Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Benghazi, republicans wanted a full investigation. Hillary’s emails, full investigation.

Trumps insurrection? Nah, we’re good.

Not just we good, but lets heal, lets bring the country together, lets find a redneck and give him hug, maybe just just maybe, he'll throw away his arsonal and find Jesus......LOLOL, they can all go suck a dick

The other day correll said if they can’t get their way then they’ll be forced to be violent. So our choices are pass legislation republicans like or civil war.

Ill take civil war for 500 Alex.

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Morning Joe? FFS!

Talking to a Trump supporter is like trying to reuse toilet paper with shit in, worthless

They were just making America great again, one cop at a time.

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:

One day vs. months of leftist lawlessness you support.

Fuck of and Die in a Fire.
We supported those rioters the same way you support nutjobs every time they shoot up a school.

You support the status quo which allows those nutjobs to obtain guns. No background checks, etc.

We don’t support the rioters we supported the protesters and blm movement.

Then why did the president and vice president support bail for the rioters?

Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....
How come it’s ok when cops murder black men because they didn’t obey the cops verbal commands but it’s not ok to shoot people in a mob who are attacking the cops and not stopping when the cop said stop?

Benghazi, republicans wanted a full investigation. Hillary’s emails, full investigation.

Trumps insurrection? Nah, we’re good.

Not just we good, but lets heal, lets bring the country together, lets find a redneck and give him hug, maybe just just maybe, he'll throw away his arsonal and find Jesus......LOLOL, they can all go suck a dick

The other day correll said if they can’t get their way then they’ll be forced to be violent. So our choices are pass legislation republicans like or civil war.

Ill take civil war for 500 Alex.

They don't want none of us...they'll do what they do best, attack the unarmed innocent or get on their fuckin computers and talk shit.....cowards they are....I was so hoping they'd show back up in DC......but cowards don't go near real deal mf's.....LOLO

Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....
go suck a dick
8000 jobs lost with one stroke of the pen....after the pipeline closes for good another 10,000 jobs lost will follow....and you come on this board and get angry and nasty?....we are going to regain power in a very short time with moves like Joe did...so be prepared....because when we get it back in charge we will make it impossible for you bastards to cheat...those dem cheating days are over fagot boi.....you all shot your wad and exposed your tactics to get rid of Trump.....

How come it’s ok when cops murder black men because they didn’t obey the cops verbal commands but it’s not ok to shoot people in a mob who are attacking the cops and not stopping when the cop said stop?

They were awfully nice to those Rump Rioters. Had they been black, dozens of them would have been shot. That is the way they should have handled these buttholes.

Thousands of injured cops during BLM/Anti-fa protests that continue to occur and you cared nothing about it.

Hack.

but_blm.png

:hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello:pick me, pick me, I know, I know....CAUSE WHITE MEN IN THIS COUNTRY GET AWAY WITH MURDER!! Number one reason all these politicians are kissing Trump's white ass.....they're not afraid of Trump, they're afraid of Trump's base, them crazy pink brain dead motherfuckers, who will shoot your white ass one day and be out on bond the next, with a go fund me account waiting on you.

They were just making America great again, one cop at a time.

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:

One day vs. months of leftist lawlessness you support.

Fuck of and Die in a Fire.
We supported those rioters the same way you support nutjobs every time they shoot up a school.

You support the status quo which allows those nutjobs to obtain guns. No background checks, etc.

Then why did the president and vice president support bail for the rioters?
Because they oppose the practice of cash bail, or making people pay to avoid pre-trial imprisonment.

Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said in a statement to Reuters that the former vice president opposes the institution of cash bail as a “modern day debtors prison.”

These people will have their day in court. How come Trump pardoned Kwame Kilpatrick and Roger Stone? They were convicted of wrongdoing. Why did Trump pardon them and so many other criminals?

Let me know if Biden pardons the rioters who are convicted.

She was unarmed climbing through a window in a door...she wasn't being restrained and she posed no threat that warranted the taking of her life...should she have been there?...no...but she watched riots without consequences all summer long....I'm sure all of those people thought they would be arrested and released just like ANTIFA and BLM.....none of them expected to be gunned down by Nancy's palace guards.....fucking fat lazy rent a cops that couldn't get through a physical to become a real cop.....

Sad for them people. They knew this was coming and no warnings. What a scam the Insurrerection was.

she should not have played with fire and gone out for a day of insurrection
Right she shouldn't have been there and George Floyd shouldn't of resisted arrest and should not have been trying to pass a bad bill on an unsuspecting store owner.....but if you think it was a good shooting you are crazy.....

They were awfully nice to those Rump Rioters. Had they been black, dozens of them would have been shot. That is the way they should have handled these buttholes.
This is prime example of the "chickens coming home to roost". These right wing politicians for decades have been fuckin with the minds of these hard right motherfuckers, ignoring their allegence to hatred, ignoring the pleas of minorities and now those monsters they've fed for decades , OWN THEY WHITE ASS'S LOCK STOCK AND BARREL. Imagine being terrified for rest of your life, ie Mike Pence.......of a base that you, along with your fellow GOP-igs gave birth too....and I love it!!

Morning Joe? FFS!

Talking to a Trump supporter is like trying to reuse toilet paper with shit in, worthless
Can't buy toilet paper with foodstamps so you try to reuse it? Yuck!

She was unarmed climbing through a window in a door...she wasn't being restrained and she posed no threat that warranted the taking of her life...should she have been there?...no...but she watched riots without consequences all summer long....I'm sure all of those people thought they would be arrested and released just like ANTIFA and BLM.....none of them expected to be gunned down by Nancy's palace guards.....fucking fat lazy rent a cops that couldn't get through a physical to become a real cop.....
They thought wrong then. Why didn't she watch the video of the guy who was going to his car and the cop shot him 7 times because he didn't listen to his verbal command?

Listen asshole. 5 people dies during Trump's insurrection. If I were a cop there that day I would have shot the first mobster who stuck their head through the barricade.

Do you know what mob mentality is? One nut in a group of people can act crazy and suddenly everyone in the crowd is going along. Bashing cops in the head with fire extinguishers, looking to lynch Mike Pence. Shitting in offices. Stealing. Screaming.

I just love it how you are flip flopping now. You sound like us when we defend a black person who yes they broke the law but it didn't justify murdering them. Like the guy who cops murdered because he was selling loose cigarettes on the street in NY. I'm sure he saw other guys sell cigarettes too and they weren't murdered. So he felt safe breaking the law just like this woman did. Hopefully the cop is found innocent. You have to stop defending criminals and stop being anti cop. LOL.

P.S. Those are real cops. I love it how you support the police, until you don't.

Forum List

Back