***Alec Baldwin Will Go To Prison*

You’re Weird as well as stupid.
Sorry bout that,

1. You have a minimum of brain power to draw from, I understand your attacks, you tried to pull back a thought like an arrow on a bow, and got nothing. ~BOING~
2. Its ok go ask momie what that means son.
3. Must be shit for brains poor thing....lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. You have a minimum of brain power to draw from, I understand your attacks, you tried to pull back a thought like an arrow on a bow, and got nothing. ~BOING~
2. Its ok go ask momie what that means son.
3. Must be shit for brains poor thing....lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You’re an odd duck.

You’re an odd duck.

Sorry bout that,

1. Coming to terms with your own lack of brain power is the first step towards finding some.
2, Admitting your dumb as a block of wood, helps the blind witted find their wits.
3. Like a baby duckling calling out for its mother, to at least find shelter under her wings.
4. Keep searching, keep finding, you will find over time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Coming to terms with your own lack of brain power is the first step towards finding some.
2, Admitting your dumb as a block of wood, helps the blind witted find their wits.
3. Like a baby duckling calling out for its mother, to at least find shelter under her wings.
4. Keep searching, keep finding, you will find over time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You’re not weird. You’re just plain dumb.

I’m not sorry about that.

So much stupid politically motivated shit surrounding this.

Baldwin will never be convicted of negligence in killing the director. He had virtually no responsibility for a live gun with live rounds being in his hands. For those claiming that a gun should never be pointed at anyone ever...look at almost any movie or TV show featuring gun violence. Any time you see the muzzle of a gun...that gun was pointed at the camera man

Baldwin may have some exposure as producer. There was clearly some shoddy shit going on . Live rounds had been fired on that set previous to this incident. That's a BIG deal and should have been dealt with. There is literally NO reason for live rounds for that weapon to be anywhere on that set and there needs to be someone held responsible for that happening.

Additionally the armorer and assistant director in charge of prop guns bear responsibility. THEY not the actor are responsible for any weapons used on the set.

Actors are not weapons experts.

Sorry if that makes too much sense. I understand that sense and logic are not popular on this forum

Actors are instructed to never point the weapon at anyone.

A 12 year old child who has completed an NRA hunting license class knows that.

You claiming a 12 year old is more competent than baldwin?

Actors are instructed to never point the weapon at anyone.

A 12 year old child who has completed an NRA hunting license class knows that.

You claiming a 12 year old is more competent than baldwin?
You ever see the muzzle of a gun in the movies or on TV? Of course you have.

Every single time that gun was pointed at the camera man

You’re not weird. You’re just plain dumb.

I’m not sorry about that.
Sorry bout that,

1. You've show your mental prowess with these pointless attacks.
2, Its ok son, you musta been dropped on your head, maybe your family member.
3. I shit smarter then you son.
4. Grow a brain, then never come back to this site.
5. Is my advice, they have kiddie debate sites i think.
6. Go there first, then graduate to this one, where we rant experts reside.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You ever see the muzzle of a gun in the movies or on TV? Of course you have.

Every single time that gun was pointed at the camera man

Yeah they are FAKE guns, you moron. Guess how many prop guns were made specifically for Clint Eastwood for the movie The Outlaw Josey Wales....

Yeah they are FAKE guns, you moron. Guess how many prop guns were made specifically for Clint Eastwood for the movie The Outlaw Josey Wales....
All of them? Really? I wonder how Brandon Lee managed to get killed by a fake gun then

All of them? Really? I wonder how Brandon Lee managed to get killed by a fake gun then

Clint had 6 Walker Colts made, only TWO of them could actually fire.

Dumbass

So even in that one example you found two exceptions.

No, dumbass, ALL movies, at least legit ones, are run that way. Baldwin cheaped out and didn't want to pay for non firing replicas for use in closeups, and hired a NON UNION, unqualified incompetent gender fluid person as his armored.

In other words ALL of the reasons this terrible tragedy happened are due to decisions BALDWIN made!

No, dumbass, ALL movies, at least legit ones, are run that way. Baldwin cheaped out and didn't want to pay for non firing replicas for use in closeups, and hired a NON UNION, unqualified incompetent gender fluid person as his armored.

In other words ALL of the reasons this terrible tragedy happened are due to decisions BALDWIN made!
You just admitted that two of the six guns in your example were REAL jackass.

You shot your own credibility to hell

You just admitted that two of the six guns in your example were REAL jackass.

You shot your own credibility to hell

No, you fucking clod, two of the guns HAD to shoot for the action sequences. FOUR were NON FIRING for the closeups and the ones where he points the gun at the camera you fucking retard!

SOOOOOOO, TWO real guns, and FOUR fake guns!

YOU are the moron with no credibility!

Sorry bout that,

1. You've show your mental prowess with these pointless attacks.
2, Its ok son, you musta been dropped on your head, maybe your family member.
3. I shit smarter then you son.
4. Grow a brain, then never come back to this site.
5. Is my advice, they have kiddie debate sites i think.
6. Go there first, then graduate to this one, where we rant experts reside.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You have shown your lack of mental prowess.

Sorry bout that,

1. Never miss a turn, you keep responding.
2. Like a i said take a couple weeks off then never come back duffass.
3. I sure don't want to keep you going, piss off pissant!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back