***Alec Baldwin Will Go To Prison*

Sorry. New Mexico, max for involuntary manslaughter is 18 months and $5,000. I doubt his is convicted.
Except if a firearm is used then it is five years mandatory.

I expect he will try to plea out with no jail time and the Prosecutor wanting to put this all behind will allow it.

don't really like Baldwin but so far, no solid evidence it was deliberate...
I the prosecutors case is that:
  • He knew there was bad safety standards on the set.
  • He didn't check the gun personally.
The max sentence for this by the way is 18 months...

This is about who was responsible... Prosecutor was saying that other actors have said they take personal responsibility and other crews have said it is the Armourer and Assistant Director responsibility.

I think politics has nothing to do with this case and there are posters here who want a conviction as a type of revenge for his political views... That is just stupid..

If this was Stephen Baldwin I wouldn't be wishing anything bad on him either...

There is no motive here. This was an accident, the state is trying to make the case that there was negligence. We will see what happens,

Also, I don't see what a prison sentence actually solves here which a huge civil suit wouldn't deliver anyway...

Sorry bout that,

1. He should indeed go to jail.
2. Then get sued in civil court for 10 milllion, wrongful death.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I expect he will try to plea out with no jail time and the Prosecutor wanting to put this all behind will allow it.
It will never happen. You are pissing the wind. Just one state away, Dick Cheney shot a Texas Lawyer with a shotgun he knew to be loaded and Cheney supposedly a long time hunter and user of the weapons. The lawyer lived after the face, neck and chest wounds, collapsed lung and heart attack, but down there, there was no charge against Cheney at all.

Won't go to prison, he's the leftist, Trump-mocking, Hollywood 'god'.

Why weren't they using toy guns and sound effects?

Won't go to prison, he's the leftist, Trump-mocking, Hollywood 'god'.

Why weren't they using toy guns and sound effects?
The maximum sentence is 18 months behind bars but he will most likely receive probation if convicted. Hollywood celebrities are above the law.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ok, here goes.
2. I'm about to put my foot down.
3. Here it goes, reaching the floor now.
4. And boom, Baldwin has been squashed like a bug.
5. I put my foot down, and I'm not picking it back up.
6. Opps, there it is.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The jury i predict will be hard on Baldwin.
2. Or will they have a *Hard On For Baldwin*?
3. I tend to believe that justice will be dealt out over this girl being killed.
4. And he holding the gun, that fired a bullet through this girl, and it, leads back to him.
5. There were witnesses, and likely video, that will bury Baldwin.
6. I see him dying in prison, suicide.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Up to now all there is are prosecutors who say they are willing to prosecute Baldwin for involuntry manslaughter). Nobody is being arrested. The people who prosecutors say they would charge, don't even have to appear in court. They can do a virtual court hearing online.

A judge in New Mexico will then oversee a preliminary hearing on the charges, and determine whether there is probable cause to move forward. So the entire thing could still be dropped. I doubt if Baldwin will be charged, since he had a perfect right to assume the gun was safe, based on the input from the armorer, and the guy who handed Baldwin the gun.

It is a complicated case, the detectives have to get all their ducks in a row. They are looking for a motive, if they can show it just wasn't an "accident", it can mean a lot more time in the joint or even the chair.
He had no motive to murder her. Manslaughter is the right charge. I want to know who put the live round in the gun. Who allowed live rounds on the set.

At least three people supposedly handled and checked the gun before
Baldwin got the gun.

The set was total chaos. The bullet didn't magically appear in the gun.

Last edited:
He had no motive to murder her. Manslaughter is the right charge. I want to know who put the live round in the gun. Who allowed live rounds on the set.

Baldwin got the gun.

How do you know he had no motive? You don't know them personally do you? You work with them? If not you don't know.

Baldwin got the gun.

Baldwin had no motive which is known at this time by the general public.

That doesn't mean this hothead wasn't angry and wouldn't be angry enough at this dame to whack her.

The key IMHO, is new workplace regulations mandating plastic toy weapons on Hollywood movie sets. These leftwing turd blossoms aren't mature enough.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think he did it.
2. And I think he will be found out.
3. He had it out for her, thats why shes dead.
4. He shot this girl with a gun.
5. He has to retain some order of guilt.
6. "Oh he's an actor, he can just kill anyone and its not his fault" said by a moron.
7. No, he did wrong, and now this motherfucker goes to fucking JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Justice demands it.
9. The girls parents want justice, meaning they want Baldwin to go to jail!!!!!!
10. Even if they say otherwise, i know they want him locked up for killing their girl.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So much stupid politically motivated shit surrounding this.

Baldwin will never be convicted of negligence in killing the director. He had virtually no responsibility for a live gun with live rounds being in his hands. For those claiming that a gun should never be pointed at anyone ever...look at almost any movie or TV show featuring gun violence. Any time you see the muzzle of a gun...that gun was pointed at the camera man

Baldwin may have some exposure as producer. There was clearly some shoddy shit going on . Live rounds had been fired on that set previous to this incident. That's a BIG deal and should have been dealt with. There is literally NO reason for live rounds for that weapon to be anywhere on that set and there needs to be someone held responsible for that happening.

Additionally the armorer and assistant director in charge of prop guns bear responsibility. THEY not the actor are responsible for any weapons used on the set.

Actors are not weapons experts.

Sorry if that makes too much sense. I understand that sense and logic are not popular on this forum

I don’t believe a firearms enhancement applies in this case. The firearm was not intentionally used to commit a crime. It was an act in negligence.

Sorry bout that,

1. He killed a girl.
2. He needs 10 years for involuntary manslaughter.
3. And he will get time.
4. Those cops in Arizona are not done, not yet and they are nobodies fools.

READ:

Sample:

"Alec Baldwin is seen telling cops how he accidentally killed Halyna Hutchins on set of movie Rust in newly released video: Santa Fe sheriffs release footage and photos of crime scene."​

5. They coming A. Baldwin, coming ta get cha!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

New Mexico. Not Arizona.

That's going to be a tough case for the prosecution to win. Their case hinges on Alec asking the wrong person if the gun was safe before taking it.

So much stupid politically motivated shit surrounding this.

Baldwin will never be convicted of negligence in killing the director. He had virtually no responsibility for a live gun with live rounds being in his hands…

The actual shooter is always he responsible to ensure that the firearm is operated in a safe manner. The person pulling the trigger is responsible to check the chamber no matter who loaded it and handed it to him.

Who ever handed him the Gun should be charged with manslaughter. He was on a movie set.Who put live rounds in a weapon on a movie set!?.

Forum List

Back