as will mine and everyone else's

Would you give a tax credit for the amounts already paid in via payroll deductions?

You libs never think anything through----------just jump up and down screaming "its free, its free"

This has all been covered over and over but that matters none to you. You yell "It's free" because it's the only bogus argument you feel that will work to get people to vote against their better interests.

It's odd that we never ask how we will pay for war at that. I pay a lot for insurance now. Directly or through taxes, it's six of one, half dozen of another but unlike you , I am willing to fund the things I support.

So you think the government can manage healthcare more efficiently than private for-profit companies? Tell us which government agency operates efficiently, and give us examples of the efficiency.

How about the VA? was that well run and did it deliver a quality product to veterans? How about the food stamp program and welfare? Are they run efficiently and with no waste? and the one you dems hate the most, the pentagon. is it run efficiently?

This gets real old. You ask a question, I answer it but then in every second post by you, you ask it again.

I agree, medicare is a good program and the people on it like it-----------------But, what you refuse to comprehend is that they paid in advance for it their entire working lives. There isn't enough money being collected by the government to put 330,000,000 people on medicare without a huge tax increase on everyone-------even you.

still waiting for you to tell us which government program you think is run efficiently.

I agree, medicare is a good program and the people on it like it-----------------But, what you refuse to comprehend is that they paid in advance for it their entire working lives. There isn't enough money being collected by the government to put 330,000,000 people on medicare without a huge tax increase on everyone-------even you.
collecting every dollar in the country can't pay for it. And BTW, once they have every dollar in the country, we become venezuela.

you're arguing what? there aren't any other first world countries that do it. you're factually wrong. feel free to post any one here.

They all have UHC.

If that is the extreme you have to go to to get treatment, you are likely terminal. You're gonna lose everything you worked for anyway. Just saying.

Right, buy a crappy expensive policy or we will fine your ass-------------that;s obozocare.

Oh no. It's not a fine. It's a tax. :rolleyes:

They all have UHC.

If that is the extreme you have to go to to get treatment, you are likely terminal. You're gonna lose everything you worked for anyway. Just saying.

nope, the law allows one to create a trust and protect one's money. Go talk to a lawyer. My wife and I did. Did that for my my parents as well. Also carry long term care insurance to pay your bills. we have it.

it's a fine. see if you carry insurance, you don't pay that fine. that eliminates it as a tax. A tax is defined as a collection that is to everyone. 85% of people don't pay that fine.

it's a fine. see if you carry insurance, you don't pay that fine. that eliminates it as a tax. A tax is defined as a collection that is to everyone. 85% of people don't pay that fine.

agree but I think he was being facetious.

ahhh, I got stu'd
giphy.gif

ahhh, I got stu'd
giphy.gif

LOL Agreed. It's absolutely a fine. Justice Roberts got played when Obama's lawyers changed the terminology to a "tax" in front of the SCOTUS.

ahhh, I got stu'd
giphy.gif

LOL Agreed. It's absolutely a fine. Justice Roberts got played when Obama's lawyers changed the terminology to a "tax" in front of the SCOTUS.
right? I mean, how bad were the lawyers for the gop? all they had to do was make the point I made.

ahhh, I got stu'd
giphy.gif

right? I mean, how bad were the lawyers for the gop? all they had to do was make the point I made.

Here's Obama arguing the mandate is NOT a tax, it's a fine.

"I absolutely reject that notion [that the mandate is a tax]" - Barack Obama 2009

Yet Obama's lawyers had to argue it WAS a tax to get it passed by the SCOTUS.

ahhh, I got stu'd
giphy.gif

Here's Obama arguing the mandate is NOT a tax, it's a fine.

"I absolutely reject that notion [that the mandate is a tax]" - Barack Obama 2009

Yet Obama's lawyers had to argue it WAS a tax to get it passed by the SCOTUS.

yep

85% of americans would have their healthcare taken away. hmmmm 15% vs 85%? why is destroying 85% of americans a good thing? just wondering aloud.

We pay for DEFENSE because it's a Constitutional requirement. Taxpayer funded health insurance isn't a Constitutional requirement. Idiot.

We pay for DEFENSE because it's a Constitutional requirement. Taxpayer funded health insurance isn't a Constitutional requirement. Idiot.
well said

Forum List

Back