***Alec Baldwin Will Go To Prison*

Who ever handed him the Gun should be charged with manslaughter. He was on a movie set.Who put live rounds in a weapon on a movie set!?.
Yes, at least two people were negligent in this homicide. Both the armorer and the man who fired the gun.

The actual shooter is always he responsible to ensure that the firearm is operated in a safe manner. The person pulling the trigger is responsible to check the chamber no matter who loaded it and handed it to him.
Actors are not firearms experts

Brandon Lee was killed in a similar accident and the shooter was never charged

Actors are not firearms experts
What’s your point?

I’m sure some are and others are not. If they are not, it does not relieve them of responsibility to handle a firearm in a safe manner.

I don’t know how anyone could relieve Baldwin of being held legally accountable for his part in this homicide.

The gun fired at Lee was indeed loaded with blanks and double checked before being fired.
Yet somehow the “experts” missed the fact that the barrel had a previously partially expended bullet in it.

THAT is negligence. According to you folks the actor should have checked that the barrel was clear

What’s your point?

I’m sure some are and others are not. If they are not, it does not relieve them of responsibility to handle a firearm in a safe manner.

I don’t know how anyone could relieve Baldwin of being held legally accountable for his part in this homicide.
In a safe manner? You mean never pointing a weapon at another person?

Hogwash. Andy time you see the barrel of a weapon in a movie, that weapon was pointed at the cameraman. That is an unsafe act.

Yet somehow the “experts” missed the fact that the barrel had a previously partially expended bullet in it.

THAT is negligence. According to you folks the actor should have checked that the barrel was clear
It had a fragment from another blank round. Blanks from throw out fragments. They generally are not deadly.

Still , that case does not exonerate Baldwin or mitigate his responsibility.

In a safe manner? You mean never pointing a weapon at another person?

Hogwash. Andy time you see the barrel of a weapon in a movie, that weapon was pointed at the cameraman. That is an unsafe act.
What’s your point?

Sorry bout that,

1. Lock the mutha fucker up!
2. He killed this girl.
3. Its murder.
4. Yes i know heads will explode, but in reality he shot the girl that she died, in the end, no way to justify that.
5. I see her death as murder, she died, senselessly.
6. All that bs about intent, involuntary manslaughter is just that,... lawyer bs.
7. Its a way to dodge responsibility.
8. She, the girl was alive, then she was dead from a bullet fired from the gun that was in Baldwins hand.
9. No to the hell no, he shot and murdered this girl.
10. He should do 20 years at least in jail.
11. Prove i'm wrong.
12. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
13. He murdered her, he wanted to shake his rocks at her, and she refused the, *BIG STAR*!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Capital Murder = People Died.
2. 1st Degree Murder = People Died.
3. 2nd Degree Murder = People Died
4. 3rd Degree Murder = People Died.
5. Homicide = People Died.
6. Negligent Homicide = People Died.
7. Man Slaughter = People Died.
8. When your dead, from another's hand, it really doesn't matter; your dead.
9. All these terms for the murders are just shelter, for those who murdered the~ People.
10. Doesn't change the fact as to what they've done, just like Cain and Able, a life was stolen.
11. You can't change the fact you took a life, and you will carry that till you yourself die.
12. What really matters in reality is this, what does; God say about murder?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Not all homicides are a murder. Idiots don’t get that.
Sorry bout that,

1. What if i'm right, and you are wrong?
2. I, think God will have his say in it.
3. You want to take out God, just to be safe.
4. Thou shall not do something.....
5. Thou...
6. Shall....
7. NOT!.......
8. Seems easy to understand.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. What if i'm right, and you are wrong?
2. I, think God will have his say in it.
3. You want to take out God, just to be safe.
4. Thou shall not do something.....
5. Thou...
6. Shall....
7. NOT!.......
8. Seems easy to understand.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You think every homicide is a murder?

Sorry bout that,

1. Unless its natural, yes.
2. Even suicide can be murder.
3. Murder of oneself.
4. Or a victim driven to suicide.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
A homicide is an unnatural death. Not all homicides are a murder. Yes, suicide is murder.

Forum List

Back