Capitol terrorist attack casualty list expands

I have to admit, I didn't realize that this many brave officers were this badly injured in the January 6 terrorist attack in DC. They were overwhelmed by the mob who was there to destroy America's electoral process for Donald Trump, and paid a heavy price. This is on Trump and Trumpster media for nurturing and increasing this environment, and on those who acted on his behalf.

You people started this period of civil unrest. That you are so shocked that the other side fought back, even a little bit,

is you being, a child.

Really, an infant.
And you condone an attack on the Capitol. You can't get any more un-American than that.

Pointing out that the other side started it, is not condoning.

You are an asshole and a liar.
So you don’t condone the attack on the Capitol? As if. :lol:

As if what? WTF are you even saying now?

You leftards have gotten so used to being in a bubble, you can't even make a point, half the time anymore.

These Trump terrorists are cop killers and cop haters. They did this all to support the disgraced Trump in his coup attempt.

These terrorists should all be rounded up, prosecuted and sent to prison for a long, long time.

They should spend their time along side al-qaeda and ISIS prisoners of whom they have much in common.

Their intent was to save the election from being stolen.

That you lie about their intent, shows that you are teh bad guy here.
Their intent was a lie perpetrated by the Liar-in-Chief.

Their intent was to stop the stealing on an election.

Disagreeing with their assumptions is one thing. Lying about it, is another.
That the election was stolen is a lie. Or are you delusional as well?

I f you wanted the election to be credible to those that lost, having an election day, instead of election weeks, might have helped.

You people, if you did not steal the election, certainly looked like you were trying to steal the election.

I have to admit, I didn't realize that this many brave officers were this badly injured in the January 6 terrorist attack in DC. They were overwhelmed by the mob who was there to destroy America's electoral process for Donald Trump, and paid a heavy price. This is on Trump and Trumpster media for nurturing and increasing this environment, and on those who acted on his behalf.

You people started this period of civil unrest. That you are so shocked that the other side fought back, even a little bit,

is you being, a child.

Really, an infant.
And you condone an attack on the Capitol. You can't get any more un-American than that.

You leftards have gotten so used to being in a bubble, you can't even make a point, half the time anymore.
Do you condone the Capitol attack? Yes or no?

These Trump terrorists are cop killers and cop haters. They did this all to support the disgraced Trump in his coup attempt.

These terrorists should all be rounded up, prosecuted and sent to prison for a long, long time.

They should spend their time along side al-qaeda and ISIS prisoners of whom they have much in common.

I f you wanted the election to be credible to those that lost, having an election day, instead of election weeks, might have helped.

You people, if you did not steal the election, certainly looked like you were trying to steal the election.
Trump uses mail-in ballots himself. Or didn't you know that? :biggrin:

If it was stolen, then Trump got outTrumped. What a one-term doofus.

is you being, a child.

Really, an infant.

Do you condone the Capitol attack? Yes or no?

I do not condone it. I just like pointing out the massive hypocrisy of the Left, who supported the "mostly peaceful protests" of the summer with their billion dollars in damages and dozens of murders,

who suddenly remember that riots are "Bad".

Trump uses mail-in ballots himself. Or didn't you know that? :biggrin:

If it was stolen, then Trump got outTrumped. What a one-term doofus.

Your post only makes sense if you are equating mail in ballots with cheating.

Was that you intent, or did you fail to make teh point you were trying to make?

Some airhead wants to Drone Trump supporters.....

As usual the DemoKKKrat Clique wanting to kill Republicans...just like the "good ole' days"!!!

Greg

Does anybody have a complete casualty list for the six months of BLM and ANTIFA terrorism and destruction?

Asking for a friend.

Forum List

Back