Biden Website

Sorry, honey. Check the facts. I actually know about the oil business. We import 7-9 million bpd from Mexico, Canada and Venezuela.. since Trump put sanctions against VZ we buy the shortfall from Russia. We use 20 million bpd and produce less than 12 million bpd. Where do you think that comes from? It's not magic.
Facts. You mean the bullshit the media feeds you.

We don’t
That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.
then you’re the idiot here.

We import oil because it’s the driver of the global economy. Oil flowing at market prices keeps certain regions of the world stable.

If you didn’t have have your had slammed up your ass you’d understand that.

We don’t

then you’re the idiot here.

We import oil because it’s the driver of the global economy. Oil flowing at market prices keeps certain regions of the world stable.

If you didn’t have have your had slammed up your ass you’d understand that.

We import oil so we have enough to meet domestic demand.

There’s no tradition of not doing something which happens only one ever two, three generations. There’s nothing stopping a president from attending.
Ok, let's put it this way -

But it is not the first time a US president has missed the ceremony and it follows a tradition of US presidents not attending such occasions. No US leader has ever attended the ceremony since the country gained its independence in 1776.

I haven't a clue why you're uptight at the word tradition, you caught me off guard with the irrelevance. I doubled checked the dictionary and yes, traditionally, America has not sent a leader to a British Monarch Coronation. Maybe when William is crowned King, the future US president might attend, we'll see if they carry the tradition on.

We could meet domestic demand without importing a drop of oil. That would harm the global market though.

We use about 20 million bpd and produce around 12 million bpd. We import 7-9 million bpd.

Trump lied to you and you're trying to justify his lies.

The US has the highest production costs in the world and most US wells produce less than 50 bpd.

1685632374301.png
Joe's favorite perfume is "Youth Dew"

We use about 20 million bpd and produce around 12 million bpd. We import 7-9 million bpd.

Trump lied to you and you're trying to justify his lies.

The US has the highest production costs in the world and most US wells produce less than 50 bpd.
We could meet domestic demand without importing one drop of oil. We just do not do that because oil is a global commodity.

Using the definition they used, we are more so now than under Trump
Selling US oil from the SPR that Trump filled shouldn't count as US oil exports since it wasn't due to more oil production.
The graph below shows how US production grew under Trump, and net imports dropped to zero. Biden's "was on energy" is a disaster.
1685634536388.png

March 15 (Reuters) - U.S. crude oil exports hit a record high in 2022 as releases from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) nearly matched the increase in domestic output to boost U.S. supply to countries looking to replace Russian crude.

Using the definition they used, we are more so now than under Trump

Yes slightly better off. 😅 Most of our imports come from Canada, Mexico and Venezuela... until Trump sanctioned Venezuela. Then we started buying from Russia.

I think it's a good idea to do business with the neighbors.

We could meet domestic demand without importing one drop of oil. We just do not do that because oil is a global commodity.

We have the highest lift costs in the world. You and Trump want to tell US oil companies what to do? Remember, in 2020 more than 200 US oil companies declared bankruptcy.

It's getting old having to prove you tards' "Biden's war on oil" bullshit wrong over and over.

US oil production increased by 30 percent in Biden's first year. It only increased by 20 percent in Trump's first year. And they both started from the same level. So tell me why Trump hates America!

Next:

New Data: Biden’s First Year Drilling Permitting Stomps Trump’s By 34%

New federal data shows the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first year, far outpacing the Trump administration’s first-year total of 2,658.

Nearly 2,000 of the drilling permits were approved on public lands administered by the Bureau of Land Management’s New Mexico office, followed by 843 in Wyoming, 285 in Montana and North Dakota, and 191 in Utah. In California, the Biden administration approved 187 permits — more than twice the 71 drilling permits Trump approved in that state in his first year.

More fun:

U.S. Energy Independence Has Grown

Using the definition of exports minus imports, 2021 was our highest level of energy independence in history.

Selling US oil from the SPR that Trump filled shouldn't count as US oil exports since it wasn't due to more oil production.
The graph below shows how US production grew under Trump, and net imports dropped to zero. Biden's "was on energy" is a disaster.
View attachment 790731

March 15 (Reuters) - U.S. crude oil exports hit a record high in 2022 as releases from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) nearly matched the increase in domestic output to boost U.S. supply to countries looking to replace Russian crude.

Lol there was no demand for petroleum in 2020 because of COVID.

Forum List

Back