Alaska - Crisis Standards of Care

The karma is selfish, loot-and-burn baboonism while 650,000 Americans were being eaten by the commie virus.

The numbers don't lie. If you people insist on blaming the pandemic on people who are unvaxxed, you have no choice but to look at black folks first. Are black folks exempt from criticism because they're black?
Oh Jesus - Black population percentage in the US = 13.4%. Whites = 76% That means that unvaxed white Karens make up the overwhelming number of unvaxed Americans.

Blacks have a damn good excuse to be hesitant. I can't recall any syphilis experiments on whites in this country. You?

Oh Jesus - Black population percentage in the US = 13.4%. Whites = 76% That means that unvaxed white Karens make up the overwhelming number of unvaxed Americans.

Blacks have a damn good excuse to be hesitant. I can't recall any syphilis experiments on whites in this country. You?
Oh, so unvaxxed black folks get a pass?...lol

Me what?

Todd & Sarah had better stay off the dirt bikes & snowmobiles for the time being.
Rats - First Idaho/ then Montana/ now Alaska -
Wasn’t this a blue state thingy? Donnie said so!
Guess not. It’s a Pandemic of the Unvaccinated

As much as anything else, it’s probably a reflection of the shoddy medical infrastructure in Alaska and maybe Idaho.

As much as anything else, it’s probably a reflection of the shoddy medical infrastructure in Alaska and maybe Idaho.

Don't think so my friend. I lived in Idaho for almost 20 years up until late 2018 when I moved to Oregon Coast. St Luke's is SO good that I stayed with them and make trips back to Boise as needed.

The problem is that Idaho remains one of the LEAST vaccinated states. Last time I checked, they still hadn't hit 40% which puts them 4th worst in the country.

Forum List

Back