What's new

All roads from Russia lead directly to the Democrats

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fake news! It's all a hoax! The deep state intelligence agencies are lying! Trump* said Russia doesn't meddle in our elections!

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fake news! It's all a hoax! The deep state intelligence agencies are lying! Trump* said Russia doesn't meddle in our elections!
I believe “fake news” is what you’ve screamed the last 4 years every time someone pointed out to you that Russia had a massive campaign to help Hitlery Clinton get elected. Even Facebook admitted as much.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Reaction score
im surprised that with Pelosi's dimentia, that she hasnt said that "All Roads Lead To George Bush"

wamose

Gold Member
Reaction score
And the Democrats still haven't figured out even one thing to include in their platform. Anyone else in the country would be fired for doing nothing like our House Democrats. It's important to our country to vote a Republican majority into the House. This country won't handle two more years of fabricated debacles that have become the Democrats only reason for being. Get them out and let Trump do his magic.

occupied

Gold Member
Reaction score
Any Russian assistance Sanders receives ends immediately after the primaries. He will then become the target. Thing is, I'm not sure what they can do to help him.

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Any Russian assistance Sanders receives ends immediately after the primaries. He will then become the target. Thing is, I'm not sure what they can do to help him.
Why would he become the “target” when the Democrats are notoriously pussies who capitulate to Russia’s every demand and when he shares the same economic and political philosophies as Russia? :eusa_doh:

Active Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days