Capitol terrorist attack casualty list expands

These are the same people who attacked me for criticizing Bush's wars
Did you criticize Bush wars or attack bush personally?

if the recent past with trump is any guide you spewed hate toward bush BECAUSE you disagreed with his policies

leftwingers hate dissenting opinions and anyone who dares disagree with them

TRUMPs Big Lie
Can you quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie, or are you just full of shit, as usual, jackass?
Hmmm...***scratches chin***

Trump's BIG lie..as opposed to what, Trump's not so big lies?

In this context, I'd imagine his statement that the whole election was a Democrat fraud conspiracy..and that he won the election.

...and..in the immediate prelude to the Capital riot..his insistence that Pence could overturn the election..led directly to the riot.
The biggest of many. But they're conditioned to believe -- and now act -- on any of them.

I have to admit, I didn't realize that this many brave officers were this badly injured in the January 6 terrorist attack in DC. They were overwhelmed by the mob who was there to destroy America's electoral process for Donald Trump, and paid a heavy price. This is on Trump and Trumpster media for nurturing and increasing this environment, and on those who acted on his behalf.

You people started this period of civil unrest. That you are so shocked that the other side fought back, even a little bit,

is you being, a child.

Really, an infant.
And you condone an attack on the Capitol. You can't get any more un-American than that.

Pointing out that the other side started it, is not condoning.

You are an asshole and a liar.

These Trump terrorists are cop killers and cop haters. They did this all to support the disgraced Trump in his coup attempt.

These terrorists should all be rounded up, prosecuted and sent to prison for a long, long time.

They should spend their time along side al-qaeda and ISIS prisoners of whom they have much in common.

Their intent was to save the election from being stolen.

That you lie about their intent, shows that you are teh bad guy here.
Their intent was a lie perpetrated by the Liar-in-Chief.

Their intent was to stop the stealing on an election.

Disagreeing with their assumptions is one thing. Lying about it, is another.

These Trump terrorists are cop killers and cop haters. They did this all to support the disgraced Trump in his coup attempt.

These terrorists should all be rounded up, prosecuted and sent to prison for a long, long time.

They should spend their time along side al-qaeda and ISIS prisoners of whom they have much in common.

In other words they were on a fool's folly.

Not what I said at all. Why do you feel a need to lie?

TRUMPs Big Lie
Can you quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie, or are you just full of shit, as usual, jackass?

In this context, I'd imagine his statement that the whole election was a Democrat fraud conspiracy
:cuckoo:

You imagine a lot of shit in your fantasyland because your feeble low IQ malleable suggestible mind has been easily brainwashed, via the repeated messaging brainwashing technique, by the fake news media into believing that BS.

In realityland, it was Biden who made that statement. Yet, somehow you have been brainwashed into thinking it was Trump who said that.

Here's the direct quote from Joe Biden: "we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama’s administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” ~ Quoted from Joe Biden on a livestreamed Crooked Media podcast.

That's a direct quote, you stupid jackass.

THINK!

Last edited:
I'm astounded way more people didn't die. Of all the times for the cops to not be trigger happy.
Not one left wing rioter was shot all year. If cops were trigger happy, there would be several hundred thousand dead democrats.

They have been throwing phony labels at them since it happened and thus far, have been unable to make it stick because when confronted with the fact that they were a peaceful protest that got out of hand, they have to back down.

All other statements are conspiracy theories designed to silence opposition.

Silencing their enemies is all they have now. THey could not win a debate to save their lives.

Most of them, can barely remember how to put together a coherent position, let alone defend it from a challenge.

These people really have shown us their true colors over the last four years.

And they claim to be "patriots". Of course, all terrorists claim that.
Patriots do not attempt to destroy their own country.
You mean like the French fighting the Nazi occupation? We are occupied by communists. There are collaborators. What did the French do to the French who collaborated?

TRUMPs Big Lie

In this context, I'd imagine his statement that the whole election was a Democrat fraud conspiracy

You imagine a lot of shit in your fantasyland because your feeble low IQ malleable suggestible mind has been easily brainwashed, via the repeated messaging brainwashing technique, by the fake news media into believing that BS.

In realityland, it was Biden who said that. Yet, somehow you have been brainwashed into thinking it was Trump who said that.

Here's the direct quote from Joe Biden: "we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama’s administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” ~ Quoted from Joe Biden

THINK!

Taken completely out of context....find some new material...please!

I have to admit, I didn't realize that this many brave officers were this badly injured in the January 6 terrorist attack in DC. They were overwhelmed by the mob who was there to destroy America's electoral process for Donald Trump, and paid a heavy price. This is on Trump and Trumpster media for nurturing and increasing this environment, and on those who acted on his behalf.

A second police officer who responded to the attack on the Capitol by a violent mob on Jan. 6 has died by suicide, according to the acting Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) chief.

At least two other police officers have also died in the aftermath of the attack on the Capitol. Howard Liebengood, a Capitol Police officer, also died by suicide after being on duty at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Another Capitol Police officer, Brian Sicknick, died at a hospital one day after the riot after he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher.

The chairman of the Capitol Police officers' union, Gus Papathanasiou, said Wednesday that about 140 officers total between the U.S. Capitol Police and MPD were injured. He noted that a number of Capitol Police officers were severely injured.

"I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained brain injuries. One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs. One officer is going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake," Papathanasiou said.

Just pretend that he was a late-term abortion and then you will no longer give a fuck.

A second police officer who responded to the attack on the Capitol by a violent mob on Jan. 6 has died by suicide, according to the acting Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) chief.

At least two other police officers have also died in the aftermath of the attack on the Capitol. Howard Liebengood, a Capitol Police officer, also died by suicide after being on duty at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Another Capitol Police officer, Brian Sicknick, died at a hospital one day after the riot after he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher.

The chairman of the Capitol Police officers' union, Gus Papathanasiou, said Wednesday that about 140 officers total between the U.S. Capitol Police and MPD were injured. He noted that a number of Capitol Police officers were severely injured.

"I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained brain injuries. One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs. One officer is going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake," Papathanasiou said.

Just pretend that he was a late-term abortion and then you will no longer give a fuck.
You support domestic terrorism.

Nothing else to say there.

And you condone an attack on the Capitol. You can't get any more un-American than that.
Trump really brought out who these people have been all along.

I guess that's good, in that we now know.

Except, Taz lied. I didn't do that or say anything like that.

And you're fine with that.

You two are spreading very serious and divisive lies about people.

• Funny
Reactions: Taz
TRUMPs Big Lie

In realityland, it was Biden who said that. Yet, somehow you have been brainwashed into thinking it was Trump who said that.

Here's the direct quote from Joe Biden: "we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama’s administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” ~ Quoted from Joe Biden

THINK!

Taken completely out of context
Could you explain how you came to that stupid conclusion?

What fake news outlet(s) brainwashed you into believing that? I suspect that it was several of them all doing it at the same time. They gangbanged your ass, you little slut.

Last edited:

You people started this period of civil unrest. That you are so shocked that the other side fought back, even a little bit,

is you being, a child.

Really, an infant.

Pointing out that the other side started it, is not condoning.

You are an asshole and a liar.
So you don’t condone the attack on the Capitol? As if. :lol:

Their intent was a lie perpetrated by the Liar-in-Chief.

Their intent was to stop the stealing on an election.

Disagreeing with their assumptions is one thing. Lying about it, is another.
That the election was stolen is a lie. Or are you delusional as well?

Is that what you do, to justify the brutality of Jan. 6th.... to make your team Holier than thou, in your own head? To make your team of thugs seem good to you?

Apparently only SOME Blue Lives Matter huh?

Forum List

Back