***Alec Baldwin Will Go To Prison*

Sorry bout that,

1. When a death occurs its either murder, or natural causes.
2. There is *no* voluntary, or involuntary, capital murders.
3. There is no such thing as a homicide, a homicide is murder, cops designate, as a homicide, cause its what police call murders, when they roll up on, and don't know how or what, took place, but appears to be someone else murdered the person.
4. So all these murders have special names, for the murdering of people have new names, that were invented to describe murder, in the courts.
5. To white wash these murders, make them easier to swallow, to appease humanity, which in the end causes, more murders.
6. To shelter the guilty, for hired defense lawyers, to get reduced times in jail, dodge the death sentence, or get the perp off jail time, altogether.
7. Murder, or natural, there is no other.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Good gawd, there are some stupid people out there.
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes I know there are.
2. And try to poke holes, in what i'm saying, if you are smart enough, dude.
3. And be self assured, you have nothing to use, to prove you are smart.
4. Check and Mate!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes I know there are.
2. And try to poke holes, in what i'm saying, if you are smart enough, dude.
3. And be self assured, you have nothing to use, to prove your smart.
4. Check and Mate!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You really are an idiot. Sorry about that.

You really are an idiot. Sorry about that.
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh you got me that time, you are a fart smeller!
2. Funny when the real stupid go to the well, and come back with an empty bucket. lol!!!!
3. Are you in pain, i've heard being stupid hurts???
4. Think harder, or maybe go ask your mom!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If it is true that there was a person who was to check and certify weaponry is safe and not loaded, It wasn't Mr. Baldwin's job to check the gun. The person who should be "under the gun" is the person who was to have cleared the gun of any ammunition. It didn't happen. Mr. Baldwin is not responsible for a paid employee's responsibility. I'm certain that was the worst day of Alec Baldwin's life, trusting that he had an unloaded gun to play out a part in a movie scene.

One other thing, any person who is completely and thoroughly shocked as Mr. Baldwin was may not be able to recall the details, so his thinking he did or did not cock the trigger may or may not be accurate. Shock as in that situation is a horrible thing for everybody concerned. If he was my son, I'd be on his side.

For the record, I'm not a fan of Alec Baldwin, but he is a citizen of this country, and yeah, he has a lot of enemies he does make mistakes, but in this instance, another person's botched job was not his to tend to, even if there was a horrific end to the tragedy.

If they want to try Mr. Baldwin in court, what law did he break? Is there a law that says everybody on the set has to check a firearm that is supposed to be free of ammunition? If the answer is not before this incident, he didn't break a law. The person who cleared the gun without really doing his job who says he did was curbstoning, and that is unfathomable in a workplace situation as a theatrical set. With all due respect to the relatives of the deceased, Mr. Baldwin did not load that gun after it was "cleared." He's innocent. This is not going to be a fair trial, because he did not know the assistant responsible for clearing the gun didn't do his job.

His misery that this happened is likely off the charts. He's suffered enough without going to trial for something that was somebody else's responsibility. He's an innocent man.

If it is true that there was a person who was to check and certify weaponry is safe and not loaded, It wasn't Mr. Baldwin's job to check the gun. The person who should be "under the gun" is the person who was to have cleared the gun of any ammunition. It didn't happen. Mr. Baldwin is not responsible for a paid employee's responsibility. I'm certain that was the worst day of Alec Baldwin's life, trusting that he had an unloaded gun to play out a part in a movie scene.

One other thing, any person who is completely and thoroughly shocked as Mr. Baldwin was may not be able to recall the details, so his thinking he did or did not cock the trigger may or may not be accurate. Shock as in that situation is a horrible thing for everybody concerned. If he was my son, I'd be on his side.

For the record, I'm not a fan of Alec Baldwin, but he is a citizen of this country, and yeah, he has a lot of enemies he does make mistakes, but in this instance, another person's botched job was not his to tend to, even if there was a horrific end to the tragedy.

If they want to try Mr. Baldwin in court, what law did he break? Is there a law that says everybody on the set has to check a firearm that is supposed to be free of ammunition? If the answer is not before this incident, he didn't break a law. The person who cleared the gun without really doing his job who says he did was curbstoning, and that is unfathomable in a workplace situation as a theatrical set. With all due respect to the relatives of the deceased, Mr. Baldwin did not load that gun after it was "cleared." He's innocent. This is not going to be a fair trial, because he did not know the assistant responsible for clearing the gun didn't do his job.

His misery that this happened is likely off the charts. He's suffered enough without going to trial for something that was somebody else's responsibility. He's an innocent man.
Sorry bout that,

1. But a girl was shot and killed from a weapon that was in Baldwins hand.
2. Thats murder, and inexcusable.
3. Baldwin did that, anyway you look at it.
4. You can do flips, all you want to shift the blame, but in the end Baldwin did that!
5. He held the gun that fired the bullet that killed the girl.
6. The DA in the city, in NM will have an easy day wrapping this case up.
7. Baldwin will have the best snake lawyer money can buy to defend himself.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. When a death occurs its either murder, or natural causes.
2. There is *no* voluntary, or involuntary, capital murders.
3. There is no such thing as a homicide, a homicide is murder, cops designate, as a homicide, cause its what police call murders, when they roll up on, and don't know how or what, took place, but appears to be someone else murdered the person.
4. So all these murders have special names, for the murdering of people have new names, that were invented to describe murder, in the courts.
5. To white wash these murders, make them easier to swallow, to appease humanity, which in the end causes, more murders.
6. To shelter the guilty, for hired defense lawyers, to get reduced times in jail, dodge the death sentence, or get the perp off jail time, altogether.
7. Murder, or natural, there is no other.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry but you are wrong.

A homicide does not mean a murder. A murder is defined as an intentional killing of another human being. If you drive drunk and kill someone, you didn't murder them, instead that's vehicular homicide. That means a car was used in the unintentional killing of another human. The difference between homicide and murder is intent.

Sorry bout that,

1. There are hundreds of ways murder is.
2. Drunk drivers driving wrong way on freeways.
3. Doctors prescribing wrong meds.
4. Glass installers on high-rise buildings who drop glass and it falls down and cuts a person in half.
5. All kinds of ways to kill, endless i suppose.
6. There are few if any real accidents.
7. People falling off a roof while cleaning off leaves and break their neck and die, comes to mind.
8. Or people who rides mountain bikes off cliffs.
9. But if you were told to go that way, and I'll meet up with you at the bottom, they knowing that trail goes off a cliff, thats murder.
10. So the laws mans made for the courts, are just mans laws, there is a higher power.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. But a girl was shot and killed from a weapon that was in Baldwins hand.
2. Thats murder, and inexcusable.
3. Baldwin did that, anyway you look at it.
4. You can do flips, all you want to shift the blame, but in the end Baldwin did that!
5. He held the gun that fired the bullet that killed the girl.
6. The DA in the city, in NM will have an easy day wrapping this case up.
7. Baldwin will have the best snake lawyer money can buy to defend himself.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Oh, SirJamesofTexas, you are technically correct, but the fact stands, he had no animosity strong enough to intentionally to kill a person he deeply respected. The person who should be tried should be the person who took wages for assuring that guns used on the set would not harm anyone. It is ridiculous to go after an innocent man. I saw enough of that while President Trump was in office. He did NOTHING to deserve a mock impeachment to sate a sick situation in the Democrat Party whose leaders believe in lying disguised as "the truth is optional" untruth. They alledged false charges that bore not one iota of truth. I guess I'm just up to here with the injustices I've seen in the last 40 years. It would be most unjust to put an innocent man to trial for someone else's serious error. There was zero evidence that he was targeting the victim of his irresponsible stage hand's error. In my heartbreak for the victim, I still think Mr. Baldwin had no intention of killing anyone on that fateful day. Without a case that Baldwin planned a death, I can't see him being tried for his stage hand's deadly execution by failure of doing the job he was well-paid to do that resulted in the death of an innocent woman and the incomprehensible trial of the man he failed to protect as a consequence of his malpractice. If I were the judge, I'd throw any case against Mr. Baldwin out of my court and bring in the slacker for the murder he caused by his negligence.

Sorry bout that,

1. Fault Shifters think that way.
2. The only innocent victim was the victim, the girl.
3. Baldwin will lose this case.
4. Best thing he can do is admit fault, and throw himself on the mercy of the court.
5. There will be more than one trial, he will lose them all.
6. We don't know if Baldwin had a grudge against the girl, maybe she wasn't putting out.
7. I'm sure they will discover it, if he was hot for her, and she said, *NO*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. There are hundreds of ways murder is.
2. Drunk drivers driving wrong way on freeways.
3. Doctors prescribing wrong meds.
4. Glass installers on high-rise buildings who drop glass and it falls down and cuts a person in half.
5. All kinds of ways to kill, endless i suppose.
6. There are few if any real accidents.
7. People falling off a roof while cleaning off leaves and break their neck and die, comes to mind.
8. Or people who rides mountain bikes off cliffs.
9. But if you were told to go that way, and I'll meet up with you at the bottom, they knowing that trail goes off a cliff, thats murder.
10. So the laws mans made for the courts, are just mans laws, there is a higher power.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You know I adore you, SirJames. But Mr. Baldwin is still innocent of any wrongdoing imho.

You know I adore you, SirJames. But Mr. Baldwin is still innocent of any wrongdoing imho.
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm kinda keene on you too, but.....
2. You can believe what you like.
3. It won't change anything.
4, The DA's dealing in this matter has enough evidence to convict, or they would not bring charges.
5. One of us will be wrong, when the dust settles in this case, and its not likely to be me who is, wrong.
6. In my corner; i have two women N.M. DA's that have Baldwins balls in a vice in my corner, you have your opinion, in your corner.
7. There are many here who agree with your opinion, that doesn't make your opinion right, my dear.
8. Sometimes its murder, or be murdered, Kyle Rittenhouse case comes to mind.
9. Kyle was given no choice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry but you are wrong.

A homicide does not mean a murder. A murder is defined as an intentional killing of another human being. If you drive drunk and kill someone, you didn't murder them, instead that's vehicular homicide. That means a car was used in the unintentional killing of another human. The difference between homicide and murder is intent.
Sorry bout that,

1. So all anyone has to do is get drunk the run over someone, and that will white wash the murder?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So all anyone has to do is get drunk the run over someone, and that will white wash the murder?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

One has to not intend to kill to make it homicide and not murder. Homicide might not even be a crime. Technically if you are in a car accident and cause a death, it's homicide. But it's not a crime to get into an accident and cause a death just so long as you didn't mean to cause an accident. Truck drivers deal with unintentional homicide all the time. 80000lb rigs tend to smash plastic cars people drive these days. We don't mean to, it just happens.

Try to learn reading comprehension. I thought my explanation was pretty clear, but apparently some people still struggle.

Sorry bout that,

1. Many murders happen by big rig, not engaging the breaks when they could of sooner.
2. Happens everyday.
3. "I couldn't stop in time"
4. Yeah right.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Many murders happen by big rig, not engaging the breaks when they could of sooner.
2. Happens everyday.
3. "I couldn't stop in time"
4. Yeah right.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We can't stop in time, you fucking jackass and it's not because we're sleeping. It takes an 18 wheeler 2 football fields to come to a complete stop from about 60mph. Your average passenger car can stop in 120-140 feet from the same speed. You'll win the stopping battle, but I'll win the war. If car drivers would realize that the gap they see in front of an 18 wheeler is NOT for them, it's for the big rig, they would live a lot longer. SO MANY will cut in front of us and slam on their brakes to make exits, to not hit the car in front of them, etc. So desperate to get in front of the big rig, not realizing that big rigs don't crash backwards, so being behind one is the safest place you can be on the road. But when you cut us off, you're putting your life on the line in hopes that I can stop 80000lbs as fast as you can stop your Prius.

We have ELD's that mandate when we must take breaks. That has nothing to do with why car drivers are killed by truckers. Most accidents involving cars and trucks are the fault of the car driver, not the truck driver. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) conducted its own study and found the percentage of car-caused truck accidents to be close to 90%.

Why would professional drivers, who drive more than 100,000 miles a year, be the cause of most car-truck accidents? We see some of the DUMBEST shit you can imagine by car drivers. Car drivers are, by FAR, the worst drivers on the road. NOT the professional truck drivers.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
"...get drunk and run over someone..."
Apparently your drunk who ran over someone freely chose to drink and drive all by himself. I'd throw the book at him in court. A few years in jail can throw a wrench into an addict's brain and make him excited about staying sober for the rest of his driver's licenses' absence. Several years has a way of causing a person to hate his addiction so much he will not go into a bar, not go into a liquor store, never drink another drop of alcohol nor do drugs that have the same outcome of vehicular homicide sooner or later.
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm kinda keene on you too, but.....
2. You can believe what you like.
3. It won't change anything.
4, The DA's dealing in this matter has enough evidence to convict, or they would not bring charges.
5. One of us will be wrong, when the dust settles in this case, and its not likely to be me who is, wrong.
6. In my corner; i have two women N.M. DA's that have Baldwins balls in a vice in my corner, you have your opinion, in your corner.
7. There are many here who agree with your opinion, that doesn't make your opinion right, my dear.
8. Sometimes its murder, or be murdered, Kyle Rittenhouse case comes to mind.
9. Kyle was given no choice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I have a tendency to strip down incidents to the core, which in my humble opinion is that the real question is who is responsible for that death. Strip away Mr. Baldwin superstar profile, and you have a plain man. Strip away the anonymity of the stage hand, and you have a plain man. Which man is responsible for the woman's death, the plain man who shot the gun who trusted that it was safe, or the plain man who was paid to make sure the gun was safe on the set? Which plain man was the cause of the woman's death?
If justice is served, it is required to distinguish the non sequiturs such as wealth or lack of it, I know the very appearance of someone shooting another person seems to be a clincher that the shooter was responsible. In this case, the responsibility for the death of the dear woman who died falls elsewhere. Will the court rule on appearance or on responsibility for the death? I don't know, but I feel the cause of death resulted from negligence on the part of the stage hand who was paid for the service of handing over an inspected firearm, but instead skipped his inspection and took the pay for his task anyway. I wouldn't be offended if your opinion puts the onus on Mr. Baldwin, because he shot the loaded gun, but if the stage hand did the job he was paid to do, Mr. Baldwin wouldn't be living this nightmare, and neither would the court that takes all things into account.
It's late here in Walker County. I'm gonna hit the sack. Thank you for sharing your opinion. It has many merits. Good night. :thup:

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh you got me that time, you are a fart smeller!
2. Funny when the real stupid go to the well, and come back with an empty bucket. lol!!!!
3. Are you in pain, i've heard being stupid hurts???
4. Think harder, or maybe go ask your mom!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You’re Weird as well as stupid.

If you shoot someone, whether it is deliberate or not, you should pay some sort of a price.\

Unless of course, you are a policeman at the Capital protecting all the important people

Police on the streets should have to police without guns cuz they be all racist and such.
I live in a country where the police in the street police without guns. It is wonderful.

Forum List

Back