America has a 54% reduction in it murder rate since 1992

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
But no one is talking about it.....WHY?

[ame=http://youtu.be/FWNOiw_XIV8]Crime Stats Piers Morgan MSM Won't Discuss - 2013 Gun Control Debate - YouTube[/ame]

What's the reason? iphones?

I phones have had a tremendous affect on dropping the crime rate

You were saying?
Criminals have been stealing iPhones for years, grabbing them from your pocket or your bag. But now they're taking it to a new level, stealing them right from your hands as you're on the phone.
Rossen Reports: 'Apple picking' thieves snatch iPhones - TODAY News

Almost every American has a phone and a camera in their pocket. Watch the evening news and see the pictures and videos of suspects. People following criminals as they talk to 9-11. People calling in crimes on the spot instead of having to run and find a phone booth

You were saying?
Criminals have been stealing iPhones for years, grabbing them from your pocket or your bag. But now they're taking it to a new level, stealing them right from your hands as you're on the phone.

Almost every American has a phone and a camera in their pocket. Watch the evening news and see the pictures and videos of suspects. People following criminals as they talk to 9-11. People calling in crimes on the spot instead of having to run and find a phone booth

dude did you read the link I posted?

Didn't want to embarrass you by pointing out that gun control seems to be working, but if you insist! :dunno:

How has gun control worked?
Did it stop sandy hook?
Columbine?
Has it worked in Chicago?

Those are instances. Your OP was about about the over-all rate. Is that it, when faced with inconvenient facts, move the goalposts?

Chicago is an instances? If Gun control worked their would not be any shootings.
How about those guns sales? Don't suppose that would have anything to do with it?

You were saying?

Gee, did someone change the subject on you? How inconvenient for you and hypocritical of you. :lol:

Gee, did someone change the subject on you? How inconvenient for you and hypocritical of you. :lol:

What the fuck are you blathering about?

You were saying?

Like I care about the impact of IPhone theft on the overall crime rate?

Are you really that big a douche?

Did it stop sandy hook?
Columbine?

Those are instances. Your OP was about about the over-all rate. Is that it, when faced with inconvenient facts, move the goalposts?

Chicago is an instances? If Gun control worked their would not be any shootings.
How about those guns sales? Don't suppose that would have anything to do with it?

Something only works, if there's 100% success? You really are grasping at straws. I guess it's really embarrassing to have stuck your foot in it with that OP!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Reason? People living with less lead in their homes. Google it. It's made a huge difference. Of course, it was made possible by limiting the freedom of companies that manufactured goods with lead as a component through strictly enforced and costly regulation. Thank you, liberals.

Did it stop sandy hook?
Columbine?

Lot of guns in Chicago aren't there?

Not doing much to keep down the crime rate

Like I care about the impact of IPhone theft on the overall crime rate?

Are you really that big a douche?

Here is what you said

Do you wish to retract now?

Forum List

Back