America has a 54% reduction in it murder rate since 1992

Those are instances. Your OP was about about the over-all rate. Is that it, when faced with inconvenient facts, move the goalposts?

Chicago is an instances? If Gun control worked their would not be any shootings.
How about those guns sales? Don't suppose that would have anything to do with it?

Something only works, if there's 100% success? You really are grasping at straws. I guess it's really embarrassing to have stuck your foot in it with that OP!!! :lol::lol::lol:

OK since your positon is Gun control works how about showing some data to support your position.
Uooops I guess you want will you? You'll just deflect like a chimp slinging shit.

Reason? People living with less lead in their homes. Google it. It's made a huge difference. Of course, it was made possible by limiting the freedom of companies that manufactured goods with lead as a component through strictly enforced and costly regulation. Thank you, liberals.

The EPA and the first Clean Water Act, thanks Richard Nixon.

As for lead deaths: An estimated 200 lead poisoning-related deaths occurred from 1979 to 1998. Most were among males (74%), Blacks (67%), adults of age >/=45 years (76%), and Southerners (70%). The death rate was significantly lower in more recent years. An alcohol-related code was a contributing cause for 28% of adults. Only three of nine ICD-9 codes for lead poisoning were highly predictive of lead poisoning-related deaths. In conclusion, lead poisoning-related death rates have dropped dramatically since earlier decades and are continuing to decline. However, the findings imply that moonshine ingestion remains a source of high-dose lead exposure in adults.

Deaths related to lead poisoning in the United S... [Environ Res. 2003] - PubMed - NCBI

200 deaths in 10 years, hell more people die of boredom reading liberal posts. :eusa_whistle:

What the fuck are you blathering about?

You started talking about murder rates and are now on to iPhone thefts. Please try and keep up. It's your thread, after all!!!

No I didn't start\, I made a rebuttal to a fictitious claim made by right winger.

You didn't start? You are the OP, aren't you? You've ducked your initial topic to take a side route in hopes we won't remember how ridiculous it was. Sorry, not a chance. :cool:

You started talking about murder rates and are now on to iPhone thefts. Please try and keep up. It's your thread, after all!!!

No I didn't start\, I made a rebuttal to a fictitious claim made by right winger.

You didn't start? You are the OP, aren't you? You've ducked your initial topic to take a side route in hopes we won't remember how ridiculous it was. Sorry, not a chance. :cool:
A fictitious claim was made I do have the right too make a rebuttal

That's right, don't give up. Now how about that confirmation that gun control works, as verified by the OP?

dude did you read the link I posted?

Like I care about the impact of IPhone theft on the overall crime rate?

Are you really that big a douche?

Here is what you said

I phones have had a tremendous affect on dropping the crime rate
Do you wish to retract now?

God, you never fail in demonstrating what a douche you are

Comparing petty theft to the impact widely dispatched cell phones have had in fighting crime.

Douchebag reb can't admit that widespread cell phones and security cameras do more to combat crime than his cherished guns

That's right, don't give up. Now how about that confirmation that gun control works, as verified by the OP?

You made the claim that gun control works maybe you should give some proof.

Like I care about the impact of IPhone theft on the overall crime rate?

Are you really that big a douche?

Here is what you said

Do you wish to retract now?

God, you never fail in demonstrating what a douche you are

Comparing petty theft to the impact widely dispatched cell phones have had in fighting crime.

Douchebag reb can't admit that widespread cell phones and security cameras do more to combat crime than his cherished guns

It's hard to make a report when your fucking Iphone has been stolen. So you still want too stand with that stupid ignorant position that increased Iphone have brought crime down? You are one stupid son of a bitch.

The gun nuts envision an America where everyone is armed to the teeth and ready to shoot down anyone who steps out of line. Dodge City meets Somalia.

Instead our crime rates are coming down through social programs, tough enforcement of laws and yes reb, widespread security cameras, phones and the Internet rapidly reporting and documenting crimes

That security camera in the 7-11 does more to reduce crime than your stupid guns

You buffoon, my post was about the connection between reduction in crime rates and the reduction in lead in homes, workplaces, gasoline, etc.

The gun nuts envision an America where everyone is armed to the teeth and ready to shoot down anyone who steps out of line. Dodge City meets Somalia.

Instead our crime rates are coming down through social programs, tough enforcement of laws and yes reb, widespread security cameras, phones and the Internet rapidly reporting and documenting crimes

That security camera in the 7-11 does more to reduce crime than your stupid guns

No you are wrong. I envision an America where if a person wants to carry he has that right without anti gunner dictating that they can't. If you don't want a gun or don't want to carry a gun that is your right. Leave me and my right alone.

WOW so how did that camera stop this shooting at a 7-11?
[ame=http://youtu.be/GHziWZ2OmiA]Store Clerk Shot, Killed - YouTube[/ame]

No you are wrong. I envision an America where if a person wants to carry he has that right without anti gunner dictating that they can't. If you don't want a gun or don't want to carry a gun that is your right. Leave me and my right alone.

WOW so how did that camera stop this shooting at a 7-11?
[ame=http://youtu.be/GHziWZ2OmiA]Store Clerk Shot, Killed - YouTube[/ame]

300 million guns in the country reb.......why didn't they stop it?

Robbing a 7-11 or any store is no longer easy pickings. Not because of armed clerks but because your face is on the 6 PM news. Want to rob a 7-11? Here's $300. By the way, smile for the camera

What's the reason? iphones?

That would require democrats actually thinking outside the box....kinda like how lower taxes INCREASE money in the treasury, or how MORE people with guns lowers the crime rates.....so I dont think you buy it...I do....but you probably dont understand why.

Only a lib would cheer about being surveilled everywhere they go.
I find the placement of cameras everywhere a bit disconcerting. Especially when the gov installs them.

But you would rather have guns pointed at you

dear silly people,

Its the baby boom aging.

older people commit fewer crimes.

we are a generation run by the effects of the baby boom.

Forum List

Back