Hunter Biden once again. Is this question still relevant?

Counsellor

Rookie
Nov 2, 2022
And I've got a question.
Russia is actively talking about "biolabs" in Ukraine sponsored by Hunter Biden.
Republicans are talking about the upcoming investigation.
Will his activity really be investigated? I've got a huuuuge doubt about it.
Will it lead to something?

And I've got a question.
Russia is actively talking about "biolabs" in Ukraine sponsored by Hunter Biden.
Might get investigated but come to nothing. Sounds like same old tired BS from the far right, to me. It is concern for wasted time BS like this, that lost the Republicans the Senate and barely allowed them to get the house. If this fails, the Republicans might have to give up on attack politics and actually go back to be part of the governance and advance ideas (if they can think of any, anymore [being out of practice and all]).

And I've got a question.
Only Dims are allowed to chase fake charges for years and years, of course nothing will come of this but just having all the proof out in the open of what Hunter and the Biden Crime Family have been up to will be enough. No Dim felon ever does time.

Might get investigated but come to nothing. Sounds like same old tired BS from the far right, to me. It is concern for wasted time BS like this, that lost the Republicans the Senate and barely allowed them to get the house. If this fails, the Republicans might have to give up on attack politics and actually go back to be part of the governance and advance ideas (if they can think of any, anymore [being out of practice and all]).

I hope they do nothing but investigate. Less harm they will do to the country.

Only Dims are allowed to chase fake charges for years and years, of course nothing will come of this but just having all the proof out in the open of what Hunter and the Biden Crime Family have been up to will be enough. No Dim felon ever does time.
What fake charges?

Social Security and Medicare need to be "fixed" soon or Medicare goes bankrupt in 2024, SS in 2034.
So why isn't fixing them on anyone's radar?

Because neither party gives a shit. Or at least I should say those that are in power of either party!

The GOP has been reduced for using Russia as a source.

In no character MAGA land, Russia is determined to be an honest and reliable source..
What a joke.
The GOP has been reduced to a joke party, supporting riots at the Capitol.

Brought to you by the same jokes that still can't admit Trump lost the election, despite having no credible evidence at all, and losing all audits and court cases. With AG Barr saying no fraud at all.

The GOP has been reduced for using Russia as a source.

In no character MAGA land, Russia is determined to be an honest and reliable source..
What a joke.
The GOP has been reduced to a joke party, supporting riots at the Capitol.

Brought to you by the same jokes that still can't admit Trump lost the election, despite having no credible evidence at all, and losing all audits and court cases. With AG Barr saying no fraud at all.

So-called audits were rushed, and therefore NOT forensic. Whereby, Barr had no choice.
The Democrats have and still are a joke party supporting the 'Summer of Love'!!

See what I did here, Bidenista?
I only told the truth!

You are an enemy of freedom and liberty.
Therefore, my enemy too.

So-called audits were rushed, and therefore NOT forensic. Whereby, Barr had no choice.
The Democrats have and still are a joke party supporting the 'Summer of Love'!!

See what I did here, Bidenista?
I only told the truth!

You are an enemy of freedom and liberty.
Therefore, my enemy too.
You are a pathetic weakling who can't even man up and admit Trump lost, despite having no credible evidence at all, and losing all audits and court cases. With AG Barr saying no fraud at all, and Ivanka agreeing no fraud.

My God, are you naive. You must know somebody.

You are a pathetic weakling who can't even man up and admit Trump lost, despite having no credible evidence at all, and losing all audits and court cases. With AG Barr saying no fraud at all, and Ivanka agreeing no fraud.

Man up??

An interesting take from someone who is complicit with violence and corruption.

Forum List

Back