Capitol terrorist attack casualty list expands

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I have to admit, I didn't realize that this many brave officers were this badly injured in the January 6 terrorist attack in DC. They were overwhelmed by the mob who was there to destroy America's electoral process for Donald Trump, and paid a heavy price. This is on Trump and Trumpster media for nurturing and increasing this environment, and on those who acted on his behalf.

A second police officer who responded to the attack on the Capitol by a violent mob on Jan. 6 has died by suicide, according to the acting Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) chief.

At least two other police officers have also died in the aftermath of the attack on the Capitol. Howard Liebengood, a Capitol Police officer, also died by suicide after being on duty at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Another Capitol Police officer, Brian Sicknick, died at a hospital one day after the riot after he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher.

The chairman of the Capitol Police officers' union, Gus Papathanasiou, said Wednesday that about 140 officers total between the U.S. Capitol Police and MPD were injured. He noted that a number of Capitol Police officers were severely injured.

"I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained brain injuries. One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs. One officer is going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake," Papathanasiou said.

These Trump terrorists are cop killers and cop haters. They did this all to support the disgraced Trump in his coup attempt.

These terrorists should all be rounded up, prosecuted and sent to prison for a long, long time.

They should spend their time along side al-qaeda and ISIS prisoners of whom they have much in common.

These Trump terrorists are cop killers and cop haters. They did this all to support the disgraced Trump in his coup attempt.
These terrorists should all be rounded up, prosecuted and sent to prison for a long, long time.
They should spend their time along side al-qaeda and ISIS prisoners of whom they have much in common.
These people really have shown us their true colors over the last four years.

And they claim to be "patriots". Of course, all terrorists claim that.

These people really have shown us their true colors over the last four years.

And they claim to be "patriots". Of course, all terrorists claim that.
Patriots do not attempt to destroy their own country.

The rioters were savages... thugs, domestic terrorists, seditionists, traitors, cop killers....all brought on by TRUMPs Big Lie, that Biden stole the election from him.....

Party of law and order...! :rolleyes:

The rioters were savages... thugs, domestic terrorists, seditionists, traitors, cop killers....all brought on by TRUMPs Big Lie, that Biden stole the election from him.....

It turns out that all of that stuff, "law and order", "fiscal conservatism", "family values", was a lie. That whole fraud was exposed when they sold their soul to the buffoon.

Now we know what they really are.

The worst of the worst were there and primed for a battle. It now remains to be seen if the criminal justice system is up to the task of actually prosecuting so many well connected people when half of the country think they are heroes.

It turns out that all of that stuff, "law and order", "fiscal conservatism", "family values", was a lie. That whole fraud was exposed when they sold their soul to the buffoon.

Well known for four years.

Well known for four years.
I'm waiting for one of them to claim that it was really Antifa/BLM.

I have to admit, I didn't realize that this many brave officers were this badly injured in the January 6 terrorist attack in DC. They were overwhelmed by the mob who was there to destroy America's electoral process for Donald Trump, and paid a heavy price. This is on Trump and Trumpster media for nurturing and increasing this environment, and on those who acted on his behalf.

You people started this period of civil unrest. That you are so shocked that the other side fought back, even a little bit,

is you being, a child.

Really, an infant.

You people started this period of civil unrest. That you are so shocked that the other side fought back, even a little bit,

is you being, a child.

Really, an infant.
There's one of them now. It's all someone else's fault.

Incredible.

A second police officer who responded to the attack on the Capitol by a violent mob on Jan. 6 has died by suicide, according to the acting Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) chief.

At least two other police officers have also died in the aftermath of the attack on the Capitol. Howard Liebengood, a Capitol Police officer, also died by suicide after being on duty at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Another Capitol Police officer, Brian Sicknick, died at a hospital one day after the riot after he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher.

The chairman of the Capitol Police officers' union, Gus Papathanasiou, said Wednesday that about 140 officers total between the U.S. Capitol Police and MPD were injured. He noted that a number of Capitol Police officers were severely injured.

"I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained brain injuries. One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs. One officer is going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake," Papathanasiou said.
They are brave now. All the city officers are scum bags. All the ICE officers are the same. And the border patrol.. lets not get started on that. You have your priorities in loving the five o.

is you being, a child.

Really, an infant.
There's one of them now. It's all someone else's fault.

Incredible.

Sometimes, things are someone else's fault.

You people have been using political violence for years.

You should have seen this coming. I saw it coming. I've been waiting for some form of escalation from our side, to meet your sides constant escalation.

That you did not see it coming, was you being an infant.

The worst of the worst were there and primed for a battle. It now remains to be seen if the criminal justice system is up to the task of actually prosecuting so many well connected people when half of the country think they are heroes.
From what I've seen, there's a lot of legal activity on this.

This was historic domestic terrorism. They know that.

Their intent was to save the election from being stolen.

That you lie about their intent, shows that you are teh bad guy here.

From what I've seen, there's a lot of legal activity on this.

This was historic domestic terrorism. They know that.

From what I've seen, there is a vast difference between the way the law is being applied to THESE rioters, compared to the lefty rioters of the last few years.

That is a violation of Equality before the Law, and a massive injustice.

People imprisoned for political reasons, are political prisoners.

And they are not the first.

This is the BEGINNING of a very dark time in our history.

Forum List

Back