More evidence that proves biden is unfit for office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
American intelligence tells us that Iran will attack us within a week...by us...I mean one of our bases over there....most likely

Biden responds....we will prepare for it or oh o okay no big deal as long as too many are not killed.

What the idiot should have said....attack us and we will get back at you ten times worse...or sumptin to dat effect.

American intelligence tells us that Iran will attack us within a week...by us...I mean one of our bases over there....most likely

Biden responds....we will prepare for it or oh o okay no big deal as long as too many are not killed.

What the idiot should have said....attack us and we will get back at you ten times worse...or sumptin to dat effect.
The democrat Party is at war with America

Linky linky link?

Naturally Iran will respond to three of its top commanders being killed .
The key point is :-
Why was that allowed to happen unless the US wants to hugely escalate the ME conflict ?
Was it the US ,or , other terrorist groups wanting the US to be dragged into a larger war ?
Is it some crackpot US route to creating a bigger ME conflict to deflect from the awful Israel situation and the impossibility, so far , for the US to guide it , let alone control ?
The true geo -political complexity seems far too great for the Biden handlers to manage, particularly with Russia reserving its public intentions so far ,

I keep thinking of that grieving dad at the State of the Union speech who yelled at Biden for being an idiot and causing his son's death overseas.

They arrested him.

What an ass.

Could you imagine being a parent with this Clown-in-Chief calling the shots for your kid in the armed services?

It’s ok if they attack us a little bit. Just like Putin in Ukraine.

No it wasn't and never has been...First off Turkey is a NATO ally. What would you have had Trump do, fire on Turkey? Nuke em? What?

Second article, about ISIS...Trump decimated ISIS after your idiot Obama called them the "JV team"...

Now we find you in here defending brushing off attacks on our troops, and or allies by a declared enemy of the United States...You anti American traitor.

/----/ True. That's what any competent president like Trump, Reagan, JFK, GHWB, GWB would have said. But, not Dementia Joe.
1712405832171.png

We do attack Iran in a proxy kinda way.

No it wasn't and never has been...First off Turkey is a NATO ally. What would you have had Trump do, fire on Turkey? Nuke em? What?
So he’s okay with someone attacking us. Thanks for confirming.
Second article, about ISIS...Trump decimated ISIS after your idiot Obama called them the "JV team"...
So? We were still attacked regularly under your blob.
Now we find you in here defending brushing off attacks on our troops,
You just brushed it off in the first sentence of your lame ass response.

President Biden has restored a sense of normalcy to our government. A welcome return after 4 years of chaos under the blob.

"Normalcy" ? LOL.

Biden declared what used to be called "Easter" a tranny holiday.

When Trump was serving this country, we had peace with Russia, China, Israel, etc. The border was under control. "no bail" releases of paedophiles and other "non violent" offenders just wasn't done.

Inflation was under control during the Trump years, we didn't have bridges collapsing all over the place.

If this is "normal" we don't want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back