Amazing accomplishments of the Biden administration

Simply amazing that he is the worst in history. Ever.

Oh. I know. That’s why I used it correctly. Smarten up.

Also, face reality. Brandon is an atrocious joke. At least in the bottom four Presidents in our history.
Biden is the president that whooped Trumps. Makes him pretty bad ass. Fact.

Record gas prices.

Record inflation.

Laughingstock around the globe.

Begging Saudis, Venezuela et al to produce more oil.

Blaming Mom and Pop gas stations for his record high gas prices.

Worst approval in history when it comes to confidence of the American people.

I could go on.....................yep, quite the "accomplishments".

Wrong. Brandon “won.” But that senile fuck isn’t “bad ass”. He’s just an asshole. Try to buy a clue.
Spoke like a true sore loser. The more you demean him the funnier the fact that he whooped Trump is.

He doesn’t lie

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

and divide on a daily basis like Trump did.
By "divide" you mean point out how progs and the government are screwing you. No he doesn't. That's what's wrong with him.

That makes him leaps and bounds better

Delusions make him better?

360,000 jobs added last month.

ALL job losses have now been replaced and wages are up over 5%

3.6 unemployment

The Dow has stabilized.

Gas prices have dropped a little

Things are looking up

Nice to finally get a leader in there who cares for the people more than he cares for himself isn’t it?!
How is murdering babies, destroying our economy, creating supply chain issues and food shortages and inflation because his Globalist Puppet Masters told him to, "caring for the people"

Faux Joe is a multi millionaire because he didn't give a shit about The People and sold himself out and America with it like the Whore he is now and has always been.

You left out erasing the blob's memory one uneventful day after another. All Americans are rejoicing that we now have a President we can be proud of. Biden has restored class and competence to the Oval Office.
A President to be proud of.......bwahaahahhhahahhhahhahahahhahhahahhhahahahhahahhahahahhhahahhahahaahahahahahahahha

You are a dipshit of massive proportions, Biden is way less popular than Trump, even with the media constantly attacking Trump and covering for Biden....if we had a real media, the democrats could never win an election, they would have to run on their policies, which we see are complete shit.

Spoke like a true sore loser. The more you demean him the funnier the fact that he whooped Trump is.
Spoken ^ like a cult member who worships the senile old racist.

Anyway, I know you dislike staying on topic and prefer your amazingly lame ad hominems, instead. Nevertheless, can you share with the crowd all of Brandon’s alleged amazing accomplishments as President? See thread headline for guidance. 🤣😂

Spoken ^ like a cult member who worships the senile old racist.
Haha, you think I worship?!?! More delusions. I’m not a fan of Joes politics and don’t even want him to run again. But you keep up with the worship narrative. It just wouldn’t be you unless you’re making clueless posts.

Anyway, I know you dislike staying on topic and prefer your amazingly lame ad hominems, instead. Nevertheless, can you share with the crowd all of Brandon’s alleged amazing accomplishments as President? See thread headline for guidance. 🤣😂
Aww how precious, you think there’s a crowd paying attention to our conversation!!! Haha. Do you have an imaginary fan club as well? You narcissists are all the same.

I’m not claiming Biden has amazing accomplishments, I don’t agree with half the stuff he does. But he got toxic Trump out and is making politics boring again which was all I wanted him to do.

Forum List

Back