America: “You have the RIGHT to an attorney”.....but not a doctor right guys?

basic medicare pays 80% of your medical bills, YOU are on the hook for 20% unless you BUY a medicare supplement or sign up for a medicare advantage plan through an insurance company.

AND, those currently on medicare paid for it out of every paycheck while working------------the paid in advance. ITS NOT FREE AND IT WON'T BE FREE IF IT APPLIES TO EVERYONE. Your taxes will go up as will mine and everyone else's

Would you give a tax credit for the amounts already paid in via payroll deductions?

You libs never think anything through----------just jump up and down screaming "its free, its free"

This has all been covered over and over but that matters none to you. You yell "It's free" because it's the only bogus argument you feel that will work to get people to vote against their better interests.

It's odd that we never ask how we will pay for war at that. I pay a lot for insurance now. Directly or through taxes, it's six of one, half dozen of another but unlike you , I am willing to fund the things I support.
We pay for DEFENSE because it's a Constitutional requirement. Taxpayer funded health insurance isn't a Constitutional requirement. Idiot.

We are 23 trillion in debt. We are not paying for war.
And you believe that national government run healthcare wont add trillions more?

Other countries do it for far less money than we do.

not when you tally up all the costs. but I will admit that you are good at repeating the dem/lib talking points

good little parrot.

This has all been covered over and over but that matters none to you. You yell "It's free" because it's the only bogus argument you feel that will work to get people to vote against their better interests.

It's odd that we never ask how we will pay for war at that. I pay a lot for insurance now. Directly or through taxes, it's six of one, half dozen of another but unlike you , I am willing to fund the things I support.

So you think the government can manage healthcare more efficiently than private for-profit companies? Tell us which government agency operates efficiently, and give us examples of the efficiency.

How about the VA? was that well run and did it deliver a quality product to veterans? How about the food stamp program and welfare? Are they run efficiently and with no waste? and the one you dems hate the most, the pentagon. is it run efficiently?

This gets real old. You ask a question, I answer it but then in every second post by you, you ask it again.

People support Medicare. They like the program. Go ahead and try and end it.

I agree, medicare is a good program and the people on it like it-----------------But, what you refuse to comprehend is that they paid in advance for it their entire working lives. There isn't enough money being collected by the government to put 330,000,000 people on medicare without a huge tax increase on everyone-------even you.

We already spend a huge amount.

Yes, and you libs want us to spend much much more for less care

If you say so.......

So you think the government can manage healthcare more efficiently than private for-profit companies? Tell us which government agency operates efficiently, and give us examples of the efficiency.

How about the VA? was that well run and did it deliver a quality product to veterans? How about the food stamp program and welfare? Are they run efficiently and with no waste? and the one you dems hate the most, the pentagon. is it run efficiently?

This gets real old. You ask a question, I answer it but then in every second post by you, you ask it again.

People support Medicare. They like the program. Go ahead and try and end it.

I agree, medicare is a good program and the people on it like it-----------------But, what you refuse to comprehend is that they paid in advance for it their entire working lives. There isn't enough money being collected by the government to put 330,000,000 people on medicare without a huge tax increase on everyone-------even you.

We already spend a huge amount.

Yes, and you libs want us to spend much much more for less care

If you say so.......

Its not me, its Bernie and crazy Joe and Liz and gay boy, and all the rest of them.

Funny how US LAW dictates you are entitled, have a RIGHT to the service of an attorney...when you are accused of a crime. In fact if you cant afford one the govt literally says “one will be provided to you” free of charge. Wow. Thats pretty amazing.

But get sick? OOOOOHHHH NO....now you don’t have the right to someones service.

I get it now. I can CHOOSE to commit a crime, then im entitled to someones service. But I DONT choose to get sick, but when I do, Im no longer entitled to medical services.

And you wonder why PRESIDENT BERNIE SANDERS is going to happen? This is why. And its past due.

No worries. Obamacare was passed by the Dems. All is taken care of.

Right, buy a crappy expensive policy or we will fine your ass-------------that;s obozocare.

Oh no. It's not a fine. It's a tax. :rolleyes:

Talk about a distinction without a difference.

Funny how US LAW dictates you are entitled, have a RIGHT to the service of an attorney...when you are accused of a crime. In fact if you cant afford one the govt literally says “one will be provided to you” free of charge. Wow. Thats pretty amazing.

But get sick? OOOOOHHHH NO....now you don’t have the right to someones service.

I get it now. I can CHOOSE to commit a crime, then im entitled to someones service. But I DONT choose to get sick, but when I do, Im no longer entitled to medical services.

And you wonder why PRESIDENT BERNIE SANDERS is going to happen? This is why. And its past due.

No worries. Obamacare was passed by the Dems. All is taken care of.

Right, buy a crappy expensive policy or we will fine your ass-------------that;s obozocare.

Oh no. It's not a fine. It's a tax. :rolleyes:

Talk about a distinction without a difference.
Let's just call it an abuse of state power and be done with it.

Forum List

Back