Am I The Only One?

The majority of Americans are now loving this country more since this trump character was flushed down the toilet. Real Americans hate insurrectionists, liars, and low lives, which is what trump is.

@jasonnfree

So says someone that doesn't even realize his own heritage is rebellion. You are no real American, you are a Tory.

How could any decent or intelligent American stick up for him now?

That's the question that will be studied for a long time, by psychologists, sociologists and anthropologists.
No studies needed…its all right there on the suface right in front of your nose.
”AMERICANS FIRST”……and it has never had a more powerful meaning.
2024 will be 2016 all over again …The next guy wins with ease on “fuck wetbacks” and “Americans First”.
Thanks Kenyan, thanks Almost Dead Fake President, thanks Hate America Filthy Left

TheClenis has really done a number on the Trump cult loser-bitches here.

I kind of sympathize with them. TheClenis is always sticking its head in their ear, telling them "KILL THE LIBERALS! ALL PATRIOTS MUST DIE! FASCISM MUST RULE!".

Weak minds can't handle that kind of pressure. That's why they're here now, acting like they do. TheClenis commands, they obey.

I don't think I am, but it seems to be less people out there like me and Aaron than more unfortunately. :(

Nope. There are millions and millions of us. More every day. When I left the blue shithole of Western Washington and headed for the lovely RED state of South Dakota, I was suddenly in the majority of people who will not wear masks, will not take the NOT-vaccines, will keep our guns and grow our own food and support our neighbors when they are in need and FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT!

1634252482233.png

Aaron found a market to make money off of.
Did I expect anything but this level of cynicism out of you?

If you believe that we don't actually feel this kind of strong emotion, you are likely to be very unpleasantly surprised. We have warned you for so long.

Last edited:
Did I expect anything but this level of cynicism out of you?

If you believe that we don't actually feel this kind of strong emotion, you are likely to be very unpleasantly surprised. We have warned you for so long.
Strong emotions indeed. Much like baboons.

Forum List

Back