Air Force said NO. 12K of them.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Up to 12,000 Air Force personnel have rejected orders to get fully vaccinated against the coronavirus despite a Pentagon mandate and officials say it is too late for them to do so by Tuesday's deadline, posing a first major test for military leaders whose August directive has been met with defiance among a segment of the force.

The vast majority of active-duty airmen, 96.4%, are at least partially vaccinated, according to data from the Air Force. But officials have warned that, barring an approved medical or religious exemption, those who defy lawful orders to be fully immunized are subject to punishment, including possible dismissal from the service or they could be charged in the military justice system.

Mandates are not looking too slick these days.

This is a crapstorm about to come down and on guess which party? Oh, the Covid party. That would be the Democrats. When they get a whiff of their Midterms numbers, these mandates will go poof in very short order and they will frantically attempt to unteach everything they pounded in the heads of their plebes for the last two years.

Yeah. Good luck with that.

No one deserves this more.

Soldier! I demand you go to that village full of the enemy and just stand there until you are shot dead. Or treated like the benghazi guys...dragged around, tortured with a cattle prod in your groin an tortured until you are dead. THAT is an order!

Um. No. The military has no rights to demand you kill yourself for a poison dart stuck in your arm any more than they have a right to do what I said in the first paragraph.

I'm proud and happy that some of our military is saying a firm NO, no matter what. Wish the rest would do it too, and bombard the WH with their presence telling that traitor to GET OUT, that they have had enough seeing him and this admin so desperately trying to destroy this nation and the people in it.

This is a crapstorm about to come down and on guess which party? Oh, the Covid party. That would be the Democrats. When they get a whiff of their Midterms numbers, these mandates will go poof in very short order and they will frantically attempt to unteach everything they pounded in the heads of their plebes for the last two years.

Yeah. Good luck with that.

No one deserves this more.
As I understand it, when you join any military organization, depending on where you get stationed, you are required to get multiple vaccines. You gave up your right to say no when you raised your right hand and swore an oath. :)

As I understand it, when you join any military organization, depending on where you get stationed, you are required to get multiple vaccines. You gave up your right to say no when you raised your right hand and swore an oath. :)
They also made an oath to protect the USA from foreign AND DOMESTIC enemies. The WH is full of them. They want to destroy this nation and are in full swing doing it.

Decisions decisions. What a conundrum.

They also made an oath to protect the USA from foreign AND DOMESTIC enemies. The WH is full of them. They want to destroy this nation and are in full swing doing it.

Decisions decisions. What a conundrum.
The only domestic enemies I've seen wanting to destroy this nation are on the right. You can see example after example of them....all you have to do is Google January 6th, 2021. :)

I couldn't find that list on google. Obviously. But its on duckduckgo.

I don't think you sign up to be medically experimented on, for one thing. Smiley face.
Well, technically, that's not true. Just go ask the Tuskegee airmen. :)
That aside, there's a reason vaccines are mandated for the military.
Not sure what the issue is..but then again, I don't know where the alt-right's issues
come from anyway...besides the fact that most didn't seem to be hugged enough as children. :)

This is nirvana for libs who hate the military and want to see it weakened

This coming from the guy who licked the asshole of TFG that called our dead troops suckers and losers.

It's the Libs that are the military. You must be having some serious delusions if you think that comment had any meaning at all.

Well, technically, that's not true. Just go ask the Tuskegee airmen. :)
That aside, there's a reason vaccines are mandated for the military.
Not sure what the issue is..but then again, I don't know where the alt-right's issues
come from anyway...besides the fact that most didn't seem to be hugged enough as children. :)

They will get the vaccine or be reprimanded, reduced in rank, lose pay, or be discharged.

Just like a dumbass conservative, Always think they have choice in the matter.

Up to 12,000 Air Force personnel have rejected orders to get fully vaccinated against the coronavirus despite a Pentagon mandate and officials say it is too late for them to do so by Tuesday's deadline, posing a first major test for military leaders whose August directive has been met with defiance among a segment of the force.

The vast majority of active-duty airmen, 96.4%, are at least partially vaccinated, according to data from the Air Force. But officials have warned that, barring an approved medical or religious exemption, those who defy lawful orders to be fully immunized are subject to punishment, including possible dismissal from the service or they could be charged in the military justice system.

Mandates are not looking too slick these days.
Government deem it lawful, my dictionary says coercion.

Forum List

Back