***Alec Baldwin Will Go To Prison*

Alec might have been a producer in name only...but it's not really that relevant.

He followed the director's directives in believing that it was a "cold" weapon...which is the armorer's responsibility. (She is going to do time no matter what)

But the plinking by staff with "prop" guns with live ammunition is going to be the fact that gets Alec time. There shouldn't have been any live ammunition on the set....ever!

And even if Alec was producer in name only...he had a responsibility to stop that crap and didn't. And it cost someone their life. He is doubly responsible because as management he is supposed to ensure that the armorer could reasonably do her job.

Sorry bout that,

1. He killed a girl.
2. He needs 10 years for involuntary manslaughter.
3. And he will get time.
4. Those cops in Arizona are not done, not yet and they are nobodies fools.

READ:

Sample:

"Alec Baldwin is seen telling cops how he accidentally killed Halyna Hutchins on set of movie Rust in newly released video: Santa Fe sheriffs release footage and photos of crime scene."​

5. They coming A. Baldwin, coming ta get cha!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
To be clear, I dislike him. He’s an asshole.

And he is the one who fired that gun. I believe he was actually negligent since actors are taught not to point guns at people and they are taught to check their guns to make sure rhey aren’t loaded.

He failed to do so evidently. That’s negligence.

But I seriously doubt it was anything but a dumbass mistake based on misinformation. Accordingly, I doubt he will see a day in jail or prison.

Sorry bout that,

1. He killed a girl.
2. He needs 10 years for involuntary manslaughter.
3. And he will get time.
4. Those cops in Arizona are not done, not yet and they are nobodies fools.

READ:

Sample:

"Alec Baldwin is seen telling cops how he accidentally killed Halyna Hutchins on set of movie Rust in newly released video: Santa Fe sheriffs release footage and photos of crime scene."​

5. They coming A. Baldwin, coming ta get cha!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Sorry. New Mexico, max for involuntary manslaughter is 18 months and $5,000. I doubt his is convicted.

Candy you provide even one single example of me making anything up in my 29,554 posts here, you stupid low IQ lying moronic bitch?
Well you keep calling me gay and that ain't true. You just made it up because somehow it upsets you when I tell leftist scum to perform gay sex.

You are an idiot. It was exactly the same.
not at all. it was an isolated event, there had been at least three other “accidental” discharges on baldwins set, he was cutting corners to save money. Putting the dollar ahead of humans…typical demafacist

not at all. it was an isolated event, there had been at least three other “accidental” discharges on baldwins set, he was cutting corners to save money. Putting the dollar ahead of humans…typical demafacist
john schninder exposed how it was criminal negligence on trollboys here alec. I am aquintances with john.he is a great guy. John mentions how that was criminal negligence on Baldwins part saying when he was doing dukes of hazzard when the actor that played roscoe coltrane yelled out FREEZE and got out his gun he ALWAYS pointed it either up in the iar or away from the acto,NEVER at him

How much you figger it will cost him to get away with it?
Legal fees to defend himself, will no doubt be high. Seeing Trump legal success, it is unlikely he will use Republican lawyers, and it will be worth the money to pay them.

^
More evidence of TDS. TDS afflicted morons got triggered because they heard that Trump may have taken ivermectin.
Wait, you think making fun of your gullible, dumb ass means I am triggered? Haha, no you don't.

Did you take your HCQ today? All of your lies about it... just wondering if you managed to fool yourself...

Wait, you think making fun of your gullible, dumb ass means I am triggered? Haha, no you don't.

Did you take your HCQ today? All of your lies about it... just wondering if you managed to fool yourself...
You're a idiot. You have no fucking clue what HCQ is or how it affects viruses. The average Negro has an IQ of a mere 85. And you are quite obviously significantly stupider than the average Negro.

Sorry bout that,

1. Baldwin pointed a gun and pulled the trigger, he can't be found innocent for his actions.
2. Do not pass Go, do not collect 200.00, *Go to Jail*!
3. If he had not done what he did, she would be alive and well.
4. He killed this girl.
5. If anyone has a problem with this, just be aware you are of *Low IQ Mentality, Shit for Brains*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back