Alex Jones Betrays God-Annointed Leader; Endorses DeSantis Instead

You just did. You're a leftist
I understand you have a problem with context -- but -- I mock Trumpers......

So let's not pretend all of this God's annointed talk wasn't bullshit started by....Trumpers...

The fact that I mock you morons shouldn't make you upset -- if you are upset, you should have pushed back on those who claimed he was "God's annointed" in the first place -- but you didn't..because, cult....

"Infowars founder Alex Jones has withdrawn his support for Donald Trump and thrown his weight behind Florida governor Ron DeSantis. In an Infowars broadcast, Mr Jones announced he would no longer “pigheadedly” support Mr Trump."

This is a very back-stabbing comment for Alex to make....since Trump; thru God's grace; has protected Alex from the radical leftists this whole time....Does he really think DeSantis is a strong, powerful and brilliant man like Trump is? This is a very low-blow for Alex to stab Trump in the back like this.....but he isn't alone....Even that disloyal whore Laura Ingraham is urging voters to turn the page on Trump...WTF?

These folks are seriously miscalculating the ultimate power and glory of Trump -- and they think DeSantis is the answer?? Fortunately, trump voters have short memories so when Trump is president again....I am sure they won't remember that Laura and Alex stabbed Trump in the back...especially since both Alex and Laura have no principles anyway -- other than sucking up to power..

You, bitching about "principles"?
:laughing0301:
I'm gonna have to give myself the Heimlich.

Anyway...

I prefer DeSantis to Donald Trump too.

Admit it, Biff. You're scared of DeSantis. He's gonna "put you back in chains" (as if you ever were).

This sort of thing is very discouraging. If only all of these legends could park their egos and work together the right would be an unstoppavle force.
Tucker,Alex,Donny,Ron , Lauren and Marje would strike terror in the heart of the pink lib alliance. And maybe Matt if he can beat the child traficking problem.

This sort of thing is very discouraging. If only all of these legends could park their egos and work together the right would be an unstoppavle force.
Tucker,Alex,Donny,Ron , Lauren and Marje would strike terror in the heart of the pink lib alliance. And maybe Matt if he can beat the child traficking problem.

They already strike terror in your shriveled up little nuts.

Forum List

Back