Today’s Dylan Dreyer Explains Why She’s ‘Totally Fine’ Showering With Her 3 Sons

When does this become child abuse?

Biden voter. For sure

I gotta ask- the showering with her is hideous enough, but where are we getting the rape allegations?

When does this become child abuse?

Ugh.

The left should write an encyclopedia of child abuse for parents.

Here is a story of a California man who urinated in public

Apparently, it is not against the law to do that there.

I gotta ask- the showering with her is hideous enough, but where are we getting the rape allegations?
I never made such allegations.

My question is, when does it cross the line?

Here is a story of a California man who urinated in public

Apparently, it is not against the law to do that there.
Taz said he saw some homeless fucker jerking off in public in San Diego the other day.

I've seen weird shit when I was living in CA, but when you bring nutcases and convicts from foreign countries into your country by the millions, you're going to see a lot of weird shit, and you can thank Joe Biden and Barack Obama every time you see it.

Taz said he saw some homeless fucker jerking off in public in San Diego the other day.

I've seen weird shit when I was living in CA, but when you bring nutcases and convicts from foreign countries into your country by the millions, you're going to see a lot of weird shit, and you can thank Joe Biden and Barack Obama every time you see it.
Yeah, those foreigners during Trump and Bush were high class illegals

He never raped her you are lying.

I'm repeating what she said. Are you saying she's lying?

1710861089317.png

This is an attempt by the leftist media to normalize Joe Biden molesting his daughter.
That's all the story is about.

The Biden WH wants the media to help them make the absolute freaks in the Biden Adm look normal.
Obama wants everyone to have wives with dicks.

It goes on and on.

Also plays into the trans grooming of adults exposing themselves to children in dressing/bathrooms.

There is an epidemic of adult women exposing and pursuing underaged boys. The laws are very lenient when it comes to women having sex with minors.

Also plays into the trans grooming of adults exposing themselves to children in dressing/bathrooms.
That's just how communists destroy societies from within.

If you have no morals you let a lot of things slide, and then they get placed in power when you have no core principles.

I noticed a lot of pale guys with ponytails and ear rings running around here in TN.

Last couple of years they had greenhaired assholes running our voting precincts.

Tyson Foods is firing locals and hiring illegals.

They're trying to turn TN blue.

Forum List

Back