Am I The Only One?

Loving our country and wanting people who hate it to GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!

Doesn't work like that.
You want a country to do good things, but when a country does bad things instead, then you have a responsibility to change and fix it.

Historically this country has been both good and bad.
We did some awful things, like deliberately killing millions of natives with smallpox.
And we are not getting better, like we just murdered half a million Iraqis over WMD lies.
You can't just tell people who are being critical to get out for many reasons, like their criticism may be valid, it is not your country, and if the country is doing harm, then you bear some responsibility for it unless you have done all you can to fix it.

I am far more leftist, progressive, liberal than anyone else here, but Trump was mediocre.
He was not evil, all that corrupt, or even all that bad of a president.
For example, he did not start any illegal wars, and that is better than Obama killing Qaddafi, staging a coup on Morsi, attacking Assad, illegally doing economic sanctions on Russia, leaving troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, etc.
We should face facts, ACA was not that good, and Trump slightly improved it.

Here's this trump piece of shit golfing while Americans were dying from the corona virus that was raging. How could any decent or intelligent American stick up for him now?

Actually that is exactly what a president should have been doing.
Why?
Because there was nothing else anyone could do then because the DCD and WHO were telling us nonsense.
They told us NOT to do a full quarantine, even though that could have prevented it.
They told us to "flatten the curve", even though that makes it last the longest, so has the highest possible kill total.

Thats wonderful, I love my country too!... Let me ask, How do you feel about your country's President? Congress? Institutions like the FBI, CIA, and DHS? Just curious...
Most of America’s governmental institutions have been infiltrated by Americas number one enemy…the Left…they are absolutely worthless dogshit just like those who voted them in.

First grandma got ran over by a reindeer,.. then her communist cousin got thrown out of a helicopter. Poor Grandma.

It isn't rocket science to respect the flag and this country.

Oh ok.

So you have never actually done anything to show you love the nation beyond liking how someone sings a song and showing respect to a piece of cloth.

Yet when it comes to actually taking actions of a person who actually loves our nation, you have never done anything to show your love for our nation.

I get it. It's very easy to use a piece of cloth or a song to bash your fellow Americans and insist you love America but those who disagree with you don't.

It's not like you actually gave your time and energy for our nation to show how much you love it like I have.

I was a member of the Air National Guard. I helped save American lives when Mt. St. Helens blew up.

That's just one of the ways I've taken action to show how much I love our nation.

I give back to the nation.

You only take.

By the way, when I was helping to save American lives, none of us asked anyone their political affiliation. We just saved lives.

Have you ever helped a child who has no home or parents like I have? I was a foster parents for most of the 90s. I helped countless children who had not safe place to live. I gave them that safe place along with love and security.

Did you do anything to help anyone during this pandemic like I have? I allowed 2 couples to live in my home, free of charge, until they were able to go back to work then find a new place to live.

Have you ever helped anyone without expecting anything for your time and effort like I have all my life?

I'm sure you actually believe that loving this nation only requires worshiping a piece of cloth and liking how someone sings a song.

Here's reality, it's not.

Have fun in your delusions.

Oh ok.

So you have never actually done anything to show you love the nation beyond liking how someone sings a song and showing respect to a piece of cloth.

Yet when it comes to actually taking actions of a person who actually loves our nation, you have never done anything to show your love for our nation.

I get it. It's very easy to use a piece of cloth or a song to bash your fellow Americans and insist you love America but those who disagree with you don't.

It's not like you actually gave your time and energy for our nation to show how much you love it like I have.

I was a member of the Air National Guard. I helped save American lives when Mt. St. Helens blew up.

That's just one of the ways I've taken action to show how much I love our nation.

I give back to the nation.

You only take.

By the way, when I was helping to save American lives, none of us asked anyone their political affiliation. We just saved lives.

Have you ever helped a child who has no home or parents like I have? I was a foster parents for most of the 90s. I helped countless children who had not safe place to live. I gave them that safe place along with love and security.

Did you do anything to help anyone during this pandemic like I have? I allowed 2 couples to live in my home, free of charge, until they were able to go back to work then find a new place to live.

Have you ever helped anyone without expecting anything for your time and effort like I have all my life?

I'm sure you actually believe that loving this nation only requires worshiping a piece of cloth and liking how someone sings a song.

Here's reality, it's not.

Have fun in your delusions.

Well, thank you for your services and yes I love helping people all the time and I never expect anything in return. You I actually respect,.. and if you're a liberal then you're in one of the minority.

But how do you get rid of roaches?

Sure they are dirty, spread disease, and are essentially parasitical, but they are perfectly happy living in your home.
That's how it went in Rwanda. The Hutu dehumanized the Tutis. They ran radio hate programs calling them cockroaches. It made it so much easier to kill them.

Is that your goal here?

Most of America’s governmental institutions have been infiltrated by Americas number one enemy…the Left…they are absolutely worthless dogshit just like those who voted them in.
And then there’s you. The guy who thinks he is a true American and a patriot yet he hates everything that has to do with our government

No one EVER said "Fuck the President". No one wants to fuck Trump, not even Melania. What we said was that Trump was unfit and unqualified to be President, and that he has destroyed everything he ever touched. And we were right.
Do you mean he "destroyed" the feelings of worthless pieces of dogshit?

ON TRUMP'S WATCH

Unemployment:
Finished 3.68 before COVID. Lowest for data collected 1975-forward, and consistently decreased on his term. Matter of fact the three lowest unemployment rates since at least 1975 occurred on Trump's watch.

Poverty Rate: 9.3 before COVID.…… Lowest for data collected 1975-forward. Consistently decreased on his term, which is the only example of said decreases for data collected 1975-forward.

Crime Rate: 2.49: …… All three years on Trump’s watch are the lowest crime rates for data collected 1975-forward.

GDP: …… Most consistent increases since Bush Jr.

Misery Index: 6.6 average. Most positive performance for data collected 1975-forward.

Inflation Rate: Consistently performed under 2%, which is the lowest consistent performance for data collected 1975-forward.

I think it's spelled President* with the asterisk after it.

"Why do some media outlets put an asterisk after "president" when specifically talking about Trump?"

"It’s not entirely accurate to say that “some media outlets” do this. As a whole, you will find that very few media outlets utilize this technique. Keep in mind that most media organizations have two branches— news and opinion. The news reporters and anchors would never do it, because they deal in facts; and it is a fact that Mr Trump is the president. But some commentators on the left use this tactic as a way of saying they believe the president got there is an illegitimate manner (with help from the Russians). Charlie Pierce is a well-known center-left opinion columnist and commentator for Esquire (who used to cover sports here in Boston years ago); he is among those who either use an asterisk or put quotes around “president.” Note that in political communication, partisan commentators often use phrases (such as nicknames) to describe those politicians they consider wrong on the issues or wrong in what they’ve said. Both sides do this about political figures whom they oppose; and it’s not a new tactic— I can find evidence of it as a rhetorical strategy going back to the 1890s."

Why do some media outlets put an asterisk after "president" when specifically talking about Trump?

Another example:

"Joe Biden is America’s 46th* president, with that asterisk denoting his perceived illegitimacy in the eyes of millions. And all signs point to this being the new normal of US politics. The era of the “asterisk presidency” is now under way."

Welcome to the new normal of America's 'asterisk president'
I prefer "Salad In Chief".

And then there’s you. The guy who thinks he is a true American and a patriot yet he hates everything that has to do with our government
It's okay. Keep on trying, but know that nobody here harbors any expectation that you will ever understand the difference.

No one EVER said "Fuck the President". No one wants to fuck Trump, not even Melania. What we said was that Trump was unfit and unqualified to be President, and that he has destroyed everything he ever touched. And we were right.
Plenty of people did far worse than say “ Fuck the President “ when it came to Trump or do you have selective memory when all the vile crap that was said about him?

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-7.jpg

That is just one example of the many vile shit that was done during the four years of Trump, so yeah the left was more vile than just saying “ Fuck the President “!

Plenty of people did far worse than say “ Fuck the President “ when it came to Trump or do you have selective memory when all the vile crap that was said about him?

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-7.jpg

That is just one example of the many vile shit that was done during the four years of Trump, so yeah the left was more vile than just saying “ Fuck the President “!
God, it was fun to watch that nasty old **** go down in flames.

That's the question that will be studied for a long time, by psychologists, sociologists and anthropologists.
When you live in a Republic the President has limited amount of power to do anything and yet those like you fail to ever understand that!

The deaths in States like New York, California and Texas fall onto the Governor’s and their failed policies and less on Trump, Pelosi or McConnell but you will disagree and believe Trump should have or could have done more but again if you notice Biden has had the same issue Trump faced as being a President of this Republic…

Forum List

Back