Along with Hillary right ? The GOP is too incompetent to prove anything except their own willingness to just make up shit about political opponent they have.......and no court believes them. Oh, you don’t believe in the constitution ? The one that dedicates the court’s to adjudicate Humper BS claims ?
The GOP doesn't have any investigatory or prosecutorial authority you blithering retard.

Then why isn't she in jail?

June 15, 2018
Why didn't David French testify?

Why didn't Glen Clark testify?

All these people with their convincing opinions, but none strong enough to testify?
Why not?

Sure looney Louie.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton’s emails were sent to a “foreign entity,” Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, said at a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing. He did not reveal the entity’s identity, but said it was unrelated to Russia.

Of course......................no proof, as usual.
The IG has very limited authority as to whom they can interview.

But Trump was a much better President than most we have had in the last 50 Years.

He definitely was FAR, FAR BETTER than the aging corrupt grifter with dementia that we have in the Oval Office today. Sleepy Joe can’t even handle a baby milk crisis and wait till the diesel fuel shortage hits.

We're exporting diesel.

True and that fact is depleting our supply.

Considering we're the country taking the lead in getting other countries to cut off imports from Russia we're kind of responsible for the whole mess and because of our own Democrat imposed restrictions on production and refining, the American People are being stuck with the bill.

Because power doesn’t prosecute power, you dumb-fuck. Show me a single President in US history that was prosecuted. Show me a single spouse of a President who was prosecuted.

Let me guess, you’re ignorant ass thinks they were all altruistic angels who never abused power, right?
Then what was up with all the investigations?
All the bluster?

Only 30 minutes into the second presidential debate, Donald Trump vowed he would investigate — and jail — opponent Hillary Clinton over her private email server, if he is elected president.
Trump said he would have the Attorney General appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton’s use of a private email server while serving as Secretary of State.
“There has never been so many lies so much deception,” he said. “We’re going to get a special prosecutor and we’re going to look into it.”

Then, what was up with the impeachments?

You're the delusional, stupid fuck, out of touch with reality.

Then what was up with all the investigations?
All the bluster?

Only 30 minutes into the second presidential debate, Donald Trump vowed he would investigate — and jail — opponent Hillary Clinton over her private email server, if he is elected president.
Trump said he would have the Attorney General appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton’s use of a private email server while serving as Secretary of State.
“There has never been so many lies so much deception,” he said. “We’re going to get a special prosecutor and we’re going to look into it.”

Then, what was up with the impeachments?

You're the delusional, stupid fuck, out of touch with reality.
Trump like every virtually every other candidate in history said a lot of bullshit to get elected.

There hasn’t been a single actual investigation of Hitlery Clinton, you fucking high school dropout.
WTF?
Of course, there hasn't, that's why your retarded leaders wasted millions of taxpayer $$$, you stupid fuck stick?
The F.B.I. :lmao:

Would that be the same corrupt F.B.I. that produced criminals like Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Kevin E. Clinesmith, Scott Carpenter, and a host of other unethical, power-abusing dirt-bags? That F.B.I.? :laugh:
Oh' right the "deep state".
Didn't Trump get rid of them "swamp" creatures, he had three years?
You’re such a fucking clown and little lap-dog.
1652945732923.png

Second best President. Trump was amazing, but sorry, he couldn’t hold a candle to Ronald Reagan (though in his defense, nobody else could either).

You got that right, until Trump became president.
No one was more corrupt.

At least 138 Reagan administration officials, including several cabinet members, were investigated for, indicted for, or convicted of crimes. This is the largest number of any U.S. President.

Bwahahaha!!! You literally just provided proof!!

It is illegal for a federal employee to use a private email account for work :lmao:
No, it isn't retard.

Federal employees are allowed to use a private email account as long as they forward government-related messages to their official work account in order to preserve the conversations so they can later be made available to the public or accessed by oversight groups.

Damn you are dumb! One, a private email isn’t likely to be properly secured (and Hitlery’s wasn’t). Two, if prevents checks & balances oversight, auditing, and historical preservation (which is exactly why Hitlery was using private email - she couldn’t have her crimes subjected to an oversight audit).
What a ignorant, dumbass.

At least six members of President Trump’s White House have used private email addresses while conducting government business.

Current and former officials say that former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, former chief strategist Stephen Bannon and current advisers Gary Cohn and Stephen Miller sent or received government-related emails on personal email accounts, in addition to two staffers who were previously reported.

April 24 2018
President Donald Trump has reportedly increased his use of a private cell phone to make calls to a stable of friends and advisers outside the White House.

December 6 2019
President Donald Trump has continued to use his personal cell phone to make calls, despite repeated warnings from his staff that the practice could leave him vulnerable to foreign surveillance.

US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland’s cell phone call to Trump from a restaurant in Ukraine over the summer was picked up by intelligence agencies from numerous foreign countries, including Russia.

Normally, a US ambassador talking to the President would do so from the embassy using a secure line.
Cell phones, the former official said, were much more vulnerable than calls made at secure communications facilities.

No, it isn't retard.

Federal employees are allowed to use a private email account as long as they forward government-related messages to their official work account in order to preserve the conversations so they can later be made available to the public or accessed by oversight groups.

What a ignorant, dumbass.

At least six members of President Trump’s White House have used private email addresses while conducting government business.

Current and former officials say that former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, former chief strategist Stephen Bannon and current advisers Gary Cohn and Stephen Miller sent or received government-related emails on personal email accounts, in addition to two staffers who were previously reported.

April 24 2018
President Donald Trump has reportedly increased his use of a private cell phone to make calls to a stable of friends and advisers outside the White House.

December 6 2019
President Donald Trump has continued to use his personal cell phone to make calls, despite repeated warnings from his staff that the practice could leave him vulnerable to foreign surveillance.

US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland’s cell phone call to Trump from a restaurant in Ukraine over the summer was picked up by intelligence agencies from numerous foreign countries, including Russia.

Normally, a US ambassador talking to the President would do so from the embassy using a secure line.
Cell phones, the former official said, were much more vulnerable than calls made at secure communications facilities.
No classified or official documents may be sent through a non gov't account.

Any cell phone conversation like anything else sent via radio waves can be intercepted. Even highly encrypted communications can be intercepted and decrypted.

Funny how democrats staunchly defended Clinton and Obama using their personal cell phones to conduct official business but suddenly got a case of diaper rash when Trump did the same thing.

Fucking hypocrites.

Considering we're the country taking the lead in getting other countries to cut off imports from Russia we're kind of responsible for the whole mess and because of our own Democrat imposed restrictions on production and refining, the American People are being stuck with the bill.
What restrictions?

Smokin' OP would like to know why Trump isn’t in prison if he was “Putin’s puppet”? :laugh:
Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow – if so, will he become my new best friend?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013

Using shell companies that concealed their true identities, Russian buyers purchased at least seven condos for nearly $9 million at the Trump SoHo hotel in New York, according to property records.

While the seven hotel-condominium units were purchased through shell companies that hid the identities of the buyers, the property deeds list Moscow addresses for six of the sales. Four of those addresses were crossed out — but remained legible — and replaced with the address of the buyer’s attorney.

The seventh unit was purchased through a shell company that shares an address with a Panamanian law firm specializing in offshore services. That address was followed by “Russia” on the deed. All of that information was crossed out and replaced with the address of the buyer’s attorney.

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Donald J. Trump downplayed his business ties with Russia. And since taking office as president, he has been even more emphatic.

“I can tell you, speaking for myself, I own nothing in Russia,” President Trump said at a news conference last month. “I have no loans in Russia. I don’t have any deals in Russia.”

But in the United States, members of the Russian elite have invested in Trump buildings. A Reuters review has found that at least 63 individuals with Russian passports or addresses have bought at least $98.4 million worth of property in seven Trump-branded luxury towers in southern Florida, according to public documents, interviews and corporate records.

What restrictions?
Regulations restrict every aspect of petroleum production.

One of the most famous examples was the Obama Administration cancelling a permit for a huge Exxon project off of the north slope because they failed to calculate the exhaust from supply ships in their green requirements.

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow – if so, will he become my new best friend?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013

Using shell companies that concealed their true identities, Russian buyers purchased at least seven condos for nearly $9 million at the Trump SoHo hotel in New York, according to property records.

While the seven hotel-condominium units were purchased through shell companies that hid the identities of the buyers, the property deeds list Moscow addresses for six of the sales. Four of those addresses were crossed out — but remained legible — and replaced with the address of the buyer’s attorney.

The seventh unit was purchased through a shell company that shares an address with a Panamanian law firm specializing in offshore services. That address was followed by “Russia” on the deed. All of that information was crossed out and replaced with the address of the buyer’s attorney.

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Donald J. Trump downplayed his business ties with Russia. And since taking office as president, he has been even more emphatic.

“I can tell you, speaking for myself, I own nothing in Russia,” President Trump said at a news conference last month. “I have no loans in Russia. I don’t have any deals in Russia.”

But in the United States, members of the Russian elite have invested in Trump buildings. A Reuters review has found that at least 63 individuals with Russian passports or addresses have bought at least $98.4 million worth of property in seven Trump-branded luxury towers in southern Florida, according to public documents, interviews and corporate records.
So what? Seriously, how does this even matter. Was it illegal for Russians to lease Apartments in the US at the time?

Forum List

Back