***Alec Baldwin Will Go To Prison*

It was an accident.
There are no accidents when it comes to firearms. Baldwin should have inspected the firearm himself and ensured it was unloaded and safe and he should have NEVER pointed it at something or someone that he did not intend to kill. Please keep your hands off of firearms--you are not qualified.

There are no accidents when it comes to firearms. Baldwin should have inspected the firearm himself and ensured it was unloaded and safe and he should have NEVER pointed it at something or someone that he did not intend to kill. Please keep your hands off of firearms--you are not qualified.
I'm a very good shot.. I love skeet shooting. It was an accident.

Sorry bout that,

1. He was holding the gun that fired killing a girl.
2. Am I missing something?
3. Did like a puff of wind hit, and a bug went into his eye?
4. Then surprise, BOOM!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Alec were a police man the Capital he could shoot anyone he wished, even if they were an unarmed woman, and be a national hero because he protects all the important people
Especially violent, dumb hillbillies in a violent mob threatening the congresspeople.

Sorry bout that,

1. He killed a girl.
2. He needs 10 years for involuntary manslaughter.
3. And he will get time.
4. Those cops in Arizona are not done, not yet and they are nobodies fools.

READ:

Sample:

"Alec Baldwin is seen telling cops how he accidentally killed Halyna Hutchins on set of movie Rust in newly released video: Santa Fe sheriffs release footage and photos of crime scene."​

5. They coming A. Baldwin, coming ta get cha!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
He killed a girl? When did he kill a girl?

Here's the thing, IMHO: anyone, actor or otherwise who has a real gun and is supposed to point it at somebody and pull the trigger has the responsibility to ensure the gun is not loaded. It's just that simple, and if you don't check it first and you shoot someone then I believe you are negligent.

Especially violent, dumb hillbillies in a violent mob threatening the congresspeople.
The Viking almost took control of the entire city of Washington DC and would have declared himself our leader.

Had they not shot the unarmed woman who was helping him, he would have.

The Viking almost took control of the entire city of Washington DC and would have declared himself our leader.
Oops, you forgot to mention the violent hillbilly mob trying to break into the congress to get at the congresspeople.

Guy did the one job he is paid to do... next time maybe the hillbilly fuckwit sissies won't put an unarmed woman at the tip of the spear.

If you shoot someone, whether it is deliberate or not, you should pay some sort of a price.\

Unless of course, you are a policeman at the Capital protecting all the important people

Police on the streets should have to police without guns cuz they be all racist and such.
I don't think u should pay a cost (jail) if it was totally accident...

too soon to tell

Sorry bout that,

1. About half you get it, and I applaud you for it, well done!
2. The other half have a long ways to go to be able to judge with perfect reason.
3. In other less used words, *You're dumb as a block of wood*.
4. Blocks of wood are more useful in a way.
5. You are human and have no use of knowledge.
6. How in the hell do you survive each day??? mouth breathers???
7. A girl has been killed/murdered, same thing.
6. Like some one eloquently said, " There are no accidents with guns."
7. Criminal charges should be filed!
8. He killed a girl, some ones girl, she had a father and mother, she likely had a brother and sister too.
9. Baldwin did that.
10. And nothing will ever change that fact.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back