Capitol terrorist attack casualty list expands

I have to admit, I didn't realize that this many brave officers were this badly injured in the January 6 terrorist attack in DC. They were overwhelmed by the mob who was there to destroy America's electoral process for Donald Trump, and paid a heavy price. This is on Trump and Trumpster media for nurturing and increasing this environment, and on those who acted on his behalf.

A second police officer who responded to the attack on the Capitol by a violent mob on Jan. 6 has died by suicide, according to the acting Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) chief.

At least two other police officers have also died in the aftermath of the attack on the Capitol. Howard Liebengood, a Capitol Police officer, also died by suicide after being on duty at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Another Capitol Police officer, Brian Sicknick, died at a hospital one day after the riot after he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher.

The chairman of the Capitol Police officers' union, Gus Papathanasiou, said Wednesday that about 140 officers total between the U.S. Capitol Police and MPD were injured. He noted that a number of Capitol Police officers were severely injured.

"I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained brain injuries. One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs. One officer is going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake," Papathanasiou said.

I'm sure you are busy digging through cop suicides in Portland, Seattle and Minneapolis to apply the same standard to those riots/protests.

I predicted this the day after the attack. The people that stormed the capital willy nilly were stupid and short sighted. This outcome was only obvious to ANYONE with a functioning brain.

That's only one aspect of the power grab that's coming.

After 9/11 they put us through this horse pucky and the people loved them for it...

travel_112410~0.jpg

That got us the "Patriot Act". lol. Patriot Act..pft.

Now we have phase II in the works...

U.S. 'actively looking' at mandating COVID-19 testing for domestic air travel

Oh, I'm sure it'll come with a paperz pleez type of mandate as well. Think I was reading some place that they're gonna call em 'freedom certificates' or something like that. Heh heh. Which, of course, comes with more federal databases. A new national ID model which wil also be used to give all the illegals a federal lD and force it on everyone else as a bonus to align with the legislation they already have waiting. Once that happens, freedom as we know it is dead. It's highly doubtful that anyone has even read that legislation. It basically states that the intelligence agencies can ask for any information they want to be placed on it. I posted that months ago. From religious affiliation to all sorts of other crap. The bill purposely states that they aren't limited to the info they can attach to the database. Crickets about that, of course.

Pretty sure that the quislings who are regurgitating the 'you're a domestic terrorist if you don't agree with the new leadership coalition' narrative are actively participating in the other aspect of the coercion going on, which you mention, is specific to expanding government in order to control information, debate, opinion, activism and protests.

So, two different charades they have going on here.

Last edited:
I predicted this the day after the attack. The people that stormed the capital willy nilly were stupid and short sighted. This outcome was only obvious to ANYONE with a functioning brain.

That's only one aspect of the power grab that's coming.

After 9/11 they put us through this horse pucky and the people loved them for it...

travel_112410~0.jpg

That got us the "Patriot Act". lol. Patriot Act..pft.

Now we have phase II in the works...

U.S. 'actively looking' at mandating COVID-19 testing for domestic air travel

Oh, I'm sure it'll come with a paperz pleez type of mandate as well. Think I was reading some place that they're gonna call em 'freedom certificates' or something like that. Heh heh.

Pretty sure that the quislings who are regurgitating the 'you're a domestic terrorist if you don't agree with the new leadership coalition' narrative are actively participating in the other aspect of the coercion going on, which you mention, is specific to expanding government in order to control information, debate, opinion, activism and protests.

So, two different charades they have going on here.
Our populace is asleep at the wheel. But don't fret, they got their new Playstations & 4k TV's!

These Trump terrorists are cop killers and cop haters. They did this all to support the disgraced Trump in his coup attempt.

These terrorists should all be rounded up, prosecuted and sent to prison for a long, long time.

They should spend their time along side al-qaeda and ISIS prisoners of whom they have much in common.

Their intent was to save the election from being stolen.

That you lie about their intent, shows that you are teh bad guy here.
They have been throwing phony labels at them since it happened and thus far, have been unable to make it stick because when confronted with the fact that they were a peaceful protest that got out of hand, they have to back down.

All other statements are conspiracy theories designed to silence opposition.

Trumpers are pathetic...
They'd be much smarter to just avoid this thread.

But they're programmed to (a) change the subject and (b) attack, and that's what they're doing.

Liars & cowards.
Problem is....for too many of them -- their identity is SOOOOO wrapped up in this BS....

That it forces them to feel they need to continue to defend the indefensible or claim "Dems are just as bad" -- because the idea of admitting they were wrong about something is too much for them....

Not because owning up for something is hard -- but having to admit that others they hate were right is worse than death

Trumpers are pathetic...

But they're programmed to (a) change the subject and (b) attack, and that's what they're doing.

Liars & cowards.
Problem is....for too many of them -- their identity is SOOOOO wrapped up in this BS....

That it forces them to feel they need to continue to defend the indefensible or claim "Dems are just as bad" -- because the idea of admitting they were wrong about something is too much for them....

Not because owning up for something is hard -- but having to admit that others they hate were right is worse than death
In other words, they sold their soul to this guy.

It will be interesting to see how many have the fog lift, and how long that will take.

Liars & cowards.

There's nothing off-topic.

Just because you wanna keep the terms of controversy relevant only to your shallow depth of understanding of the issue at hand as a whole doesn't mean that expanding on the issue in a relevant manner is off-topic.

Intelligent people aren't just going to refrain from discussing an issue in further relevant context just to placate whatever little game you're playing again.

If you're not interested in the whole of an issue, then don't start a topic on something that is much more involved and complex than what little bit of interest you personally have in it. Leave it to people who are interested in more than playing charades to satisfy some kind of shallow and sadistic desire to play stupid cat and mouse type nonsensical games.

Pft. Find another shtick. Yours is old and transparent. Talk about a coward....

Last edited:
Trumpers are pathetic...

Liars & cowards.

It will be interesting to see how many have the fog lift, and how long that will take.
Closest thing I can recall that compares to it is what Republicans did after Bush left office.....

I remember there being some very very devoted Bushees back then.......and nearly all of them have since pretended that they never really were bush supporters like that.....

And since we didn't have as many digital receipts back then as we do now, many of them were able to get away with that lie

It turns out that all of that stuff, "law and order", "fiscal conservatism", "family values", was a lie. That whole fraud was exposed when they sold their soul to the buffoon.
You are really laying the BS on thick

1st, the police officer committed suicide

You cant blame that on the crowd

something else was bothering him

2nd, trump voters do care about law and order and family values

but I also care about your party stealing an election and now implementing a soviet style one-party dictatorship

Trumpers are pathetic...

Liars & cowards.

Closest thing I can recall that compares to it is what Republicans did after Bush left office.....

I remember there being some very very devoted Bushees back then.......and nearly all of them have since pretended that they never really were bush supporters like that.....

And since we didn't have as many digital receipts back then as we do now, many of them were able to get away with that lie
Yeah. These are the same people who attacked me for criticizing Bush's wars, and now that they sold their souls to Trump, they're doves.

These are not serious people.

It turns out that all of that stuff, "law and order", "fiscal conservatism", "family values", was a lie. That whole fraud was exposed when they sold their soul to the buffoon.
You are really laying the BS on thick

1st, the police officer committed suicide

You cant blame that on the crowd

something else was bothering him

2nd, trump voters do care about law and order and family values

but I also care about your party stealing an election and now implementing a soviet style one-party dictatorship
I wouldn't blame this police officer's suicide on the DC riots since we don't know enough about why this person took his or her life....

BUT WE DEFINITELY KNOW your goofy ass would blame a police officer spraining his ankle on BLM -- because he did it 10 blocks away from a police reform protest...

BUT WE DEFINITELY KNOW your goofy ass would blame a police officer spraining his ankle on BLM
Many police officers were attacked and injured by obama/biden voters during the past 12 months

and those riots led directly to the violence on 1/6

TRUMPs Big Lie
Can you quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie, or are you just full of shit, as usual, jackass?
Hmmm...***scratches chin***

Trump's BIG lie..as opposed to what, Trump's not so big lies?

In this context, I'd imagine his statement that the whole election was a Democrat fraud conspiracy..and that he won the election.

...and..in the immediate prelude to the Capital riot..his insistence that Pence could overturn the election..led directly to the riot.

Forum List

Back