All Is Well In Iraq

Yes. Wasn’t it Donnie who during the campaign vigorously opposed W’s dumb illegal murderous war? I guess he was lying then too.
I've been amazed that the people who backed Bush are the same people who back Trump, acting like Bush was the bad guy.

Now many of them are back to justifying war. One can sustain a whiplash if one is not careful.
I’ve thought the same thing. They know W is an asshole and don’t dispute it anymore. Yet they now support Dumb Don, who is doing much like W.

In addition, we know if O were impeached and did this, they all would be screaming WAG THE DOG.

It’s amazing how hypocritical both sides are, yet they can’t see it.
The question is whether they can't see it or won't see it. That's one of the questions I have that make observing them so interesting.

My respect for the power of ideology grows and grows.
One thing is sure, it’s frightening how easily they are duped by their respective leaders. Trump can say or do just about anything and they will support it. Just as the Obamabots did when O ran things.
This is the basis of why I find it all so interesting. I've done a lot of reading on the subconscious and the psychology of partisanship, started many threads on it. Virtually everything I have read about he we allow our minds to be influenced and even controlled by outside stimuli is evident in group ideology.

I obviously can't do anything about it, but at least I understand it a bit more.
It appears to be party over principle.

I've been amazed that the people who backed Bush are the same people who back Trump, acting like Bush was the bad guy.

Now many of them are back to justifying war. One can sustain a whiplash if one is not careful.
I’ve thought the same thing. They know W is an asshole and don’t dispute it anymore. Yet they now support Dumb Don, who is doing much like W.

In addition, we know if O were impeached and did this, they all would be screaming WAG THE DOG.

The question is whether they can't see it or won't see it. That's one of the questions I have that make observing them so interesting.

One thing is sure, it’s frightening how easily they are duped by their respective leaders. Trump can say or do just about anything and they will support it. Just as the Obamabots did when O ran things.
This is the basis of why I find it all so interesting. I've done a lot of reading on the subconscious and the psychology of partisanship, started many threads on it. Virtually everything I have read about he we allow our minds to be influenced and even controlled by outside stimuli is evident in group ideology.

I obviously can't do anything about it, but at least I understand it a bit more.
Sure, that's one of its strongest (and most destructive) manifestations.

'All is well' Trump tweets after Iran hits Iraq bases housing US troops

"President Trump tweeted late Tuesday and said "all is well" after Iran fired missiles at two military bases in Iraq that house U.S. troops and coalition personnel, adding that he would make a statement Wednesday morning on the attacks. 'Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good!" Trump tweeted"

I think its awesome news that there were no casualties or real damage -- since Iran doesn't really have a powerful military on par with the US -- this is to be expected... which is why all of this panic about what Iran may do was silly...Iran said they would launch a proportionate attack and they did it....time to move on....Who cares if the attack wasn't some major attack with major casualties, that is a good thing....and who cares what tough talk Iran does afterwards -- they also have a lunatic warmongering base they have to play to back home....let them talk, let them chant death to America, who gives a fuck....Iran does NOT want a war with the US...Iraq does not want to be in between a war with Iran and the US -- therefore cooler heads should now prevail and the US SHOULD NOT RETALIATE -- as Trump said, "All is well"

Now is the time to honor the wishes of the Iraqi government, respect their sovereignty -- if we claim they have sovereignty -- and leave Iraq....period.....Trump needs to not lose sight of the fact that many people voted for him because they BELIEVED him when he said he wanted to get out of Iraq and Afghanistan -- its time he does it -- and then he can say he was able to do what Obama couldn't do -- since much of his existence is based on what Obama did or didn't do...its a win win....

So again I will keep asking....Why are we still in Iraq??

Yep they, they now know that Trump doesn't play games....and if they kill Americans, he will kill them....and Drones kill mullahs just as easily as they kill terrorist generals.......
Thanks to the Ayatollahs for showing restraint and avoiding a blood bath.

My guess is had the Ayatollah not shown restraint and instead killed Americans, Trump would have mass murdered untold numbers of Iranians, and his supporters would back the massacre completely and be proud of it.

My guess is had the Ayatollah not shown restraint and instead killed Americans, Trump would have mass murdered untold numbers of Iranians, and his supporters would back the massacre completely and be proud of it.

You shouldn't hit the booze this early in the morning.....you know you can't mix booze with your meds...right?

You shouldn't hit the booze this early in the morning.....you know you can't mix booze with your meds...right?

If they had killed Americans, what would YOU want Dumb Don to do today?

Would it be better if Iran didn’t have targets in Iraq but instead the nearest targets were in the US?
Having a presence in Iraq gives us a geographic advantage per iran and Syria.

Yes, they don't have to travel as far to find Americans to kill.

Don't be a fucking idiot. We are over there to fight ISIS, but now we can't even do that because the Shi'ite militias we were working with are on Iran's Payroll and are just as likely to shoot our guys in the back. The Iraqi Parliament has asked us to leave.

God you’re an idiot. No shit the Sunni extremists were murdering Shia. And if Iran moves in there will be a civil war there between the Sunni and Shia.

That would be a very short one, given we spent the last five years pounding ISIS and the Sunnis into the sand.

Iran has already won. They are in control of Syria, they are in control of Iraq.

Ok, Iran got off it's little response.
No US personnel hurt or killed. Iranian leaders are desperate to save-face to their people, they probably believe they've now done so.
Trump should now let them know anything further, and we'll destroy their Navy. End it there, and move on.

If we pull out quickly it will mean the Iranians move in and take Iraq, and likely the return of ISIS and war there. But I don’t care about Iraq, let Saudi and Israel do something for once. Let them deal with Iran.
Oh brother. You know nothing. Stop posting. Iran was instrumental in destroying ISIS.

ISIS was mass murdering Shia Muslims. Guess what dummy? Iran is Shia.

God you’re an idiot. No shit the Sunni extremists were murdering Shia. And if Iran moves in there will be a civil war there between the Sunni and Shia.
That would be a shame. But it's not our fight.

We STILL haven't learned that. After wasting trillions of dollars and thousands of lives, limbs and minds.
Please spare the forum of your gratuitous use of the term ''we", you scumbag party of slavery and Jim Crow laws supporting pretend non-partisan disingenuous asshole.

You are so consistently partisan and disingenuous that it's a fucking joke.

If we pull out quickly it will mean the Iranians move in and take Iraq, and likely the return of ISIS and war there. But I don’t care about Iraq, let Saudi and Israel do something for once. Let them deal with Iran.
Oh brother. You know nothing. Stop posting. Iran was instrumental in destroying ISIS.

ISIS was mass murdering Shia Muslims. Guess what dummy? Iran is Shia.

That would be a shame. But it's not our fight.

We STILL haven't learned that. After wasting trillions of dollars and thousands of lives, limbs and minds.
Please spare the forum of your gratuitous use of the term ''we", you scumbag party of slavery and Jim Crow laws supporting pretend non-partisan disingenuous asshole.
Holy shit. Decaf, maybe, huh?

:p

I have a question--I am just curious because I don't understand:

How do over a dozen ballistic missiles striking two occupied military bases cause no injuries or deaths? It sure is taking them a long time to figure out if anyone was hurt.....

Trump ran his mouth over the weekend about taking out 52 cultural sites and now Iran has gone and (probably) injured some Americans and certainly caused some damage and Trump is back pedaling as fast as he can, telling DoD to keep quiet. The cynic in me is saying that this is what is going on, although I don't know.

I'm looking forward to 11 a.m. when the President is going to fully explain all this and let me honestly know how those bases in Iraq fared over night. Because I just Googled it and there is still no report of the outcome of those strikes.....

Not that I want to go to war over it, just that I'd like to know if our soldiers are okay.

How do over a dozen ballistic missiles striking two occupied military bases cause no injuries or deaths? It sure is taking them a long time to figure out if anyone was hurt.....

Trump ran his mouth over the weekend about taking out 52 cultural sites and now Iran has gone and (probably) injured some Americans and certainly caused some damage and Trump is back pedaling as fast as he can, telling DoD to keep quiet. The cynic in me is saying that this is what is going on, although I don't know.

I'm looking forward to 11 a.m. when the President is going to fully explain all this and let me honestly know how those bases in Iraq fared over night. Because I just Googled it and there is still no report of the outcome of those strikes.....

Not that I want to go to war over it, just that I'd like to know if our soldiers are okay.
Could it be the warmongers in DOD are hiding casualties from Donnie, because they fear he might nuke Iran if he were told?

We know now that Obama's Mullah's buddies used the money that Obama graciously gave them to build SCUD missiles.

Dumbass!

Ok, so I wake up early this morning and find Iran intentionally misses targets to satisfy its lunatic population, Iran idiotically shoots down a plane with mainly Iranians on it, the earthquakes in Iran continued into the night and Trump is deciding what to do next?

Could it be the warmongers in DOD are hiding casualties from Donnie, because they fear he might nuke Iran if he were told?
No, I don't think that is the case.

Ok, so I wake up early this morning and find Iran intentionally misses targets to satisfy its lunatic population, Iran idiotically shoots down a plane with mainly Iranians on it, the earthquakes in Iran continued into the night and Trump is deciding what to do next?
earthquakes? Is Zeus stepping in?

Forum List

Back