The electric car ‘revolution’ is a disaster before it’s begun

EV's are a thing because the U.S. government has a $500 billion budget for the corporate welfare programs and pork to make it a thing. That's right, it's $500 billion, and more when they blow through that.

I put a bit more stock in an actual Toyota announcement than in someones speculation about would, coulda, shoulda. To your point though, I am sure they are dabbling in hydrogen as well. I think that probably every major mfr. is.

Toyota has a policy of mixing IC's, hydrogen, EV, and hybrids, and will continue to manufacture all of them and offer choices. Article in a recent WSJ covers that pretty well.

China committed to EV's early enough to lead the world!

They also committed to forced abortions, factories with walls and barbed wire around them to keep 'employees' from escaping, and sealing in entire apartment buildings for months during the COVID lock downs. Great point! Red China is indeed the 'progressives' role model!

They also committed to forced abortions, factories with walls and barbed wire around them to keep 'employees' from escaping, and sealing in entire apartment buildings for months during the COVID lock downs. Great point! Red China is indeed the 'progressives' role model!
He didn't say that.

Forum List

Back