All the next President need do IS NOT SAY THE FOLLOWING!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
-- "I prefer higher gas prices".
So what did Obama do to make higher prices???
1)told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?
2) Encourage foreign drilling OFF Florida by Cuba
3) Encourage Canada to sell almost 1 million barrels per day to China?
4) Obama signed almost 50% fewer oil finding leases on Federal lands.
This is the ONLY real executive action any President can have on INCREASING production which would INCREASE supplies and Obama ....
a) In 6 years new leases under Obama..........9,922 new leases..
b) In 8 years new leases under Bush...........23,569 new leases!
Screen Shot 2015-08-08 at 11.32.50 AM.png

Oil and Gas Statistics

-- “So, if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.” President Obama, 2008
Barack Obama: "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." (January 2008)
http://www.BattleBornPAC.com

So Obama has forced utilities not to build coal burning plants and in doing so has destroyed the coal mining industry
Coal workers recognize the political factors. Ethan McGrew, a coal miner laid off in December 2012 when Consol Energy shut down a West Virginia mine, said “My human resource guy, before we shut down, told us our future in coal, working underground, would depend on the 2012 presidential election. My dad was a coal miner and he lost his job back in 2008. He lost his job in the first presidential election, the second election came around, and I ended up losing my job.”[ix]
An Increase in Coal-Fired Plant Retirements Means Fewer Coal Mine Jobs - IER
OhioAmerican Energy, Inc. (“OhioAmerican”), a Subsidiary of Murray Energy Corporation (“Murray Energy”), today announced the closure of its coal mining operations near Brilliant, Jefferson County, Ohio.

Regulatory actions by President Barack Obama and his appointees and followers were cited as the entire reason. “Mr. Obama has already destroyed 83,000 megawatts of coal-fired electricity generation in America,” said Mr. Michael T. W. Carey, Vice President of Government Affairs for Murray Energy. “Electric prices in the recent PJM Interconnection monthly auction were bid up 800 percent (8 times) for 2015-2016 because of this,” he added.

“At its peak, OhioAmerican employed 239 local people in high-paying, well-benefited jobs,” said Mr. Stanley T. Piasecki, General Manager and Superintendent. “University studies show that our Mines can create up to eleven (11) secondary jobs in our communities, for store clerks, teachers, etc., to serve our direct employees. Thus, if one uses the eleven (11) to one (1) multiplier, the Obama Administration has destroyed 2,868 jobs in eastern Ohio with this forced Mine closure,” stated Mr. Piasecki.
Obama regulations kill Ohio coal mine hundreds of jobs wiped out - Conservative News

Because of these and other factors, the Energy Department predicts retail power prices will rise 4 percent on average this year, the biggest increase since 2008. By 2020, prices are expected to climb an additional 13 percent, a forecast that does not include the costs of coming environmental rules.
Your electric bill will skyrocket with new energy regulation New York Post

Truly what kind of President PREFERS gas prices to rise, utility rates to skyrocket, businesses to go bankrupt, people to be thrown out of work?
Remember when Obama said: "I prefer single payer health system"... he WANTED
then 1,400 insurance companies to close, 400,000 people to be unemployed and OVER $100 billion a year in Federal/state/local and property taxes to disappear!
Is that the kind of President we want?
One who wants Americans to lose money, lose their jobs, lose their businesses?
Really????

Regulatory actions by President Barack Obama and his appointees and followers were cited as the entire reason. “Mr. Obama has already destroyed 83,000 megawatts of coal-fired electricity generation in America,” said Mr. Michael T. W. Carey, Vice President of Government Affairs for Murray Energy. “Electric prices in the recent PJM Interconnection monthly auction were bid up 800 percent (8 times) for 2015-2016 because of this,” he added.

My supplier, a COOP switched to a gas fired power generation plant and prices did not increase 800%, try 8%...

My supplier, a COOP switched to a gas fired power generation plant and prices did not increase 800%, try 8%...

YOU DIDN"T read close enough! YOU need to understand the above sentence:
"Electric prices in the recent PJM Interconnection monthly auction were bid up 800 percent (8 times) for 2015-2016 because of this,” he added.
2014/2015 Monthly FTR Auction Transmission Outage Modeling

The PJM Energy Market procures electricity to meet consumers’ demands both in real time and in the near term. It includes the sale or purchase of energy in PJM’s Real-Time Energy Market (five minutes) and Day-Ahead Market (one day forward). Learn more about the energy market at the Learning Center.
http://www.pjm.com/~/media/markets-...n-outages-that-may-cause-infeasibilities.ashx

IDIOT! The PJM transmission rate is WHAT the utilities would pay... NOT YOU!
AND YES your rate DID increase 8% which spread out over the 1,000s of other COOP subscribers would be recouping this 800% INCREASE! dummy! READ more carefully in the future!

PJM Interconnection, which runs the largest U.S. power grid, said costs to ensure adequate generating capacity will more than double in the year starting June 2017.

Payments to electricity producers will jump to $120 a megawatt per day from $59.37 in the previous 12-month period, based on the results of an annual PJM auction held May 12 through May 16. That compares with estimates ranging from $75 to $100 made by American Electric Power Co., UBS AG and Standard & Poor’s.
Electricity prices will rise to ensure U.S. power grid can meet longterm demand NJ.com

Moonglow and her statement her coop price only went up 8% is a perfect example of this administration's TOTAL ineptness in understanding
simple economics!
These idiots like Moonglow and her disputing the PJM pricing increases as Mr. Michael T. W. Carey, Vice President of Government Affairs for Murray Energy. “Electric prices in the recent PJM Interconnection monthly auction were bid up 800 percent (8 times) for 2015-2016 because of this,” he added stated shows what gross ignorance (to be excused with her as she is NOT in the industry!!!) but NOT for the Obama
administration, specifically the EPA!
When idiots like those running the EPA UNDER Obama's totally ignorant and ineptness push for something... THE don't comprehend the
overall net effect on the economy! It all sounds so good BUT there ignorance is showing in just this ONE simple action!

The experts are trying to tell Obama et.al. this is a BIG BIG mistake! And "Moonglow" and the rest of us are going to pay!

It truly is amazing that the majority of Americans that voted for Obama "pretend" they are smart, elitists, compassionate and better then
people like me BUT for some reason they are totally ignorant when it comes to understanding that Obama had LIED to them from the
very beginning when he wrote in his book... "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995!

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."

You people were fooled the first time by Obama and SHAME on him.... But those FFOs that voted the 2nd time...
SHAME ON YOU!!!

Forum List

Back