All Is Well In Iraq

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
'All is well' Trump tweets after Iran hits Iraq bases housing US troops

"President Trump tweeted late Tuesday and said "all is well" after Iran fired missiles at two military bases in Iraq that house U.S. troops and coalition personnel, adding that he would make a statement Wednesday morning on the attacks. 'Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good!" Trump tweeted"

I think its awesome news that there were no casualties or real damage -- since Iran doesn't really have a powerful military on par with the US -- this is to be expected... which is why all of this panic about what Iran may do was silly...Iran said they would launch a proportionate attack and they did it....time to move on....Who cares if the attack wasn't some major attack with major casualties, that is a good thing....and who cares what tough talk Iran does afterwards -- they also have a lunatic warmongering base they have to play to back home....let them talk, let them chant death to America, who gives a fuck....Iran does NOT want a war with the US...Iraq does not want to be in between a war with Iran and the US -- therefore cooler heads should now prevail and the US SHOULD NOT RETALIATE -- as Trump said, "All is well"

Now is the time to honor the wishes of the Iraqi government, respect their sovereignty -- if we claim they have sovereignty -- and leave Iraq....period.....Trump needs to not lose sight of the fact that many people voted for him because they BELIEVED him when he said he wanted to get out of Iraq and Afghanistan -- its time he does it -- and then he can say he was able to do what Obama couldn't do -- since much of his existence is based on what Obama did or didn't do...its a win win....

So again I will keep asking....Why are we still in Iraq??

We`re in Iraq to entertain the screeching chickenhawks at home. This is fun for them and makes them feel like bad asses.

If we pull out quickly it will mean the Iranians move in and take Iraq, and likely the return of ISIS and war there. But I don’t care about Iraq, let Saudi and Israel do something for once. Let them deal with Iran.

Would it be better if Iran didn’t have targets in Iraq but instead the nearest targets were in the US?
Having a presence in Iraq gives us a geographic advantage per iran and Syria.
So again...why didn't you say this shit when Trump was campaigning on leaving Iraq??

According to you dic suckers -- we have been at war with Iran since 1979 -- how many Iranian attacks on US soil happened since 1979?? ZERO....

So this "We gotta fight em over there so we don't fight them here" BS is the same BS yall claim to not have supported Bush for....

But when it boils down to it -- the neo-con in you shines thru -- which is why when I see you trumpers try to claim you were against Bush -- I know you are full of shit...

If we pull out quickly it will mean the Iranians move in and take Iraq, and likely the return of ISIS and war there. But I don’t care about Iraq, let Saudi and Israel do something for once. Let them deal with Iran.
Oh brother. You know nothing. Stop posting. Iran was instrumental in destroying ISIS.

ISIS was mass murdering Shia Muslims. Guess what dummy? Iran is Shia.

for over 10 years that has been the standard excuse...how many more years will you settle for that lame ass excuse??

ISIS, al-Shabab, al-Queda -- all of these terror groups have homes all thru out the Middle East -- are you advocating we occupy the whole middle east now??

We have been in Iraq for all of this time and we still have less political influence over Iraq than these other entities you are so panicked about...do you know why?? Because they live there, we don't.....

If simply having the most powerful military in the world was sufficient enough reason to have things our way in the Middle East, we wouldn't be having this discussion....

Oh brother. You know nothing. Stop posting. Iran was instrumental in destroying ISIS.

God you’re an idiot. No shit the Sunni extremists were murdering Shia. And if Iran moves in there will be a civil war there between the Sunni and Shia.

God you’re an idiot. No shit the Sunni extremists were murdering Shia. And if Iran moves in there will be a civil war there between the Sunni and Shia.
ISIS is history, yet you think Iran is going to bring them back to life.

Get a life

Would it be better if Iran didn’t have targets in Iraq but instead the nearest targets were in the US?
So again...why didn't you say this shit when Trump was campaigning on leaving Iraq??

According to you dic suckers -- we have been at war with Iran since 1979 -- how many Iranian attacks on US soil happened since 1979?? ZERO....

So this "We gotta fight em over there so we don't fight them here" BS is the same BS yall claim to not have supported Bush for....

But when it boils down to it -- the neo-con in you shines thru -- which is why when I see you trumpers try to claim you were against Bush -- I know you are full of shit...

Yes you were silent during Obama's illegal wars and when he removed due process so he could kill American citizens! You were silent!

for over 10 years that has been the standard excuse...how many more years will you settle for that lame ass excuse??

ISIS, al-Shabab, al-Queda -- all of these terror groups have homes all thru out the Middle East -- are you advocating we occupy the whole middle east now??

We have been in Iraq for all of this time and we still have less political influence over Iraq than these other entities you are so panicked about...do you know why?? Because they live there, we don't.....

If simply having the most powerful military in the world was sufficient enough reason to have things our way in the Middle East, we wouldn't be having this discussion....

Keep talking our of your ass. I said let’s pull out and let them kill each other. Your beloved Hussein didn’t do it, now our only hope is President Trump will.

That would be a shame. But it's not our fight.

We STILL haven't learned that. After wasting trillions of dollars and thousands of lives, limbs and minds.

ISIS is history, yet you think Iran is going to bring them back to life.

Get a life

Saudi will bring them back to life, they are the ones that finance them. :cuckoo:

We STILL haven't learned that. After wasting trillions of dollars and thousands of lives, limbs and minds.

Ultimately the fight against Islam is our fight. Islamists would destroy us if they had the chance, along with everyone else in the world. But I say let the Shiites and Sunnis battle it out and kill each other off as much as possible. Then we’ll deal with the winner.

Iran fears Trump. Unlike obama, they know Trump is a strong leader who means business.
It’s why they deliberately hit sand instead of hurting Americans.

Ultimately the fight against Islam is our fight. Islamists would destroy us if they had the chance, along with everyone else in the world. But I say let the Shiites and Sunnis battle it out and kill each other off as much as possible. Then we’ll deal with the winner.
Lies. All lies. Why do you need a boogie man to fear?

Yes you were silent during Obama's illegal wars and when he removed due process so he could kill American citizens! You were silent!
Then you don't know me...I was against going into Libya...I was against continuing the same foreign policy of Bush...

I am a true progressive...that is why I can stay consistent while dic suckers like you literally change your opinions based on what Trump tells you at the time..

I have the receipts on you morons cheerleading for pulling out of Iraq -- and literally in the matter of weeks -- totally reversing...all because Trump told you to

Forum List

Back