Is there a way to find out exactly how many you have on Ignore? I've lost count

I guess the question is why join a political forum in the first place if you don‘t want to engage in discussion of differing political opinions. If engaging in debate or heated discussion has you all distraught and discombobulated then I suggest you leave and find a non-political forum.

Last edited:
I get why people place other people on ignore, but in my opinion, when you do that, you could very well end up missing out on something worth checking out. Sometimes the most unlikely person can be the person who makes all the difference. Sadly, it can take a while for two people to finally find something that they agree on, but if they are placed on ignore, they most definitely will never come to that one understanding even if it ends up being the only understanding that they ever have.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Another reason why I've never put anyone on ignore here is because I could end up missing out on messages that only make me laugh. To me, a good comical message can come from anyone, whether being hysterical is the person's intention or not. :D :D :D

whitehall

you tell me how can you have a rational discussion with people that are not here to have a rational discussion??

moonlow and rightwinger are just a few examples,,,

Of course you can judge rationality for yourself but you will end up being a very lonely and ignorant person. Maybe that's today's typical democrat.
in reality this forum is a waste of time considering the amount of TDS and democrats never do anything wrong mentality,,

well, maybe you have endless time to read endless BS

I don't

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - Holy Bible

"The lion does not turn around when a small dog barks." - Nigerian Proverb

"If you stop and throw a rock at every dog that barks, you'll never get where you're going." - Winston Churchill

"As a dog returneth to his vomit, so does a fool return to his folly." - Holy Bible

I get why people place other people on ignore, but in my opinion, when you do that, you could very well end up missing out on something worth checking out.

Like "Trump is an idiot"?

or

"Biden is a great president"?

No thanks...

we know better

I don't ignore anyone on the forum. Why be a member of an opinion forum if you refuse to listen to an opinion?
It's not a problem with opinions. It's about ignorant insulting trolls. Why do you waste your time on them, even it's only scrolling past their nonsense?

I frankly never dreamed this could happen, that I would put so many people on Ignore.

My guess is it is at least 20, though

How many do you have on Ignore?

The liberals.. and there are far too many here IMO

are so Ignore worthy
it's under your profile/preferences

I'm at 55, but likely. 3/4 don't post here any more.

Is it a condition related to TDS when a poster claims to enjoy "insightful conversation" but puts a hundred potential insightful conversationalists on ignore?

No. For me, you're not ignorant and, for the most part, not too insulting.
Usually only insulting when I've been attacked, although there are some that have attacked so often that I tend to strike preemptively.

Forum List

Back