Despite Numbers Majority In House After Elections GOP Could Still Allow Democrats To Take Majority / Speaker

If their choice is to support a stone-cold RINO or put a Dem in the seat, there really isn't much of a choice, is there? The way I see it, McCarthy could accept that a large number don't want him and he could step aside for the good of the team. If he refuses, that should nuke his power going forward.

If their choice is to support a stone-cold RINO or put a Dem in the seat, there really isn't much of a choice, is there? The way I see it, McCarthy could accept that a large number don't want him and he could step aside for the good of the team. If he refuses, that should nuke his power going forward.

Yeah, well that ditz Palin could have stepped aside but didn't, and probably cost them the House seat in Alaska.

When a pol steps aside for the greater good it will be the first time in memory.

Yeah, well that ditz Palin could have stepped aside but didn't, and probably cost them the House seat in Alaska.

When a pol steps aside for the greater good it will be the first time in memory.

Exactly...so its technically, not really Palin's fault if they ALL do it.

It's hard to imagine that this is the technicality they're going to use to put that whining pussy, McCarthy, in. America loses again.

Nope, AK rigged the election towards the commies so that bitch Murkowski could keep her seat.

I didn't mention the Senate seat, I said the House seat.

Palin staying in made it a three-way race and Republicans split their votes and the Democrat won the sole AK House seat.

Exactly...so its technically, not really Palin's fault if they ALL do it.
It amazes me that so many Republicans believe the media slime about Palin and others. Palin is fantastic as are ALL of those derided by the lunatic leftard media.

Greg

Palin staying in made it a three-way race and Republicans split their votes and the Democrat won the sole AK House seat.
Palin got more Republican votes than Begich. As we say here HIS preferences leaked and gave the seat to the Democrat. Begich was the one who should have bailed!!!

Greg

Did you follow the ranked choice rigging debacle in Alaska?

Did you follow the ranked choice rigging debacle in Alaska?
Yes; over 30% of Begich's voters did NOT vote for Palin; 20% did NOT second Palin(blank) and 12% gave it to the Democrat. (from memory).

That's 30% of Begich's vote "leaked".

Greg

That commie ranked choice BS was for all races. And where did the second and third choices go in the house race? And why did so many republicans not make a second choice? It wasn't Palin's doing.

Forum List

Back