All the people I had on ignore

No not really. I just re-ignore them as I come across them. But I hate reading them so it's sort of a drag.

How come you never put me on ignore?? Hmph.

baby-boy-crying-photo-420x420-ts-56570356.jpg

Because I LIKE you, pogo.

Even though I know deep down you're a crappy driver.

I like pogo more now that he got rid of the stupid clown avvie

I like pogo more now that he got rid of the stupid clown avvie

I've never had a clown avi, ever, anywhere. I don't like clowns.

I had an Achmed the Dead Terrorist avi when I first came here. That was as close as I ever got.

I usually give people a pretty good chance before putting them on ignore but I have 5 of them at the moment.

Always felt ignore was kinda immature. Why be on a discussion site for the sharing and exposure to ideas if you're gonna ignore the people you don't agree with? If someone goes from simply disagreeing to full-out annoying, just don't read their stuff. But going the extra step to ignore, or telling them you're not ignoring them is very childish, "You're now being ignored." That's like bonking them one last time as yo go ha-ha! That's immaturity.

Always felt ignore was kinda immature. Why be on a discussion site for the sharing and exposure to ideas if you're gonna ignore the people you don't agree with? If someone goes from simply disagreeing to full-out annoying, just don't read their stuff. But going the extra step to ignore, or telling them you're not ignoring them is very childish, "You're now being ignored." That's like bonking them one last time as yo go ha-ha! That's immaturity.

A discussion that is filled with lies, half truths, uninformed opinions, and trolling isnt worth having that's why some people are better off ignored.

A discussion that is filled with lies, half truths, uninformed opinions, and trolling isnt worth having that's why some people are better off ignored.
Yep. Some people's opinions I care to read and others I just really don't ( both positive and negative). Same online as in real life. If I can't stand ya... I just don't give a shit. :)

Forum List

Back