Alex Jones Claims President is Being Covertly Drugged

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
The nut job conspiracy theorist has claimed that trump is being covertly drugged via his consumption of diet Cokes.

The over the top conspiracy nut is best known for his promotion of fake news and misinformation, so take his latest craziness with a grain of salt. But hey, maybe this time he is being accurate and honest.

Hey, can you post a link? I'd like to see what the lunatic is trying to pass off as "news" about Trump.

But, if it were true, it would explain a LOT about Trump's aberrant behavior.

The second scoop of ice cream are where the drugs are hidden! :lol:

Alex Jones is a fucking nut bag salesman. His bullshit "news" is the epitome of fake news and he presents his foolish shit only so he can hawk is ridiculous, overpriced self branded merchandise. End of story, there is no argument otherwise if you have half a brain.

Furthermore, anyone posting about any of his silliness, is unworthy of any serious consideration.

Alex Jones is a fucking nut bag salesman. His bullshit "news" is the epitome of fake news and he presents his foolish shit only so he can hawk is ridiculous, overpriced self branded merchandise. End of story, there is no argument otherwise if you have half a brain.

Furthermore, anyone posting about any of his silliness, is unworthy of any serious consideration.
Obviously, my OP was not taking him seriously. I called him a nut job. People listen to him so, to be well rounded about current events, it is necessary to be aware of all sources of news, even the news you think is misinformation and crazy. Folks who pick and choose where they get news and current events are the ones you have to be careful of.

Forum List

Back