...Are they really "animals"?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
Don Trump in Michigan and in Wisconsin this week termed migrants, legal and illegal...."animals".

I'm not so sure that pejorative applies to the people I see pictures of nearly every night as they come across the border and present themselves to Border Patrol and ask for asylum.

Most of 'em look like a Mom & Dad with small children in tow. And pretty clean for walking or traveling a couple thousand miles.

But, Don Trump calls 'em animals.
WTH?!

1712343430078.png

1712343504654.png

Don Trump in Michigan and in Wisconsin this week termed migrants, legal and illegal...."animals".

I'm not so sure that pejorative applies to the people I see pictures of nearly every night as they come across the border and present themselves to Border Patrol and ask for asylum.

Most of 'em look like a Mom & Dad with small children in tow. And pretty clean for walking or traveling a couple thousand miles.

WTH?!

View attachment 927657

View attachment 927658
More Blood Libel from the disgusting FILTH of the left.

dimocraps are truly scum

Ah, the illegal POS who broke into a home and raped a child in her own bed is an animal. The illegal scum who attempted to rape Laken Riley, then murdered her by crushing her skull, ANIMAL. You sub-human Democrats getting the message?

WTH?!

View attachment 927657

View attachment 927658
If you were to use the search engine here and type in "subhuman"and "cockroaches", you'd see much more of that from them.

He is speaking to them directly and exclusively, as he has since Escalator Day.

This is what they think. They are simply above brown people.

WTH?!

View attachment 927657

View attachment 927658

Everyone knows they are not animals. Trump delivered the comments when speaking about the illegal immirant who beat Laken Riley to death with. his bare hands. Everyone is smart and honest enough to know the difference except for Democrats, who like to twist comments to win elections.

And still someone like Pelosi wanyts to treat a guy who beat a girl to death with respect. No.. she wont call him an animal for fear of political repercussions. What utter bullshit, that people need to make people like you happy.

Prove it.
Denial isn't a river in Mexico.

Democrats are working with the WEF to empty the world's prisoners into America as an attack on America and Americans.

Democrats want the criminals here and use tax dollars to bring them. Democrats are working with the WEF to collapse America and are attacking Americans from every angle.

Soon democrats at the top will be rounded up for Nuremberg 2.0, and we'll work our way down till the country is cleansed of traitors.

Democrats = WEF

Trump said so, do it's gospel.

If you were to use the search engine here and type in "subhuman"and "cockroaches", you'd see much more of that from them.

He is speaking to them directly and exclusively, as he has since Escalator Day.

This is what they think. They are simply above brown people.

I bet RW media told you so when you watched it nonstop for days on end.

WTH?!

View attachment 927657

View attachment 927658
They are actually a couple notches beneath the animal kingdom.
Animals slow fertility when resources are scarce.
Animals don’t break into neighboring nations against the will of the people.
These are bottom feeding degenerates to the nth degree…these parasites continue to run their baby factories knowing full-well that taxpayers will fund their litters of silver tooth filth…these are shameless subhumans who take great pride in taking that EBT card I send them every month.
BUT since they all vote Democrat you purple hair folks love them….it’s a power before country thing for you.

Everyone knows they are not animals. Trump delivered the comments when speaking about the illegal immirant who beat Laken Riley to death with. his bare hands. Everyone is smart and honest enough to know the difference except for Democrats, who like to twist comments to win elections.

And still someone like Pelosi wanyts to treat a guy who beat a girl to death with respect. No.. she wont call him an animal for fear of political repercussions. What utter bullshit, that people need to make people like you happy.
Yeah, but shameless hacks like the OP go with the lies of omission, then grab the broad brush.

The OP's flimsy facade of erudition and reasonability can't hide that he's yet another totally deranged fucking shitlib hack.

WTH?!

View attachment 927657

View attachment 927658
Dang, you must be getting your news from MSNBC and The View.
1712345478133.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back