Alaska - Crisis Standards of Care

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Todd & Sarah had better stay off the dirt bikes & snowmobiles for the time being.
Rats - First Idaho/ then Montana/ now Alaska -
Wasn’t this a blue state thingy? Donnie said so!
Guess not. It’s a Pandemic of the Unvaccinated

Last edited:
Todd & Sarah had better stay off the dirt bikes & snowmobiles for the time being.

Alaska is one of the most if not the most vaccinated states.

Alaska is one of the most if not the most vaccinated states.

Bullshit ^

The only good democrat is a covid-19 infected dying democrat! :fu:

Mostly it is the Republicans dying, and that is just fine. We’ve figured out how to make some profit off of it.

4D773CAA-1D9A-4923-A01E-4A4975CAA5B1.jpeg

Alaska is one of the most vaxxed states. Alaska has the same vaxx rate as Michigan. A higher vaxx rate than Ohio. Higher than Indiana. Slightly lower than Illinois and Iowa.

Alaska is one of the most vaxxed states. Alaska has the same vaxx rate as Michigan. A higher vaxx rate than Ohio. Higher than Indiana. Slightly lower than Illinois and Iowa.
Alaska is #35. Vermont is #1.

Trump humpers are just like their orange daddy.

'It can't be my fault'

The state's largest hospital, Providence Alaska Medical Center in Anchorage, announced last week it was shifting to crisis standards of care and rationing treatment due to a combination of staffing shortages and COVID-19 cases that accounted for about a third of the hospital's patients.

The current crisis is hitting ER and ICU doctors, and respiratory therapists, especially hard now, she said. Someone spat on a Providence resident as he left work. Families continue to deny that the virus is real even as they're saying goodbye to their loved ones on a video call as they get taken off life support.

This ICU in Billings, Montana is at 160% of capacity. Maybe the clowns who think COVID is fake news can volunteer for just one day. I'll pay the roundtrip airfare of anyone who'd like to take me up on it. Of course, they won't.

The ICU here has space for 28 patients but last Friday was operating at 160% capacity, Baxter said. To handle the overflow, nurses elsewhere provide care beyond their training as COVID patients fill other parts of the hospital. In the lobby of the emergency department, rooms roughly 6 feet by 6 feet have been fashioned with makeshift plastic walls.​
Ten members of the Montana Army National Guard arrived last week to help however they can. Hospital staffers volunteer to sit with dying patients. Beds line hallways.​
“The problem is,” said Brad Von Bergen, the hospital’s ER manager, “we are running out of hallways.”​

Alaska is higher than Ohio and Indiana. Why aren't those states blowing up.
I wouldn’t know anything about it.
What I do know is my state, Vermont has the highest number of fully vaccinated and the lowest number of Covid deaths.
Get vaccinated, social distance, wear a mask in public places. Might save your life.

I wouldn’t know anything about it.
What I do know is my state, Vermont has the highest number of fully vaccinated and the lowest number of Covid deaths.
Get vaccinated, social distance, wear a mask in public places. Might save your life.
You're state is the whitest in the country.

Forum List

Back