The Daily Wire Slaps Gag Order on Previous Host Candace Owens

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Candace Owens challenged Ben Shapiro to a debate and he ran. Two idiots debating. Owens has fallen out of most favored black status and she is looking for attention and Ben Shapiro is just a p ****.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Candace Owens challenged Ben Shapiro to a debate and he ran. Two idiots debating. Owens has fallen out of most favored black status and she is looking for attention and Ben Shapiro is just a p ****.

Never was a fan of Owens. People can have political conversions--I did at the age most people do--but she made a real sudden turnaround and I'm always suspicious of that. I never trusted her.

You are so racist! What do you have against black people?

Candace Owens plays dumb whites like a preacher passing the tray thru the pulpit.

I need a private jet to spread the gospel, folks!
Everyone is played to some degree. Shapiro condemning the left-wing Jewish politicians and elites would certainly help. Owens is speaking for African Americans at home. and you think that is crap.

Never was a fan of Owens. People can have political conversions--I did at the age most people do--but she made a real sudden turnaround and I'm always suspicious of that. I never trusted her.

Because the democrat party made a huge turnaround real fast. They've NEVER been this far left before.

She told the libertarian political commentator Dave Rubin in 2017, “I became a conservative overnight. . . . I realized that liberals were actually the racists. Liberals were actually the trolls.”

Most college kids are liberals until they get into the working world. Then they become republicans.

Last edited:
I shouldn't judge her, I only hear soundbites about her. She was wearing a T shirt with Kanye West that said "White Lives Matter", and we already know that Kanye is crazy.
A lot of people are crazy. The empowered who are crazy are the ones to monitor and they do influence. The reality is the ghettos are here to stay as any social programs have maxed out a long time ago. Something new must be tried.

Forum List

Back