Alyssa Milano says she traded in her Elon Musk car for a Hitler car because she is against “hate and white supremacy”

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
I think she could use a history lesson. Volkswagen was created by Hitler and used Jewish slave labor to build its cars.

“I gave back my Tesla. I bought the VW ev. I love it. I’m not sure how advertisers can buy space on Twitter. Publicly traded company’s products being pushed in alignment with hate and white supremacy doesn’t seem to be a winning business model.”

– Alyssa Milano

Original:

Archive: Alyssa Milano on Twitter

Attachments

• hitler car.PNG
    hitler car.PNG
    17.5 KB · Views: 12
I think she could use a history lesson. Volkswagen was created by Hitler and used Jewish slave labor to build its cars.

“I gave back my Tesla. I bought the VW ev. I love it. I’m not sure how advertisers can buy space on Twitter. Publicly traded company’s products being pushed in alignment with hate and white supremacy doesn’t seem to be a winning business model.”

– Alyssa Milano

Original:

I wish she would have donated her car to me.

A spoiled, rich, lily white, elitist female radical leftist believing her opinion matters more than 'yours', believing you are wrong and what you want / think should not matter and that you should be forced into accepting her agendas having enough money to 'throw away' a $60,000+ car because she prefers censorship of free speech calling others a 'White Supremacists'...

TrumpLaugh.jpg

So, Alyssa Milano voted for Joe Biden who said that he would not send his children to a desegregated school because it would be like a "racial jungle".
And she voted for Hillary Clinton who said that Black Men are "super predators" who should be "brought to heel".
Milano is the "white supremist", not Elon Musk.

– Alyssa Milano

Original:

lol

Today's VW has nothing to do with Hitler.

A truly stupid post.

– Alyssa Milano

Original:

:lame2:

So what is y’all’s opinion of the US’s Hitler space program? That she is a twit is not debatable, but in 2022 to tie the modern VW company so closely to it’s origins is as tenuous as denigrating NASA over it’s formation using Hitler’s rocket scientists.

Last edited:
So what is y’all’s opinion of the US’s Hitler space program? That she is a twit is not debatable, but in 2022 to tie the modern VW company so closely to it’s origins is as tenuous as denigrating NASA over it’s formation using Hitler’s rocket scientists.
Well, she is the one making the point about white supremacy as being the reason she got rid of her Muskmobile...don't think there is anything wrong with pointing out that her Hitlermobile VW is tied to the biggest white supremacist of all time.

To provide the design for this “people’s car,” Hitler called in the Austrian and German automotive engineer Ferdinand Porsche. In 1938, at a Nazi rally, the Fuhrer declared: “It is for the broad masses that this car has been built. Its purpose is to answer their transportation needs, and it is intended to give them joy.” However, soon after the KdF (Kraft-durch-Freude)-Wagen (“Strength-Through-Joy” car) was displayed for the first time at the Berlin Motor Show in 1939, World War II began, and Volkswagen halted production. After the war ended, with the factory in ruins, the Allies would make Volkswagen the focus of their attempts to resuscitate the German auto industry.

– Alyssa Milano

Original:

Mate that is hysterical. Musk is enabling modern day nazis. Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back