Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....
How come it’s ok when cops murder black men because they didn’t obey the cops verbal commands but it’s not ok to shoot people in a mob who are attacking the cops and not stopping when the cop said stop?
She was unarmed climbing through a window in a door...she wasn't being restrained and she posed no threat that warranted the taking of her life...should she have been there?...no...but she watched riots without consequences all summer long....I'm sure all of those people thought they would be arrested and released just like ANTIFA and BLM.....none of them expected to be gunned down by Nancy's palace guards.....fucking fat lazy rent a cops that couldn't get through a physical to become a real cop.....
They thought wrong then. Why didn't she watch the video of the guy who was going to his car and the cop shot him 7 times because he didn't listen to his verbal command?

Listen asshole. 5 people dies during Trump's insurrection. If I were a cop there that day I would have shot the first mobster who stuck their head through the barricade.

Do you know what mob mentality is? One nut in a group of people can act crazy and suddenly everyone in the crowd is going along. Bashing cops in the head with fire extinguishers, looking to lynch Mike Pence. Shitting in offices. Stealing. Screaming.

I just love it how you are flip flopping now. You sound like us when we defend a black person who yes they broke the law but it didn't justify murdering them. Like the guy who cops murdered because he was selling loose cigarettes on the street in NY. I'm sure he saw other guys sell cigarettes too and they weren't murdered. So he felt safe breaking the law just like this woman did. Hopefully the cop is found innocent. You have to stop defending criminals and stop being anti cop. LOL.

P.S. Those are real cops. I love it how you support the police, until you don't.
I support cops...and I support equal treatment of American citizens....do you?...

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Morning Joe? FFS!

Talking to a Trump supporter is like trying to reuse toilet paper with shit in, worthless
Can't buy toilet paper with foodstamps?

Then get a fuckin job, you useless lump of shit

What happened your bubba couldn't keep it up last night?....:heehee:...someone put sand in your but lube?....Buuuaaaahahahaha

Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....
Her family should blame Trump for poisoning her mind.
What did Trump say that caused this?...I guess you think your side should be able to cheat in elections without consequences...do it again and see what happens....

How come it’s ok when cops murder black men because they didn’t obey the cops verbal commands but it’s not ok to shoot people in a mob who are attacking the cops and not stopping when the cop said stop?
She was unarmed climbing through a window in a door...she wasn't being restrained and she posed no threat that warranted the taking of her life...should she have been there?...no...but she watched riots without consequences all summer long....I'm sure all of those people thought they would be arrested and released just like ANTIFA and BLM.....none of them expected to be gunned down by Nancy's palace guards.....fucking fat lazy rent a cops that couldn't get through a physical to become a real cop.....
Are you kidding me? Watch the video

The mob is SMASHING the glass in the doors trying to break through. Cops on her side said stop. They didn't listen. The doors were barricaded. They were smashing the glass and coming through despite the cops telling them to stop. The cop shot her in the neck suddenly they stopped trying to break in. He did his job.

They thought wrong then. Why didn't she watch the video of the guy who was going to his car and the cop shot him 7 times because he didn't listen to his verbal command?

Listen asshole. 5 people dies during Trump's insurrection. If I were a cop there that day I would have shot the first mobster who stuck their head through the barricade.

Do you know what mob mentality is? One nut in a group of people can act crazy and suddenly everyone in the crowd is going along. Bashing cops in the head with fire extinguishers, looking to lynch Mike Pence. Shitting in offices. Stealing. Screaming.

I just love it how you are flip flopping now. You sound like us when we defend a black person who yes they broke the law but it didn't justify murdering them. Like the guy who cops murdered because he was selling loose cigarettes on the street in NY. I'm sure he saw other guys sell cigarettes too and they weren't murdered. So he felt safe breaking the law just like this woman did. Hopefully the cop is found innocent. You have to stop defending criminals and stop being anti cop. LOL.

P.S. Those are real cops. I love it how you support the police, until you don't.
Truth be told, they don't give a fuck anything.....they only care about the deficit when democrats are in the house, only care about cops when they shooting unarmed nigga's, only care about nigga's when they killing each other, only care about babies when they in thier mothers wombs, only care about women, when they're holding AK47's, only care about this country, when the markets are yeilding them a return and could give a fuck about the military, cause they never served....HYPOCRITES TO THE CORE

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Morning Joe? FFS!

Talking to a Trump supporter is like trying to reuse toilet paper with shit in, worthless
Can't buy toilet paper with foodstamps?

Then get a fuckin job, you useless lump of shit
Hey, I'm not the one reusing toilet paper

Are you kidding me? Watch the video

The mob is SMASHING the glass in the doors trying to break through. Cops on her side said stop. They didn't listen. The doors were barricaded. They were smashing the glass and coming through despite the cops telling them to stop. The cop shot her in the neck suddenly they stopped trying to break in. He did his job.
No Fuck you...tell me in your own words...none of you libs are willing to do that....what did he say?....that caused this....

Since when do leftists care about cops? "Defund the Police" is leftist mantra.

she should not have played with fire and gone out for a day of insurrection
Right she shouldn't have been there and George Floyd shouldn't of resisted arrest and should not have been trying to pass a bad bill on an unsuspecting store owner.....but if you think it was a good shooting you are crazy.....
George wasn't threatening police at the time they murdered him. That woman was with a crazy mob who was smashing the glass on the doors trying to storm in. If someone did that in your home and you had a gun and told them to stop would you shoot them or let them in assuming they mean no harm?

We care about good cops.

I find it funny you guys claim to be the ones who support the cops but if the cops don't go along with your coup, you throw them under the bus too.

Her family should blame Trump for poisoning her mind.
What did Trump say that caused this?...I guess you think your side should be able to cheat in elections without consequences...do it again and see what happens....
I LOVE HOW YOU MOTHERFUCKERS THINK YALL ALL BAD NOW, CAUSE PPL GOT KILLED AND POLITICIANS WENT INTO HIDING BC OF YOU BEING IN THE CAPITAL...I LOVE IT.....I ALSO LOVE THE FACT, EVERY TIME ONE YOU BRAVE BASTARDS POST BAIL MONEY....ITS YOUR FUCKIN MOMA AND DADDY BAILING YOU OUT......LOLOLOL 50 60 YEAR OLD SOLDIER WANNA BE MOTHERFUCKERS ON NATIONAL TV, GETTING MOMY AND DADDY FOR BAIL MONEY...YOU MF'S ARE BEYOND JOKES. AND WHAT'S EVEN MORE HILLARIOUS....DONALD TRUMP GAVE PARDONS, TO BLACK DRUG DEALERS, RAPPERS, MURDERERS AND LEFT YOU LEFT BEHIND YAKS BEGGING YOUR PARENTS FOR BAIL MONEY.....HOW FUCKIN FUNNY IS THAT SHIT
1611851401913.png

she should not have played with fire and gone out for a day of insurrection
Right she shouldn't have been there and George Floyd shouldn't of resisted arrest and should not have been trying to pass a bad bill on an unsuspecting store owner.....but if you think it was a good shooting you are crazy.....
George wasn't threatening police at the time they murdered him. That woman was with a crazy mob who was smashing the glass on the doors trying to storm in. If someone did that in your home and you had a gun and told them to stop would you shoot them or let them in assuming they mean no harm?

I'd pop them more than once.

Truth be told, they don't give a fuck anything.....they only care about the deficit when democrats are in the house, only care about cops when they shooting unarmed nigga's, only care about nigga's when they killing each other, only care about babies when they in thier mothers wombs, only care about women, when they're holding AK47's, only care about this country, when the markets are yeilding them a return and could give a fuck about the military, cause they never served....HYPOCRITES TO THE CORE
Trump fucked up by calling people in the military losers and suckers. What was he thinking?

We care about good cops.

I find it funny you guys claim to be the ones who support the cops but if the cops don't go along with your coup, you throw them under the bus too.

I disagree. I believe every single person who rushed into the Capitol should have been shot on sight. Same with every rioter this summer that burned down and looted small businesses. How do you respond to that?

Trump fucked up by calling people in the military losers and suckers. What was he thinking?
That was debunked. Never happened. You need to stop watching MSDNC

Forum List

Back