Russia just wants to undermine confidence in our government. You're helping.
Sadly, the Dumbocrats agenda mirrors that of Russia in every way. From undermining our government, to totalitarian power, to confiscation of wealth, and everything in between.

Ignorant people like you are helping them.

Sadly, the Dumbocrats agenda mirrors that of Russia in every way. From undermining our government, to totalitarian power, to confiscation of wealth, and everything in between.

Ignorant people like you are helping them.
Has your wealth been confiscated?

About 65% every year for more than 40 fucking years now.

Let me guess, you’re a life-long welfare recipient who makes up part of the 48% that doesn’t pay taxes in this country? Disgusting.
I've never been on welfare. You pay 65% in taxes?

I'm retired .. started several businesses and then went corporate executive level.
Congrats! Sounds like the American dream. Rather surprising you were able to accomplish that without a fundamental understanding of your tax burden.

I asked you a simple question: what were they discussing - Victoria Secret’s new line of lingerie?
IDK, I've already told you that, dumbass.
If you can’t answer honestly, then it’s best you sit this one out.
Sure, as you regurgitate FOX conspiracy theories, of course without proof.
If you Q NUTS had any, why didn't your dear leader prosecute Hillary?

It’s called “common sense”, snowflake (something the low-IQ left doesn’t have).
"Common sense" from a Trumptard ?
LOL.
Right when his wife is due to be indicted for some major federal crimes, Bill Clinton suddenly develops a deep desire to have a secret impromptu meeting on the tarmac with the Attorney General of the United States about something totally unrelated. Uh-uh. Ok. :rolleyes:
So, the 9th "investigation" of Hillary didn't produce shit, except more US taxpayer $$$ wasted, again by teabaggers.

January 10 2020
The FBI looked into the conspiracy theory and found nothing. And now, a Trump-ordered review of the FBI's probe by John Huber, a U.S. attorney in Utah, also found nothing, according to the Washington Post.

It's just the latest Republican-pushed investigation into Clinton that has come up blank.

A probe into wrongdoing around Clinton's use of a private email server ended in October also found nothing. Neither did the yearslong Benghazi investigation Republicans embarked on, which House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy later admitted was politically motivated in order to hinder Clinton's chances of becoming president.
Fuck’n retard. The low-IQ left will swallow any propaganda fed to them by their masters.
Sure, moron.
When are Hannity, Carlson and Ingraham tesifying?

They won't because, they know they are FOS, their cult swallows it, like their finest box of wine.

Well he was a life-long New York liberal, so what would one expect?
But Trump was a much better President than most we have had in the last 50 Years.

He definitely was FAR, FAR BETTER than the aging corrupt grifter with dementia that we have in the Oval Office today. Sleepy Joe can’t even handle a baby milk crisis and wait till the diesel fuel shortage hits.

Well that’s what happens when Bill Clinton flies there in a panic to save his wife from a life sentence in a federal prison :laugh:

Your ability to believe in unlimited coincidences is fucking comical and testament to your limited IQ.
8 YEARS later...............................Trump's cult is STILL convinced, Hillary is guilty.
8 YEARS later................................still no proof.
8 YEARS later................................Trump's cult keeps whining.

"Bombshell after bombshell' resulted in

"Common sense" from a Trumptard ?
LOL.

So, the 9th "investigation" of Hillary didn't produce shit, except more US taxpayer $$$ wasted, again by teabaggers.

January 10 2020
The FBI looked into the conspiracy theory and found nothing. And now, a Trump-ordered review of the FBI's probe by John Huber, a U.S. attorney in Utah, also found nothing, according to the Washington Post.

It's just the latest Republican-pushed investigation into Clinton that has come up blank.

A probe into wrongdoing around Clinton's use of a private email server ended in October also found nothing. Neither did the yearslong Benghazi investigation Republicans embarked on, which House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy later admitted was politically motivated in order to hinder Clinton's chances of becoming president.

Sure, moron.
When are Hannity, Carlson and Ingraham tesifying?

They won't because, they know they are FOS, their cult swallows it, like their finest box of wine.
The investigation into Hillary’s use of a private server found quite a bit. To say it found ”nothing” is horse manure.

Read Comey’s statement on the email investigation.

There read two arguments for her prosecution. …

***snip***

If you’ve ever handled classified information, you understand that there are often judgment calls at the margins. When I was in Iraq, I often made the first call about classification. In other words, I determined whether to send information up the chain via the unclassified system (NIPRNet) or the classified system (SIPRNet). Entire categories of information were deemed classified by default. Other categories were commonly unclassified. But sometimes, I had to make a choice. And sometimes, the choice wasn’t clear.

The lack of clarity, however, wasn’t between unclassified and Top Secret. Much less between unclassified and Top Secret/Special Access Program (TS/SAP). There might be tough calls between unclassified and confidential — or maybe between unclassified and secret. But the gap between unclassified and Top Secret, much less SAP, was and is vast, yawning, and obvious. In fact, the IG noted that “some witnesses expressed concern or surprise when they saw some of the classified content in unclassified emails.”

I bet they did.

The IG indicated that State Department security procedures were lax, and that if the DOJ were to prosecute Hillary, it would have to prosecute many other employees. Well, if the employees are sharing TS/SAP information on unclassified systems, then let the prosecutions commence. But I’m dubious that it’s common to share information that highly classified. In fact, when the IG outlined allegedly “similar” cases where the DOJ declined to prosecute, they weren’t similar at all.

Moreover, it’s important to remember that one can’t generally simply copy/paste or forward emails from classified to unclassified systems. (That’s likely why the emails on her homebrew system didn’t contain classified headers.) A person has take information from one source and summarize it or painstakingly type it out on another platform. All of that takes effort. All of it requires intention. And it’s one reason why I have confidence that if Hillary had been Captain Clinton, United States Army, instead of Secretary Clinton, Democratic nominee for president, then the consequences would have been very different indeed.

In reading the report, I’m reminded of Homer Simpson’s famous declaration, that alcohol is the “cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” For Hillary, the FBI turned out to be first the solution to, then the cause of, the decline of her campaign. By wrongly refusing to recommend prosecution, it made her candidacy possible. By then failing to follow proper procedures in its two later public announcements, it helped end her presidential dream.

Hillary Clinton should be in federal custody awaiting a trial for various charges relating to the mishandling and giving away of classified information.

Clinton was Secretary of State. Much of the information she was given or information she shared with others was classified. She knew that. As a federal employee with a Top Secret clearance she was subjected to a briefing annually on the proper handing of classified information.

She knew that whether or not a communique was stamped “Top Secret” or “Classified” that certain subject matter was indeed classified – always. She sent them anyway.

She also saved them on her personal, unsecured server. While the use of a personal server is not illegal, sharing and/or storing classified information on it is.

Then there is the small and inconvenient fact that she gave her server to some IT tech to delete emails, and followed up by giving it to the Platte River Networks IT company to store and erase for her. She actually gave a server which contained classified information to a company that did not have any type of security clearance.

Just in the narrative above she has violated the law four times. And that is only if you take into account one classified e-mail. According to the FBI, she had more than one. So she could be charged at least four times for each classified e-mail.

Plus of course Hillary illegal, unauthorized and improperly secured server was hacked.

• A Chinese-owned company penetrated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private server, according to sources briefed on the matter.
  • The company inserted code that forwarded copies of Clinton’s emails to the Chinese company in real time.
  • The Intelligence Community Inspector General warned of the problem, but the FBI subsequently failed to act, Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert said during a July hearing.

I believe “fake news” is what you’ve screamed the last 4 years every time someone pointed out to you that Russia had a massive campaign to help Hitlery Clinton get elected. Even Facebook admitted as much.
The Russians have meddled in US elections since at least 1947, it's what they do.

They don't really care who wins as long as the winner is polarizing so as to keep us at each others throats.

8 YEARS later...............................Trump's cult is STILL convinced, Hillary is guilty.
8 YEARS later................................still no proof.
8 YEARS later................................Trump's cult keeps whining.

"Bombshell after bombshell' resulted in

Well that isn't true, the evidence gets closer to Hillary personally with each new indictment.

I doubt there will ever be enough to actually get a conviction against Hillary but they are getting those closest to her including her own attorneys.

The investigation into Hillary’s use of a private server found quite a bit. To say it found ”nothing” is horse manure.
Then why isn't she in jail?
Read Comey’s statement on the email investigation.

There read two arguments for her prosecution. …

June 15, 2018
Why didn't David French testify?
***snip***

If you’ve ever handled classified information, you understand that there are often judgment calls at the margins. When I was in Iraq, I often made the first call about classification. In other words, I determined whether to send information up the chain via the unclassified system (NIPRNet) or the classified system (SIPRNet). Entire categories of information were deemed classified by default. Other categories were commonly unclassified. But sometimes, I had to make a choice. And sometimes, the choice wasn’t clear.

The lack of clarity, however, wasn’t between unclassified and Top Secret. Much less between unclassified and Top Secret/Special Access Program (TS/SAP). There might be tough calls between unclassified and confidential — or maybe between unclassified and secret. But the gap between unclassified and Top Secret, much less SAP, was and is vast, yawning, and obvious. In fact, the IG noted that “some witnesses expressed concern or surprise when they saw some of the classified content in unclassified emails.”

I bet they did.

The IG indicated that State Department security procedures were lax, and that if the DOJ were to prosecute Hillary, it would have to prosecute many other employees. Well, if the employees are sharing TS/SAP information on unclassified systems, then let the prosecutions commence. But I’m dubious that it’s common to share information that highly classified. In fact, when the IG outlined allegedly “similar” cases where the DOJ declined to prosecute, they weren’t similar at all.

Moreover, it’s important to remember that one can’t generally simply copy/paste or forward emails from classified to unclassified systems. (That’s likely why the emails on her homebrew system didn’t contain classified headers.) A person has take information from one source and summarize it or painstakingly type it out on another platform. All of that takes effort. All of it requires intention. And it’s one reason why I have confidence that if Hillary had been Captain Clinton, United States Army, instead of Secretary Clinton, Democratic nominee for president, then the consequences would have been very different indeed.

In reading the report, I’m reminded of Homer Simpson’s famous declaration, that alcohol is the “cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” For Hillary, the FBI turned out to be first the solution to, then the cause of, the decline of her campaign. By wrongly refusing to recommend prosecution, it made her candidacy possible. By then failing to follow proper procedures in its two later public announcements, it helped end her presidential dream.

Why didn't Glen Clark testify?
Hillary Clinton should be in federal custody awaiting a trial for various charges relating to the mishandling and giving away of classified information.

Clinton was Secretary of State. Much of the information she was given or information she shared with others was classified. She knew that. As a federal employee with a Top Secret clearance she was subjected to a briefing annually on the proper handing of classified information.

She knew that whether or not a communique was stamped “Top Secret” or “Classified” that certain subject matter was indeed classified – always. She sent them anyway.

She also saved them on her personal, unsecured server. While the use of a personal server is not illegal, sharing and/or storing classified information on it is.

Then there is the small and inconvenient fact that she gave her server to some IT tech to delete emails, and followed up by giving it to the Platte River Networks IT company to store and erase for her. She actually gave a server which contained classified information to a company that did not have any type of security clearance.

Just in the narrative above she has violated the law four times. And that is only if you take into account one classified e-mail. According to the FBI, she had more than one. So she could be charged at least four times for each classified e-mail.
All these people with their convincing opinions, but none strong enough to testify?
Why not?

Plus of course Hillary illegal, unauthorized and improperly secured server was hacked.

• A Chinese-owned company penetrated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private server, according to sources briefed on the matter.
  • The company inserted code that forwarded copies of Clinton’s emails to the Chinese company in real time.
  • The Intelligence Community Inspector General warned of the problem, but the FBI subsequently failed to act, Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert said during a July hearing.

Sure looney Louie.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton’s emails were sent to a “foreign entity,” Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, said at a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing. He did not reveal the entity’s identity, but said it was unrelated to Russia.

Of course......................no proof, as usual.

Then why isn't she in jail?

June 15, 2018
Why didn't David French testify?

Why didn't Glen Clark testify?

All these people with their convincing opinions, but none strong enough to testify?
Why not?

Sure looney Louie.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton’s emails were sent to a “foreign entity,” Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, said at a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing. He did not reveal the entity’s identity, but said it was unrelated to Russia.

Of course......................no proof, as usual.
Comey... ?

Comey belongs in prison too.

Of course, the left will spend the next 100 years denying that Russia interfered on behalf of Bernie Sanders, just like they’ve spent the past 4 years denying that Russia had a massive campaign operation to help Hitlery Clinton get elected.
Y
Sanders excoriates Russia after being briefed on attempts to help his presidential campaign
Guess Trump Humpers can’t even read their own reference. That’s funny. Another BS thread by a pro Russia Trump humping bag lapping minions, the GOP lovers.

Forum List

Back