Amazing accomplishments of the Biden administration

I don’t look for big accomplishments from the federal government. The less they do the better. Biden booted Trump which was all he needed to do. As for accomplishing his agenda, I’m glad he hasn’t done much of that. Aren’t you?
I have said it before. I don’t complain too often about Congres doing nothing. Because, when they do things, it is usually unfortunate.

Brandon’s defeat of Trump was a disaster. But sure. I’m glad that, contrary to the thread headline, Brandon has proved to be ineffective. If he can’t do much of anything, at least he can’t do so much wrong.

I have said it before. I don’t complain too often about Congres doing nothing. Because, when they do things, it is usually unfortunate.

Brandon’s defeat of Trump was a disaster. But sure. I’m glad that, contrary to the thread headline, Brandon has proved to be ineffective. If he can’t do much of anything, at least he can’t do so much wrong.
Exactly so if he isn’t doing much of anything then then what are you complaining about?! You can’t say he is doing nothing but also claim he is a disaster and responsible for everything. That’s a hack move

Exactly so if he isn’t doing much of anything then then what are you complaining about?! You can’t say he is doing nothing but also claim he is a disaster and responsible for everything. That’s a hack move
He is a disaster. And not doing much isn’t the same as not doing anything. And of course, it can certainly be a problem when something he should be addressing isn’t getting addressed.

Your posts are hack moves. You get one tiny point for admitting that his exploits as President have been minimal. But you lose points when you deny that he has been miserably inept at accomplishing much of anything and when you fail to admit that the things he has done are working out very badly. The border? It sucks. Precipitous loss of everything in Afghanistan. Inept leadership on Ukraine. Inflation? Not a hint of help. Fuel prices? Not good enough to note that the prices are rising all over the world. What has the senile fuck done about it here (other than to worsen it with his simplistic war on fossil fuels and shutting down the keystone pipeline)? What has the Alzheimer’s Patient in Chief done about the supply chain fiasco? (The fuckwit can’t even use a teleprompter.)

He is a disaster. And not doing much isn’t the same as not doing anything. And of course, it can certainly be a problem when something he should be addressing isn’t getting addressed.

Your posts are hack moves. You get one tiny point for admitting that his exploits as President have been minimal. But you lose points when you deny that he has been miserably inept at accomplishing much of anything and when you fail to admit that the things he has done are working out very badly. The border? It sucks. Precipitous loss of everything in Afghanistan. Inept leadership on Ukraine. Inflation? Not a hint of help. Fuel prices? Not good enough to note that the prices are rising all over the world. What has the senile fuck done about it here (other than to worsen it with his simplistic war on fossil fuels and shutting down the keystone pipeline)? What has the Alzheimer’s Patient in Chief done about the supply chain fiasco? (The fuckwit can’t even use a teleprompter.)
I don’t want him to accomplish much. I didn’t vote Biden in to lead a revolution, invited him in to get Trump out and to twiddle his thumbs while the world and American economy works to recover from a pandemic. I don’t know what it is you expect the president to do to make things better, but IMO, less is more

You left out erasing the blob's memory one uneventful day after another. All Americans are rejoicing that we now have a President we can be proud of:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:. Biden has restored class and competence to the Oval Office.
You are one stupid fuck:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
4m6pbm.jpg

I don’t want him to accomplish much. I didn’t vote Biden in to lead a revolution, invited him in to get Trump out and to twiddle his thumbs while the world and American economy works to recover from a pandemic. I don’t know what it is you expect the president to do to make things better, but IMO, less is more

There are PLENTY of things that have been outlined that can make things better. Biden simply reversed nearly all of Trump's policies without evaluating their effectiveness. Trump implemented them so they must have been wrong is the childish mentality of his administration and the people that voted for them.

There are PLENTY of things that have been outlined that can make things better. Biden simply reversed nearly all of Trump's policies without evaluating their effectiveness. Trump implemented them so they must have been wrong is the childish mentality of his administration and the people that voted for them.
He did that with environmental and border issues true as that’s what he campaigned on

He did that with environmental and border issues true as that’s what he campaigned on

And his environmental policies are what are currently helping to sink our economy.

The border is also a major concern, but Democrats won't likely get that until it is far too late.

And his environmental policies are what are currently helping to sink our economy.

The border is also a major concern, but Democrats won't likely get that until it is far too late.
How are his environmental policies sinking the economy?

Forum List

Back